Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | [RBC] The Hungry Games (DONE)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43
Maroux hummed softly to himself as he entered the room, moving toward the walls. He hadn't spotted the other dragon in his group yet. Speaking of which, what group was he in? Something about berries, if he recalled correctly. He shot a glance to the group listings on the wall, noting the dragons clustered around it. He'd check it later, after he inspected (ate) some of the food set out on the snack tables.
Maroux hummed softly to himself as he entered the room, moving toward the walls. He hadn't spotted the other dragon in his group yet. Speaking of which, what group was he in? Something about berries, if he recalled correctly. He shot a glance to the group listings on the wall, noting the dragons clustered around it. He'd check it later, after he inspected (ate) some of the food set out on the snack tables.
unicornponies_com.png
@TheAwesoMew @/Dragonfruiteen Lowery's smile faded a bit as his food was taken from him, but it didn't take long for him to go right back to grinning as wide as he could. "Guess I should have paid more attention to the rules. Oh well." "Seeds of Change seems neat. I'm not much of a traveler myself, this trip aside, but a lot of my friends back home are always on the move and changing." He blinked, as if remembering something. "Speaking of the dragons back home, I should probably tell my mate I'll be home late. This was kinda supposed to be a short trip?" He flitted off, approaching a courier and quickly scribbled down a letter. [quote=Letter Home]Hi Sacrifice! I kinda got caught up in the Hungry Games? They asked for volunteers and I couldn't not help. Saria can probably scry it on the lake, that way everyone can watch. I'll be home soon, love you! [/quote]
@TheAwesoMew @/Dragonfruiteen

Lowery's smile faded a bit as his food was taken from him, but it didn't take long for him to go right back to grinning as wide as he could.
"Guess I should have paid more attention to the rules. Oh well."

"Seeds of Change seems neat. I'm not much of a traveler myself, this trip aside, but a lot of my friends back home are always on the move and changing." He blinked, as if remembering something. "Speaking of the dragons back home, I should probably tell my mate I'll be home late. This was kinda supposed to be a short trip?"

He flitted off, approaching a courier and quickly scribbled down a letter.
Letter Home wrote:
Hi Sacrifice! I kinda got caught up in the Hungry Games? They asked for volunteers and I couldn't not help. Saria can probably scry it on the lake, that way everyone can watch. I'll be home soon, love you!
money_flight_banner.pngoFSvl.png

@TheAwesoMew

"I guess it's just you and me now," Olivine mused to Beaumont as she watched Lowery dart off to flag down a courier. Although there were a lot of other dragons to talk to, she felt content to stay and talk with the Ridgeback for as long he was willing to stick around.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" she asked curiously. Maybe Beaumont had some advice or experience he'd be willing to share. It was certainly worth a try; Olivine really didn't know what to expect from the games and so any information would help.

@TheAwesoMew

"I guess it's just you and me now," Olivine mused to Beaumont as she watched Lowery dart off to flag down a courier. Although there were a lot of other dragons to talk to, she felt content to stay and talk with the Ridgeback for as long he was willing to stick around.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" she asked curiously. Maybe Beaumont had some advice or experience he'd be willing to share. It was certainly worth a try; Olivine really didn't know what to expect from the games and so any information would help.
tjyjq28.png
@/Dragonfruiteen

Beaumont mused on the question for a moment, trying to recall something that might be helpful.

"I've never really done anythin' quite like this before," he began, still thinking, "but I've had plenny 'nough experience with survivin' out here in the desert. It's really a game o' managin' your resources, I think; there aren't a whole lot o' em, so it's best t' treat everything y' get like it's the last you'll see for a while. Water 'specially."

He paused, then added, "Once y' get into a rhythm, survivn' out here ain't any different than doin' so anywhere else. An' I imagine we'll get a bit o' help every now'n again with this game."
@/Dragonfruiteen

Beaumont mused on the question for a moment, trying to recall something that might be helpful.

"I've never really done anythin' quite like this before," he began, still thinking, "but I've had plenny 'nough experience with survivin' out here in the desert. It's really a game o' managin' your resources, I think; there aren't a whole lot o' em, so it's best t' treat everything y' get like it's the last you'll see for a while. Water 'specially."

He paused, then added, "Once y' get into a rhythm, survivn' out here ain't any different than doin' so anywhere else. An' I imagine we'll get a bit o' help every now'n again with this game."
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore
• { The Tumbleweed Gang } - Fodderlocke

{ Assets: x x x }
..
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Terra entered the room as well. 'Am I the only Snapper here?' she thought, sitting in the corner. She looked over at the big board of the list of teams.
GREEN VEGETABLES - Oz The Great and Terra
'Alright,' she thought, 'Hopefully my teammate knows what to do. Maybe Riptide will even scry it on the lake, who knows?'

It hadn't even been that long, and she was already missing home... She tried not to think about it. The contest was starting soon, and she'd need to focus if she wanted to do the best she could.
Terra entered the room as well. 'Am I the only Snapper here?' she thought, sitting in the corner. She looked over at the big board of the list of teams.
GREEN VEGETABLES - Oz The Great and Terra
'Alright,' she thought, 'Hopefully my teammate knows what to do. Maybe Riptide will even scry it on the lake, who knows?'

It hadn't even been that long, and she was already missing home... She tried not to think about it. The contest was starting soon, and she'd need to focus if she wanted to do the best she could.
pineapples are in my head
05c08130-35e3-11eb-af93-91d12351027e.gif
| funfun11 - she/her + he/him + they/them - maybe ace? idk - fire flight |
really did not leave myself much space with this sig did i
the dividers aren't pride flags they're just dividers
39853b4f-35e3-11eb-a483-91d12351027e.gif
got nobody 'cause i'm braindead
@TheAwesoMew

Olivine nodded understandingly. "I have a decent amount of survival experience. My friend and I used to travel around a lot before we joined our clans. I've never been in a desert like this, though," she said. She made a mental note of what he'd said; conserving resources would be important.

She glanced around the room at the other dragons, trying to gauge the competition. She saw a few Imperials, another Ridgeback, and a couple of Spirals, among other breeds. It looked like she was the only Pearlcatcher here, though, which wasn't too surprising given how most of her breed didn't like getting their claws dirty. And although she couldn't see their eyes she knew they were all Earthborn like herself, as that was one of the requirements to be here in the first place.
@TheAwesoMew

Olivine nodded understandingly. "I have a decent amount of survival experience. My friend and I used to travel around a lot before we joined our clans. I've never been in a desert like this, though," she said. She made a mental note of what he'd said; conserving resources would be important.

She glanced around the room at the other dragons, trying to gauge the competition. She saw a few Imperials, another Ridgeback, and a couple of Spirals, among other breeds. It looked like she was the only Pearlcatcher here, though, which wasn't too surprising given how most of her breed didn't like getting their claws dirty. And although she couldn't see their eyes she knew they were all Earthborn like herself, as that was one of the requirements to be here in the first place.
tjyjq28.png
Caribbean Sea nervously pattered around before seeking out a couch to curl up on in the corner. He had never participated in an event like this before, and he was both nervous and anxious for the games to begin. In all honesty, he didn't expect to win. In fact, the only reason he volunteered at all was to look out for an especially lovely dragon who had caught his eye and warmed his heart. Thinking back on his moment volunteering, he felt a bit foolish. He had been overcome with emotion in the moment and gathered up the courage to volunteer, when in reality, he was probably better off at home.

Oh well, at least his medical knowledge might come in handy enough to help someone nice win the games. Although he didn't let on very much, he was not quite fond of the more ruthless dragons who were obsessed with winning and competition. It was his hope that someone kindhearted and deserving would win the games this time around.
Caribbean Sea nervously pattered around before seeking out a couch to curl up on in the corner. He had never participated in an event like this before, and he was both nervous and anxious for the games to begin. In all honesty, he didn't expect to win. In fact, the only reason he volunteered at all was to look out for an especially lovely dragon who had caught his eye and warmed his heart. Thinking back on his moment volunteering, he felt a bit foolish. He had been overcome with emotion in the moment and gathered up the courage to volunteer, when in reality, he was probably better off at home.

Oh well, at least his medical knowledge might come in handy enough to help someone nice win the games. Although he didn't let on very much, he was not quite fond of the more ruthless dragons who were obsessed with winning and competition. It was his hope that someone kindhearted and deserving would win the games this time around.
Truth be told, Echo hadn't prepared ahead of time for this event. And he really didn't have any idea on what he was getting into. Many of the other competitors already had game faces on, while that trio over there already had stuff confiscated.
Wow, they really aren't taking any chances with the rules are they here?
This geode was pretty awesome though, taking a note to tell the hatchlings about it when he returns home.
Truth be told, Echo hadn't prepared ahead of time for this event. And he really didn't have any idea on what he was getting into. Many of the other competitors already had game faces on, while that trio over there already had stuff confiscated.
Wow, they really aren't taking any chances with the rules are they here?
This geode was pretty awesome though, taking a note to tell the hatchlings about it when he returns home.
PwHm1vg.gifedom_badges7.pngez8W9jX.gif
[center][b][u][size=6]THE [s]BLOOD[/s] BREADBATH[/size][/b][/u][/center] [quote=KDRT Earth News Radio]...expecting a run on Helium Enterprises before the shares start to inflate. Talks of a merger with Peppy's Party Balloons are also rumored to be on the horizon. Now, folks, I know you've all been waiting for more updates on the goings-on down in the processing floor. I'm told the current host, Fork, has been slipping some simple objects into a couple of the more loosely attended offering sacks during the wait. [b]Looks like we've got a chunk of old and weathered wood, a big rock with sharp lines etched into the surface, some sort of paper with a squiggly design on it, and a bottle of something gross and squishy.[/b] I see someone new coming onto the processing floor now! Seems the Hungry Games are about to start. We'll be right here with all your important news updates, so stay tuned![/quote] Observant dragons will notice that Fork excuses herself not long after talking to the red and black Snapper that has just walked in. It looks like the main host is here at last. ... Oh dear. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564334/56433399_350.png[/img][/center] Knife clears her throat with a sound like boulders grinding together and waves. "Hey, y'all," she says, grinning ear to ear. "Cookbook and Fork gotcha all riled up and worried, huh? Betcha you thought you were gonna have to fight for your life or somethin'. Pffft. Dramatic little things. Well, it ain't gonna be [i]easy,[/i] and it ain't gonna be [i]nice,[/i] but you take it from a past champion: it [i]is[/i] gonna be [i]fun.[/i] I know your moms and dads always said not to play with your food, but here? Go ahead. Just be sure you save enough for Earthshaker to eat. Remember, he's why we're all here." Huh. She seems... kind of nicer than expected for someone with a name like Knife, doesn't she? "Okay. Quit your yapping, get your gear, and line up on that back wall, there. When I give the signal, it's gonna rise up and let you outta here. Now, you can either grab some of the goodies waiting just outside, or you can take off running and start looking somewhere else. Either way, once you step foot on the Farms proper, you got a job to do, so... get it done. Just don't kill anybody! It's knockouts only. You wanna knock somebody off, you'd best wait until next Riot of Rot." The grin on her face grows even wider. She toys with the sword at her side, nudging it to and fro, and chuckles. "I'll be watching from my scrying pool, by the way. Might try to make stuff extra interesting for you if I get real bored... and I get real bored real easy. We'll see, won't we? Anyway, go on and get lined up." [center]***[/center] The secret door carved into the back wall begins to lift up on hidden hinges, groaning and rumbling and spilling dust and grit. The sun has been down for an hour or two, and bright moonlight shines down on a clearing to reveal a gorgeous, carved marble Cornucopia absolutely [i]stuffed[/i] with food--so much so that it's all spilling out of the open end and mingling with a portion of the assorted sacks, bottles, and farming tools ringing the stone sculpture. It is, undoubtedly, a trap... but is it one worth risking for an early headstart? The players and spectators are about to find out. Knife raises a whistle to her lips and blows it, and all heck breaks loose. ------------------------------------- [quote="KDRT Earth News Radio"][b]Sumuji[/b] runs away from the Cornucopia as fast as his little legs can take him. [b]Beaumont[/b] runs away as well, but has to make a quick course correction as soon as he realizes he's headed in the same direction as Sumuji and crashes through a massive stack of fifty pound bags of rice while making his escape. [b]Terra (the Snapper)[/b] panics at the sudden explosion of flying rice grains and tries to charge into the Cornucopia itself to hide. [b]Maroux[/b] runs away from the Cornucopia like he's got two left feet in two right shoes. [b]Lowery[/b] seems to have the other two pairs and makes an equally graceless exit. [b]Euclase[/b] knows she can't out-gather [b]Caradoc[/b] with her gembond weighing her down, so she scares him away from the Cornucopia by spraying herself with ketchup and popping out from behind its back end with a steak knife in each claw. [b]Widowmaker[/b] doesn't see any ankles inside the Cornucopia and chooses to run away in search of unprotected legs. It's foolish to waste energy fighting others for resources this early on when the Cornucopia offers food and supplies in abundance, so [b]Olivine[/b] and [b]Brea[/b] take opposite sides of it and begin gathering. [b]Cinnaminny[/b] decides that nobody's going to listen to her in this chaos and flees. For one long moment, [b]Echo[/b], who has a jar of fishing bait, and [b]Terra (the Skydancer)[/b], who has found a tacklebox and rod, exchange glances across a pile of potatoes. [b]Blance[/b] figures all these dragons running away will cover her own escape and takes off. [b]Caribbean Sea[/b] has the presence of mind to realize that it's the non-food items that matter most at this stage--the Farms are FULL of food!--and snags a sizable first aid kit before running away. [b]Damek[/b] is smart enough to know a good idea when he sees one and copies him. [b]OzTheGreat[/b] may or may not have a secret cowardly streak under all that bravado and bluster. Either way, they ran off. [b]Arcadia[/b] thinks this risk is not, in fact, worth taking, and adds himself to the runners getting as far from the Cornucopia as they can as quickly as they can. One of the giant sacks of rice somehow survived the encounter with Beaumont's spines. [b]Pecan[/b] hefts it into her offering bag, figuring it'll make a lot of meals for Earthshaker, and skedaddles. [b]Horephoros[/b] darts to the opposite side of the Cornucopia, away from all the madness, and spots a frozen pizza leaned up against its side. She quickly stuffs that into her bag. Hope Earthshaker doesn't mind anchovies... It's the farming implements that draw [b]Ajax's[/b] attention. Harvesting food can be hard and sweaty work. Why make it worse by doing it all by hand when the tools are right there? He picks up a sickle, a pair of shears, and... a shrimp fork? You do you, sir. Pretty things shouldn't always be trusted. [b]Aurora's[/b] sparkles are more like ground glass than sugar crystals. She offers [b]Eoywin[/b] a baguette. When he reaches for it, she grabs him by the arms and whips him into the side of the Cornucopia, [color=red]knocking him unconscious.[/color] Looks like he'll be hosting his barbecues at the first aid station! [b]Azurith[/b] watches that happen and then flees into the safety of the night. Nobody's smashing [i]her[/i] into a big rock! What an opening event, folks! Neither the most brutal nor the most cowardly I've ever seen, but that means we have a lot of excitement up ahead! While our players are getting themselves settled, let's take a moment to talk about harpy pox. Yes, harpy pox. I know many of you out there don't like needles, but let's face it: you'll like being hospitalized even less. Harpy pox vaccines will be offered free of charge at your local...[/quote] ------------------------------------------ [center][b]1 PLAYER DOWN. 23 STILL ACTIVE.[/b] Eoywin has been knocked out.[/center] ------------------------------------------- @jbapple @Zif @Kvon @Kunikida @Martine @Funfun11 @Kelpoyo @LadyOfTheSkies @ArtemisAgrotera @Sublimevoide @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Wonderlast @Natureluvr @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @TheAwesoMew @WolfByte @MusicandMagic @Cvthedral @Thewarywatcher13 @DeathPhoenix @Goldia @Rivertyl @Deladria (rushed this out before dinner and forgot the dang pinglist)
THE BLOOD BREADBATH
KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
...expecting a run on Helium Enterprises before the shares start to inflate. Talks of a merger with Peppy's Party Balloons are also rumored to be on the horizon.

Now, folks, I know you've all been waiting for more updates on the goings-on down in the processing floor. I'm told the current host, Fork, has been slipping some simple objects into a couple of the more loosely attended offering sacks during the wait. Looks like we've got a chunk of old and weathered wood, a big rock with sharp lines etched into the surface, some sort of paper with a squiggly design on it, and a bottle of something gross and squishy.

I see someone new coming onto the processing floor now! Seems the Hungry Games are about to start. We'll be right here with all your important news updates, so stay tuned!

Observant dragons will notice that Fork excuses herself not long after talking to the red and black Snapper that has just walked in. It looks like the main host is here at last. ... Oh dear.
56433399_350.png

Knife clears her throat with a sound like boulders grinding together and waves. "Hey, y'all," she says, grinning ear to ear. "Cookbook and Fork gotcha all riled up and worried, huh? Betcha you thought you were gonna have to fight for your life or somethin'. Pffft. Dramatic little things. Well, it ain't gonna be easy, and it ain't gonna be nice, but you take it from a past champion: it is gonna be fun. I know your moms and dads always said not to play with your food, but here? Go ahead. Just be sure you save enough for Earthshaker to eat. Remember, he's why we're all here."

Huh. She seems... kind of nicer than expected for someone with a name like Knife, doesn't she?

"Okay. Quit your yapping, get your gear, and line up on that back wall, there. When I give the signal, it's gonna rise up and let you outta here. Now, you can either grab some of the goodies waiting just outside, or you can take off running and start looking somewhere else. Either way, once you step foot on the Farms proper, you got a job to do, so... get it done. Just don't kill anybody! It's knockouts only. You wanna knock somebody off, you'd best wait until next Riot of Rot."

The grin on her face grows even wider. She toys with the sword at her side, nudging it to and fro, and chuckles. "I'll be watching from my scrying pool, by the way. Might try to make stuff extra interesting for you if I get real bored... and I get real bored real easy. We'll see, won't we? Anyway, go on and get lined up."
***

The secret door carved into the back wall begins to lift up on hidden hinges, groaning and rumbling and spilling dust and grit. The sun has been down for an hour or two, and bright moonlight shines down on a clearing to reveal a gorgeous, carved marble Cornucopia absolutely stuffed with food--so much so that it's all spilling out of the open end and mingling with a portion of the assorted sacks, bottles, and farming tools ringing the stone sculpture.

It is, undoubtedly, a trap... but is it one worth risking for an early headstart?

The players and spectators are about to find out.

Knife raises a whistle to her lips and blows it, and all heck breaks loose.

KDRT Earth News Radio wrote:
Sumuji runs away from the Cornucopia as fast as his little legs can take him. Beaumont runs away as well, but has to make a quick course correction as soon as he realizes he's headed in the same direction as Sumuji and crashes through a massive stack of fifty pound bags of rice while making his escape.

Terra (the Snapper) panics at the sudden explosion of flying rice grains and tries to charge into the Cornucopia itself to hide.

Maroux runs away from the Cornucopia like he's got two left feet in two right shoes. Lowery seems to have the other two pairs and makes an equally graceless exit.

Euclase knows she can't out-gather Caradoc with her gembond weighing her down, so she scares him away from the Cornucopia by spraying herself with ketchup and popping out from behind its back end with a steak knife in each claw.

Widowmaker doesn't see any ankles inside the Cornucopia and chooses to run away in search of unprotected legs.

It's foolish to waste energy fighting others for resources this early on when the Cornucopia offers food and supplies in abundance, so Olivine and Brea take opposite sides of it and begin gathering.

Cinnaminny decides that nobody's going to listen to her in this chaos and flees.

For one long moment, Echo, who has a jar of fishing bait, and Terra (the Skydancer), who has found a tacklebox and rod, exchange glances across a pile of potatoes.

Blance figures all these dragons running away will cover her own escape and takes off.

Caribbean Sea has the presence of mind to realize that it's the non-food items that matter most at this stage--the Farms are FULL of food!--and snags a sizable first aid kit before running away. Damek is smart enough to know a good idea when he sees one and copies him.

OzTheGreat may or may not have a secret cowardly streak under all that bravado and bluster. Either way, they ran off.

Arcadia thinks this risk is not, in fact, worth taking, and adds himself to the runners getting as far from the Cornucopia as they can as quickly as they can.

One of the giant sacks of rice somehow survived the encounter with Beaumont's spines. Pecan hefts it into her offering bag, figuring it'll make a lot of meals for Earthshaker, and skedaddles.

Horephoros darts to the opposite side of the Cornucopia, away from all the madness, and spots a frozen pizza leaned up against its side. She quickly stuffs that into her bag. Hope Earthshaker doesn't mind anchovies...

It's the farming implements that draw Ajax's attention. Harvesting food can be hard and sweaty work. Why make it worse by doing it all by hand when the tools are right there? He picks up a sickle, a pair of shears, and... a shrimp fork? You do you, sir.

Pretty things shouldn't always be trusted. Aurora's sparkles are more like ground glass than sugar crystals. She offers Eoywin a baguette. When he reaches for it, she grabs him by the arms and whips him into the side of the Cornucopia, knocking him unconscious. Looks like he'll be hosting his barbecues at the first aid station!

Azurith watches that happen and then flees into the safety of the night. Nobody's smashing her into a big rock!

What an opening event, folks! Neither the most brutal nor the most cowardly I've ever seen, but that means we have a lot of excitement up ahead!

While our players are getting themselves settled, let's take a moment to talk about harpy pox. Yes, harpy pox. I know many of you out there don't like needles, but let's face it: you'll like being hospitalized even less. Harpy pox vaccines will be offered free of charge at your local...

1 PLAYER DOWN. 23 STILL ACTIVE.
Eoywin has been knocked out.


@jbapple @Zif @Kvon @Kunikida @Martine @Funfun11 @Kelpoyo @LadyOfTheSkies @ArtemisAgrotera @Sublimevoide @Lightningwind @/Dragonfruiteen @Wonderlast @Natureluvr @ShadowWolfDeath @Unicornponies @TheAwesoMew @WolfByte @MusicandMagic @Cvthedral @Thewarywatcher13 @DeathPhoenix @Goldia @Rivertyl
@Deladria

(rushed this out before dinner and forgot the dang pinglist)
left_feather.pngpixeldopts.pngwishlist.pngrightfeather.png
As soon as his claws wrapped around the first aid kit, Caribbean Sea darted off in a random direction, flying as fast as his wings would carry him. He spiraled around the trunks of trees and weaved through leafy branches, only coming to a stop when he was entirely out of breath. The shimmering blue dragon wound himself tightly around his prize, and tears began to fill his earthen eyes.

"Oh thank you Earthshaker, thank you so so much for making sure there were first aid kits in the cornucopia. I really hope I will make you proud and use it wisely," he murmured softly to himself, sniffling a bit as he shifted his gaze towards his new possession. A joyous but exhausted smile overcame Caribbean Sea's mouth, nostrils still flaring as he rested to catch his breath.

He hadn't imagined he would dare to try and raid the cornucopia, having thought previously that it would be too dangerous. But when that first aid kit caught his eye? Well he just couldn't resist, it was like they put it there just for him. Although the dragon was now presently resting, he was still rather tense and alert about his surroundings. The anxiety filling his spiral form made sure of that well enough.
As soon as his claws wrapped around the first aid kit, Caribbean Sea darted off in a random direction, flying as fast as his wings would carry him. He spiraled around the trunks of trees and weaved through leafy branches, only coming to a stop when he was entirely out of breath. The shimmering blue dragon wound himself tightly around his prize, and tears began to fill his earthen eyes.

"Oh thank you Earthshaker, thank you so so much for making sure there were first aid kits in the cornucopia. I really hope I will make you proud and use it wisely," he murmured softly to himself, sniffling a bit as he shifted his gaze towards his new possession. A joyous but exhausted smile overcame Caribbean Sea's mouth, nostrils still flaring as he rested to catch his breath.

He hadn't imagined he would dare to try and raid the cornucopia, having thought previously that it would be too dangerous. But when that first aid kit caught his eye? Well he just couldn't resist, it was like they put it there just for him. Although the dragon was now presently resting, he was still rather tense and alert about his surroundings. The anxiety filling his spiral form made sure of that well enough.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43