Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon: Mela[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53048553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530486/53048553_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Preferred district: Anything! [/b] [b]Open to role play: No Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Although Mela is perfectly happy being a dancer in her district, she does sometimes wish she could go back to her old days, when she fought in battle as much as she danced. So, when the opportunity to participate came around, she eagerly volunteered. At least if she died, she'd have died in a more exciting way than a death of old age.
@3idolon I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Mela
Dragon Image:
53048553_350.png
Preferred district: Anything!
Open to role play: No
Ping me for each round throughout RoR:
Yes
Short intro of the Tribute: Although Mela is perfectly happy being a dancer in her district, she does sometimes wish she could go back to her old days, when she fought in battle as much as she danced. So, when the opportunity to participate came around, she eagerly volunteered. At least if she died, she'd have died in a more exciting way than a death of old age.
hhhahah.png
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon:Kairos[/b] [b]Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50586615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505867/50586615_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Preferred district: [/b]Whichever’s available [b]Open to role play:[/b] No [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Kai is strange dragon that usually keeps to himself. His ties to the mysterious time flight gives him access to the fourth dimension, though he can’t seem to time travel. Or he doesn’t want to, no one knows for sure.
@3idolon
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon:Kairos
Dragon Image:

50586615_350.png

Preferred district: Whichever’s available
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: yes
Short intro of the Tribute:
Kai is strange dragon that usually keeps to himself. His ties to the mysterious time flight gives him access to the fourth dimension, though he can’t seem to time travel. Or he doesn’t want to, no one knows for sure.
NBeoOgB.png
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon: Hemlock[/b] [b]Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55520887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555209/55520887_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Preferred district:[/b] Stick her wherever [b]Open to role play:[/b] [b]Yes[/b]/No/If I initiate [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] [b]Yes[/b]/No [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Hemlock is a Ghoul of the Necromancer Subspecies, and her disease runs rampant through her blood. While extremely contagious, she hopes that she can prove herself worthy of love with these games, or at the very least, end her potentially immortal existence, since she has not aged beyond her child form in years. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality:[/b] Very cold and fearful. Only the strongest dragons can resist her disease, after all. If one manages to resist, she easilly becomes attached to them, her still child-like mind wanting nothing more than love form another dragon [b]Tribute preferred fighting style:[/b] While normally she does not find herself fighting, she'll use her small size to her advantage, zipping around her opponent until she can get a good slash on the neck or find a way to incapacitate them beyond help then leaving them to die, knowing her disease will do the trick [b]Tribute preferred weapon:[/b] Her claws [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?:[/b] She heard about it through the grapevine, and after sneaking into an unsuspecting clan, had her name drawn. By the time she was in the tube being sent up for the games, it was too late for the Game Makers to withdraw her, since they remained oblivious to her disease until they found the lair she had her name drawn in dying or dead from it. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?:[/b] Apologieze if shes a lil on the OP side. Also Im terrible at RP so please be patient uwu
@3idolon
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Hemlock
Dragon Image:

55520887_350.png

Preferred district: Stick her wherever
Open to role play: Yes/No/If I initiate
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes/No
Short intro of the Tribute: Hemlock is a Ghoul of the Necromancer Subspecies, and her disease runs rampant through her blood. While extremely contagious, she hopes that she can prove herself worthy of love with these games, or at the very least, end her potentially immortal existence, since she has not aged beyond her child form in years.

Optional, for Role Players
Tribute personality: Very cold and fearful. Only the strongest dragons can resist her disease, after all. If one manages to resist, she easilly becomes attached to them, her still child-like mind wanting nothing more than love form another dragon
Tribute preferred fighting style: While normally she does not find herself fighting, she'll use her small size to her advantage, zipping around her opponent until she can get a good slash on the neck or find a way to incapacitate them beyond help then leaving them to die, knowing her disease will do the trick
Tribute preferred weapon: Her claws
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: She heard about it through the grapevine, and after sneaking into an unsuspecting clan, had her name drawn. By the time she was in the tube being sent up for the games, it was too late for the Game Makers to withdraw her, since they remained oblivious to her disease until they found the lair she had her name drawn in dying or dead from it.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: Apologieze if shes a lil on the OP side. Also Im terrible at RP so please be patient uwu
Cleaning up the dust...
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b]  [b]Name of the dragon: Wendigo[/b]  [b]Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42913773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429138/42913773_350.png[/img] [/url] [/b]  [b]Preferred district: none[/b] [b] Open to role play: [/b] No  [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes[/b]  [b] Short intro of the Tribute: Bloodthirsty killer who killed many of his clanmates and was banished, to start his own clan... Now hes back. [/b]
@3idolon I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!
 Name of the dragon: Wendigo
 Dragon Image:
42913773_350.png

Preferred district: none
Open to role play:
No
 Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes 
Short intro of the Tribute: Bloodthirsty killer who killed many of his clanmates and was banished, to start his own clan... Now hes back.
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! Name of the dragon: Jerias Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55000614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550007/55000614_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Preferred district:[/b] None [b]Open to role play:[/b] Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Jerias has always been physically and magically adept, although preferring the latter. She was always pampered and treated well wherever she went, unending beauty and mystical charm granting her favors beyond any others. Dragons would kill for her if she asked them. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality:[/b] Charismatic and cunning, vicious but gentle. Jerias will weave her way into your heart and then tear it apart from the inside, to her love is not emotion but a tool to get what she wants, when she wants it. Cold and calculating eyes stare back at you in a way that would make you swoon and fall to your knees, worshiping her as if she were a goddess. All well and good until the facade fails, the stress is too high and you see her for what she really is, an insecure monster, vulnerable to that pressing feeling of anxiety and when it touches her, she loses it. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style:[/b] Jerias will sling spells at you until you cant move anymore and when you are frozen in place, she'll sneak up to you, slowly and the last thing you see will be those terrible eyes of hers, staring into your very soul before the snap of jaws is heard and its lights out, of course it cant always go that way. When forced to engage physically you'll find she ins't lacking the tools, but the experience. Jerias is not used to having to fight physically and while she can deliver devastating blows, she gets tired and overwhelmed easily making drawn out battles a bit difficult. [b]Tribute preferred weapon:[/b] Glitterfreeze Ice-Trolabe [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?:[/b] Yes Jerias volunteered, but not out of love or anything, out of arrogance and ignorance and it is this that may be her downfall. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?:[/b] She is very posh and snarky and generally thinks she's better than everyone but its due to her upbringing and her anxiety, please don't be too hard on my baby! She is a great magic user so perhaps that can help you out in getting on her good side?
@3idolon
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Jerias
Dragon Image:

55000614_350.png

Preferred district: None
Open to role play: Yes
Short intro of the Tribute: Jerias has always been physically and magically adept, although preferring the latter. She was always pampered and treated well wherever she went, unending beauty and mystical charm granting her favors beyond any others. Dragons would kill for her if she asked them.

Tribute personality: Charismatic and cunning, vicious but gentle. Jerias will weave her way into your heart and then tear it apart from the inside, to her love is not emotion but a tool to get what she wants, when she wants it. Cold and calculating eyes stare back at you in a way that would make you swoon and fall to your knees, worshiping her as if she were a goddess. All well and good until the facade fails, the stress is too high and you see her for what she really is, an insecure monster, vulnerable to that pressing feeling of anxiety and when it touches her, she loses it.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Jerias will sling spells at you until you cant move anymore and when you are frozen in place, she'll sneak up to you, slowly and the last thing you see will be those terrible eyes of hers, staring into your very soul before the snap of jaws is heard and its lights out, of course it cant always go that way. When forced to engage physically you'll find she ins't lacking the tools, but the experience. Jerias is not used to having to fight physically and while she can deliver devastating blows, she gets tired and overwhelmed easily making drawn out battles a bit difficult.
Tribute preferred weapon: Glitterfreeze Ice-Trolabe
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: Yes Jerias volunteered, but not out of love or anything, out of arrogance and ignorance and it is this that may be her downfall.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: She is very posh and snarky and generally thinks she's better than everyone but its due to her upbringing and her anxiety, please don't be too hard on my baby! She is a great magic user so perhaps that can help you out in getting on her good side?
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon:[/b] Tippens [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54063450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540635/54063450_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Preferred district:[/b] District 9 [b]Open to role play:[/b] Yes! [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Quiet, cunning, never trusts anyone. Tippens knows his herbs like the back of his claws, and is a skilled forager. Also able to craft poisons from almost anything. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality:[/b] Doesn't talk much, but he's quick-witted when he needs to be. Tippens is extremely distrustful of anyone, and he is always coming up with complex schemes. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style:[/b] Prefers to fight from the shadows, laying traps or setting up ambushes as opposed to fighting face to face. Also likely to try and poison people's food. [b]Tribute preferred weapon:[/b] Poisons, if he can help it. If not, his teeth. [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?:[/b] He was reaped. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?:[/b] Tippens oftentimes can be found crafting voodoo dolls out of scraps of material.
@3idolon
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Tippens
Dragon Image:

54063450_350.png

Preferred district: District 9
Open to role play: Yes!
Short intro of the Tribute: Quiet, cunning, never trusts anyone. Tippens knows his herbs like the back of his claws, and is a skilled forager. Also able to craft poisons from almost anything.

Tribute personality: Doesn't talk much, but he's quick-witted when he needs to be. Tippens is extremely distrustful of anyone, and he is always coming up with complex schemes.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Prefers to fight from the shadows, laying traps or setting up ambushes as opposed to fighting face to face. Also likely to try and poison people's food.
Tribute preferred weapon: Poisons, if he can help it. If not, his teeth.
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: He was reaped.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: Tippens oftentimes can be found crafting voodoo dolls out of scraps of material.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@3idolon

Sorry if you wrote this somewhere and I just missed it, but are we suppose to RP here in this thread or will there be another made over on the Roleplay section of the forums?
@3idolon

Sorry if you wrote this somewhere and I just missed it, but are we suppose to RP here in this thread or will there be another made over on the Roleplay section of the forums?
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
[b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon:[/b] Feeturss - also called Feet [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55597142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555972/55597142_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Preferred district:[/b] 9 uwu [b]Open to role play:[/b] Crack RP only, yo [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Don't question why they have so much blood on them. It's totally not from a murder scene. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality:[/b] Imagine a child... Now add crack to the mix. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style:[/b] He doesn't care the type, long, short, close combat, he just wants [b]m u r d e r[/b] [b]Tribute preferred weapon:[/b] anything that can cause blunt-force trauma [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?:[/b] They didn't, it just happened for some reason [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?:[/b] Someone help this child
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Feeturss - also called Feet
Dragon Image:

55597142_350.png

Preferred district: 9 uwu
Open to role play: Crack RP only, yo
Short intro of the Tribute: Don't question why they have so much blood on them. It's totally not from a murder scene.

Tribute personality: Imagine a child... Now add crack to the mix.
Tribute preferred fighting style: He doesn't care the type, long, short, close combat, he just wants m u r d e r
Tribute preferred weapon: anything that can cause blunt-force trauma
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: They didn't, it just happened for some reason
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: Someone help this child
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon:[/b] Oracle [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43228933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432290/43228933_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Preferred district:[/b]12 [b]Open to role play:[/b] No [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Big eyes, lots of feathers, a hatchet and belly rubs.
@3idolon
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Oracle
Dragon Image:

43228933_350.png

Preferred district:12
Short intro of the Tribute:
Big eyes, lots of feathers, a hatchet and belly rubs.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@3idolon [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon:[/b] Peach [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19465049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194651/19465049_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Preferred district:[/b] 9? Any, really. [b]Open to role play:[/b] No thanks, I suck at RPing. ^_^" [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] Though well-respected as a mystic and scholar within her clan, Peach is generally a loner. She tries to avoid conflict, but uses anything and everything to her advantage if things come to blows.
@3idolon
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Peach
Dragon Image:

19465049_350.png

Preferred district: 9? Any, really.
Open to role play: No thanks, I suck at RPing. ^_^"
Short intro of the Tribute: Though well-respected as a mystic and scholar within her clan, Peach is generally a loner. She tries to avoid conflict, but uses anything and everything to her advantage if things come to blows.
ChALanJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170