Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
Dredge | District 10 | Plague | Guardian

The brightly-colored brute had simply been hunched in a corner as most the other tributes arrived. He had come here super early for fear of being late, but in all honesty there wasn't much he could practice with the provided weapons. Sure the Guardian could maybe toss a few sharp objects at a dummy, but the idea didn't really appeal to him. So instead Dredge opted for simply slumping off in a corner and watching the others practice their skills.

To an on-looker he most likely appeared to be a glaring monstrosity simply observing his prey, yet the truth was much the opposite. He was actually scanning for any sort of injury or sprain that could use his aid. Though he didn't have much on-hand it would at least be better than letting a wound fester in this sort of environment; the lands of his Mother could be harsh especially to outsiders.

Thus was when he caught sight of a particularly young member - a crimson Coatl with bright Nature eyes. Surely they wouldn't let a kid compete... Right? Anxious worry bubbled up the Guardian's throat. Dredge couldn't just sit there and wonder for long.

"Hey! Kid! Uh... Can I ask you something?" His deep voice rumbled as he attempted to beckon the Coatl over with a jerk of his head.

Pings: @CinamonPizza

The brightly-colored brute had simply been hunched in a corner as most the other tributes arrived. He had come here super early for fear of being late, but in all honesty there wasn't much he could practice with the provided weapons. Sure the Guardian could maybe toss a few sharp objects at a dummy, but the idea didn't really appeal to him. So instead Dredge opted for simply slumping off in a corner and watching the others practice their skills.

To an on-looker he most likely appeared to be a glaring monstrosity simply observing his prey, yet the truth was much the opposite. He was actually scanning for any sort of injury or sprain that could use his aid. Though he didn't have much on-hand it would at least be better than letting a wound fester in this sort of environment; the lands of his Mother could be harsh especially to outsiders.

Thus was when he caught sight of a particularly young member - a crimson Coatl with bright Nature eyes. Surely they wouldn't let a kid compete... Right? Anxious worry bubbled up the Guardian's throat. Dredge couldn't just sit there and wonder for long.

"Hey! Kid! Uh... Can I ask you something?" His deep voice rumbled as he attempted to beckon the Coatl over with a jerk of his head.

Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
Tippens - District 9 - Light/Plague - Spiral

It had been quite some time since he'd been forced from his home clan to be taken in by a group of Plague dragons, so even here amidst the tumult and chaos he felt at home. The smell of disease that hung in the air was like a sweet perfume, and Tippens coiled and uncoiled himself as he watched the other tributes from the perimeter of the room. How glorious this all was; he was eager to see who fell and who remained.

Tippens wasn't afraid of dying.

Claws fidgeted restlessly with the threadbare doll he clutched tightly, dull eyes blinked slowly and he curled himself into a more relaxed position. No one seemed to pay him much attention, and that was how he liked it. It would make it much easier for him to strike.
Tippens - District 9 - Light/Plague - Spiral

It had been quite some time since he'd been forced from his home clan to be taken in by a group of Plague dragons, so even here amidst the tumult and chaos he felt at home. The smell of disease that hung in the air was like a sweet perfume, and Tippens coiled and uncoiled himself as he watched the other tributes from the perimeter of the room. How glorious this all was; he was eager to see who fell and who remained.

Tippens wasn't afraid of dying.

Claws fidgeted restlessly with the threadbare doll he clutched tightly, dull eyes blinked slowly and he curled himself into a more relaxed position. No one seemed to pay him much attention, and that was how he liked it. It would make it much easier for him to strike.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@3idolon Oh don't worry about it!! I'd love to be a part of future rounds <3
@3idolon Oh don't worry about it!! I'd love to be a part of future rounds <3
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
@vanillaicecream1 Hey! Just a quick reminder, if you interact with someone make sure you ping them so they will see it. I’m enjoying your entries so far!
@vanillaicecream1 Hey! Just a quick reminder, if you interact with someone make sure you ping them so they will see it. I’m enjoying your entries so far!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@BoulderEnder

Hemlock | District 6 | Nature | Coatl

The young coatl peered up from her spot and towards the brightly colored, nearly blinding Guardian. Of course, she wouldnt say that to his face, since he could easily kill her, after all. Gotta make friends, remember?

"You need anything, big guy?"

She was struggling to look him in the eyes, his sheer size compared to hers making genuine conversation just a little more difficult for her small size.
@BoulderEnder

The young coatl peered up from her spot and towards the brightly colored, nearly blinding Guardian. Of course, she wouldnt say that to his face, since he could easily kill her, after all. Gotta make friends, remember?

"You need anything, big guy?"

She was struggling to look him in the eyes, his sheer size compared to hers making genuine conversation just a little more difficult for her small size.
Cleaning up the dust...

It was a relief to see that the young Coatl responded happily and without fear - that or she covered it well. Dredge passed the youth a small, friendly smile before lowering his great cranium to a more comfortable level for the much smaller being. At least then she wouldn't have to look up so much and it provided the added bonus of keeping their conversation less audible.

"Yes; I'm Dredge by the way. I was just wondering if you're here for the games?"

He hoped beyond all hope that her answer would be no. That it was just some hatchling from the Capital wondering around to gawk at the tributes. If and when the inevitable truth was revealed, however, his kindly features would morph into a pitying despair.

It was a relief to see that the young Coatl responded happily and without fear - that or she covered it well. Dredge passed the youth a small, friendly smile before lowering his great cranium to a more comfortable level for the much smaller being. At least then she wouldn't have to look up so much and it provided the added bonus of keeping their conversation less audible.

"Yes; I'm Dredge by the way. I was just wondering if you're here for the games?"

He hoped beyond all hope that her answer would be no. That it was just some hatchling from the Capital wondering around to gawk at the tributes. If and when the inevitable truth was revealed, however, his kindly features would morph into a pitying despair.

Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BoulderEnder

Relieved that the guardian was kind enough to lower his head for her, she felt more comfortable around him even though she knew what would be their eventual fate.

"I got drawn for District 6, Dredge! Im not sure where my other half is, but Im sure they'll be here soon. Hear they're tinier than me..."

She watched as the guardians features morphed into a mix of pity and despair. She could read him enough to know why, and while she would have tried to physically comfort the guardian, she had to let a truth even worse than being "young" and in the games remain hidden until they were all in the Arena. Instead, she let her words flow.

"Hey, Id give ya a hug or somethin', but I aint that good with physical contact, my... my feathers are a little too sensitive for that. But hey, I dont mind being here, at least my friends back home wont have to take my place, right?"
@BoulderEnder

Relieved that the guardian was kind enough to lower his head for her, she felt more comfortable around him even though she knew what would be their eventual fate.

"I got drawn for District 6, Dredge! Im not sure where my other half is, but Im sure they'll be here soon. Hear they're tinier than me..."

She watched as the guardians features morphed into a mix of pity and despair. She could read him enough to know why, and while she would have tried to physically comfort the guardian, she had to let a truth even worse than being "young" and in the games remain hidden until they were all in the Arena. Instead, she let her words flow.

"Hey, Id give ya a hug or somethin', but I aint that good with physical contact, my... my feathers are a little too sensitive for that. But hey, I dont mind being here, at least my friends back home wont have to take my place, right?"
Cleaning up the dust...
@Vanillaicecream1
Aya- District 3- Arcane- My Avatar

I felt the hard stare of the recovering wildclaw seep into my soul, I felt the anger. Something told me apologies wouldn't help this dragon's feelings towards me. I tried not to show fear in my voice as I squeaked and stammered "Are you okay? It was an accident, I didn't mean to hurt you-" I was going to add, "I don't want to be your enemy," but I didn't want to seem weak. I tried to tell myself that it's fine, but instead I ended up hearing that they're going to kill me.

I won't be able to reply until around 20:00 FR time to tomorrow so I'm sorry for the wait :/
@Vanillaicecream1
Aya- District 3- Arcane- My Avatar

I felt the hard stare of the recovering wildclaw seep into my soul, I felt the anger. Something told me apologies wouldn't help this dragon's feelings towards me. I tried not to show fear in my voice as I squeaked and stammered "Are you okay? It was an accident, I didn't mean to hurt you-" I was going to add, "I don't want to be your enemy," but I didn't want to seem weak. I tried to tell myself that it's fine, but instead I ended up hearing that they're going to kill me.

I won't be able to reply until around 20:00 FR time to tomorrow so I'm sorry for the wait :/
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Valarys | District 11 | Shadow | Fae

Valarys was already looking among his competition scanning for which of his fellow saplings in this open field that he'll need to block out from his precious sun first. He turned his gaze upon the Spiral with the threadbare doll who seemed to be relaxing himself by the look of it.

We must mingle about before deciding the weakest link to weed out first

Valarys slowly flew in front of the somewhat occupied Spiral.

“Sorry for the intrusion,” he weakly chuckled, “But I was just mildly curious about your little friend due to never quite seeing a doll like that before.”

@dadminkestler
(Sorry for my writing skills as I'm trying to get back into Roleplaying again)
Valarys | District 11 | Shadow | Fae

Valarys was already looking among his competition scanning for which of his fellow saplings in this open field that he'll need to block out from his precious sun first. He turned his gaze upon the Spiral with the threadbare doll who seemed to be relaxing himself by the look of it.

We must mingle about before deciding the weakest link to weed out first

Valarys slowly flew in front of the somewhat occupied Spiral.

“Sorry for the intrusion,” he weakly chuckled, “But I was just mildly curious about your little friend due to never quite seeing a doll like that before.”

@dadminkestler
(Sorry for my writing skills as I'm trying to get back into Roleplaying again)
Nuzlocke

tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Meghan | District 11 | Light | Wildclaw

Meghan frowned into the simmering sun. She'd been living here for a couple of years, and still wasn't quite used to the heat. Back home in the Ruins it had been sunny nearly all the time, sure, but never this oppressively hot.

She shopok herself out of her thoughts. Bad idea, getting caught up in her musings when there was work to be done. With a shift of her mind she was in battle mode. Meghan drew her sword, hard edge glinting in the harsh sun, and lunged, taking care to remember the steps Damien had taught her.

She would do it. She would survive for her clan, and her friends.

She would survive for Beo.
Meghan | District 11 | Light | Wildclaw

Meghan frowned into the simmering sun. She'd been living here for a couple of years, and still wasn't quite used to the heat. Back home in the Ruins it had been sunny nearly all the time, sure, but never this oppressively hot.

She shopok herself out of her thoughts. Bad idea, getting caught up in her musings when there was work to be done. With a shift of her mind she was in battle mode. Meghan drew her sword, hard edge glinting in the harsh sun, and lunged, taking care to remember the steps Damien had taught her.

She would do it. She would survive for her clan, and her friends.

She would survive for Beo.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170