Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon:[/b] Abia [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21756003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217561/21756003_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Preferred district:[/b] 8 [b]Open to role play:[/b] Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] As clan mother of the clan, Abia knows precisely how to deal with inconveniences be they mild irritants or bloodthirsty mirrors. She presents herself as elegant and graceful, but do not mistake that for weakness. Power courses through her blood just as it does in the Plaguebringers', who is her idol in every meaning of the word. Treasuring hatchlings and eggs, she is more than willing to spill blood to protect herself or her clan. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Cunning, ruthless, and protective. She will do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of her clanmates. The exact definition of a Plague Clanmother. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Physical fighting, claws out and teeth sharp. [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Claws and teeth. [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: She volunteered when one of her own was the one to be called. It was on instinct that she moved and screamed out her proclamation of volunteering into the crowd. It's not a particularly rare occurrence in District 8, especially with a Clanmother as old as Abia who isn't afraid to get her claws dirty. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: She/her pronouns for Abia, but they/them for me. Otherwise go absolutely feral!
@3idolon
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Abia
Dragon Image:
21756003_350.png

Preferred district: 8
Open to role play: Yes
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes
Short intro of the Tribute: As clan mother of the clan, Abia knows precisely how to deal with inconveniences be they mild irritants or bloodthirsty mirrors. She presents herself as elegant and graceful, but do not mistake that for weakness. Power courses through her blood just as it does in the Plaguebringers', who is her idol in every meaning of the word. Treasuring hatchlings and eggs, she is more than willing to spill blood to protect herself or her clan.

Optional, for Role Players
Tribute personality: Cunning, ruthless, and protective. She will do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of her clanmates. The exact definition of a Plague Clanmother.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Physical fighting, claws out and teeth sharp.
Tribute preferred weapon: Claws and teeth.
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: She volunteered when one of her own was the one to be called. It was on instinct that she moved and screamed out her proclamation of volunteering into the crowd. It's not a particularly rare occurrence in District 8, especially with a Clanmother as old as Abia who isn't afraid to get her claws dirty.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: She/her pronouns for Abia, but they/them for me. Otherwise go absolutely feral!
3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gifgis121.gif3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gif
(credit to Rhosae for the button!)
@3idolon
Am I allowed to enter a second dragon?
@3idolon
Am I allowed to enter a second dragon?
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon:[/b] Zephyr [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=7149760&skin=0&apparel=1748,941,25859,17001,15721,21978,26141,4319,15143&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Preferred district:[/b] None! [b]Open to role play:[/b] No [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Zephyr, as the founder of his clan, is naturally authoritative. He is accustomed to making hard decisions and brevity, which may make him come off as more stern than he actually is. If you can get past his stony-faced disposition, an incredibly loyal friend waits just behind the mask.
@3idolon
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Zephyr
Dragon Image:
dragon?did=7149760&skin=0&apparel=1748,941,25859,17001,15721,21978,26141,4319,15143&xt=dressing.png

Preferred district: None!
Open to role play: No
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes
Short intro of the Tribute: Zephyr, as the founder of his clan, is naturally authoritative. He is accustomed to making hard decisions and brevity, which may make him come off as more stern than he actually is. If you can get past his stony-faced disposition, an incredibly loyal friend waits just behind the mask.
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
@BoulderEnder Yes! You can RP here, since it is part of the game and this forum is kosher for flight holiday games [emoji=mirror happy size=1] @Avrap Sorry! Just one dragon entry per round. @Taytenn Oh no you were our 25th entry and just missed the closing of Round 1! I've added you to the pinglist for future rounds. Let me know if you'd like to be removed from it. So sorry I didn't update the thread before you submitted your form [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
@BoulderEnder Yes! You can RP here, since it is part of the game and this forum is kosher for flight holiday games

@Avrap Sorry! Just one dragon entry per round.

@Taytenn Oh no you were our 25th entry and just missed the closing of Round 1! I've added you to the pinglist for future rounds. Let me know if you'd like to be removed from it. So sorry I didn't update the thread before you submitted your form
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Round 1 RPers: @Avrap @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @BoulderEnder @CinamonPizza @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @vanillaicecream1 Oh my goodness this was the work day that wouldn't end. Sorry about the late start, but any RPing you want to do today will count for one raffle ticket toward the skeletal chime apparel prize. Please see the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2758585/1#post_40789909]Tribute List[/url] for players who are open to RP interaction. Click on the "YES" hyperlink under their icon to find out more about your fellow role player's avatars! Feel free to use this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2758585/1#post_40789957]setting[/url] as inspiration for your first post, or start off any way you'd like! I'll be reading everyone's posts with great delight [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
Round 1 RPers:
@Avrap @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @BoulderEnder @CinamonPizza @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @vanillaicecream1

Oh my goodness this was the work day that wouldn't end. Sorry about the late start, but any RPing you want to do today will count for one raffle ticket toward the skeletal chime apparel prize. Please see the Tribute List for players who are open to RP interaction. Click on the "YES" hyperlink under their icon to find out more about your fellow role player's avatars!

Feel free to use this setting as inspiration for your first post, or start off any way you'd like! I'll be reading everyone's posts with great delight
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

Hey, could I be pinged for the next round? This seems interesting.
@3idolon

Hey, could I be pinged for the next round? This seems interesting.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Figured Id try and write a starter so here goes... also Im gonna be in school so responses will be slow :*)

Hemlock | District 6 | Nature | Coatl

She walked the streets, pattering her way through the streets, riddled with plague and the scent of Mother lurking in the air. The little Hemlocks condition had gone undected by the Game Makers, and by most of the residents of the Capitol from what she could see. Still, a few odd looks were thrown her way as she trotted the streets; weather it be because they allowed such a young dragon to enter or for seeing what she was, she couldnt tell. Beyond the horizon she saw the Arena, where she would either earn the love she so desprately wanted or die a death she would be more than happy to achive.

As she approached the area where the rest of the tributes were gathering in, a sense of anxiety washed over her. What would happen to her if she accidentally infected someone before the Games even began? Still, she approached the crowd, being careful as to not bump anyone. Maybe she could make a few friends before the Games began...
Figured Id try and write a starter so here goes... also Im gonna be in school so responses will be slow :*)

Hemlock | District 6 | Nature | Coatl

She walked the streets, pattering her way through the streets, riddled with plague and the scent of Mother lurking in the air. The little Hemlocks condition had gone undected by the Game Makers, and by most of the residents of the Capitol from what she could see. Still, a few odd looks were thrown her way as she trotted the streets; weather it be because they allowed such a young dragon to enter or for seeing what she was, she couldnt tell. Beyond the horizon she saw the Arena, where she would either earn the love she so desprately wanted or die a death she would be more than happy to achive.

As she approached the area where the rest of the tributes were gathering in, a sense of anxiety washed over her. What would happen to her if she accidentally infected someone before the Games even began? Still, she approached the crowd, being careful as to not bump anyone. Maybe she could make a few friends before the Games began...
Cleaning up the dust...
I’ve never rped before so bear with me

As I saw a dark red little coatl approach the clump of tributes, I could tell she was nervous. I guess you can’t blame her. I could also tell that she was a plague dragon, as she wasn’t wheezing over everyone because the “air wasn’t as nice” maybe it isn’t, but we still don’t need to go spreading disease before the games even start. I am I little used to the plaguelands, but it is still quite a change from Arcane’s scenery. I don’t exactly miss home, so I don’t mind. I looked up and scanned the clump of tributes, including the coatl next to me. Who was going to start the awkward introductions?
I’ve never rped before so bear with me

As I saw a dark red little coatl approach the clump of tributes, I could tell she was nervous. I guess you can’t blame her. I could also tell that she was a plague dragon, as she wasn’t wheezing over everyone because the “air wasn’t as nice” maybe it isn’t, but we still don’t need to go spreading disease before the games even start. I am I little used to the plaguelands, but it is still quite a change from Arcane’s scenery. I don’t exactly miss home, so I don’t mind. I looked up and scanned the clump of tributes, including the coatl next to me. Who was going to start the awkward introductions?
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
Aya - District 3 - Arcane
(I'm assuming that we are training before the games, like how it plays in the books. Sorry if I'm wrong or just being stupid by putting this.)

I am walking around the area, trying to adjust. I am scared out of my mind, trying my hardest not to tremble and shake for the games, knowing that most of the dragons in here are going to try to kill me right when we get on the battlefield. Looking over my competitors, I start wondering who could be my friend. Remembering what my mentor, a winner of the games back at District 3 told me, I went towards practicing my fighting. Relying solely on magic would be too tiring and a bad idea. I was running towards the bow and arrow practice, not completely looking where I was going, and accidentally ran into a dragon! "Ah!! I'm so sorry!" I screamed as I tried to hide my face.

Anyone who wants to be the one to interact with Aya can be the dragon she ran into!
Aya - District 3 - Arcane
(I'm assuming that we are training before the games, like how it plays in the books. Sorry if I'm wrong or just being stupid by putting this.)

I am walking around the area, trying to adjust. I am scared out of my mind, trying my hardest not to tremble and shake for the games, knowing that most of the dragons in here are going to try to kill me right when we get on the battlefield. Looking over my competitors, I start wondering who could be my friend. Remembering what my mentor, a winner of the games back at District 3 told me, I went towards practicing my fighting. Relying solely on magic would be too tiring and a bad idea. I was running towards the bow and arrow practice, not completely looking where I was going, and accidentally ran into a dragon! "Ah!! I'm so sorry!" I screamed as I tried to hide my face.

Anyone who wants to be the one to interact with Aya can be the dragon she ran into!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Sinsey- District 5- Arcane- Wildclaw
@avrap
About to throw a knife at the target, someone rammed into me. Quickly dropping the knife so I didn’t stab anyone as I fell, I hit the ground hard. As the other dragon’s apology rang in my ears, I got up and shook myself off. I gave the clumsy dragon a slight hiss and a hard stare.
Sinsey- District 5- Arcane- Wildclaw
@avrap
About to throw a knife at the target, someone rammed into me. Quickly dropping the knife so I didn’t stab anyone as I fell, I hit the ground hard. As the other dragon’s apology rang in my ears, I got up and shook myself off. I gave the clumsy dragon a slight hiss and a hard stare.
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170