Username: ThisOneIsBlue
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19
Quote:
Username: ThisOneIsBlue
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: betty [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 9 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27304877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273049/27304877_350.png[/img] [/url] Chu is a chronic procrastinator, but also eager to participate in basically anything! (no RP response needed) edit: daily pinglist please, if that's a thing
Quote:
Username: betty
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 9

27304877_350.png

Chu is a chronic procrastinator, but also eager to participate in basically anything!

(no RP response needed)

edit: daily pinglist please, if that's a thing
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
Quote:
Username:jbapple
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day):1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day):19
Quote:
Username:jbapple
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day):1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day):19
Quote:
Username: Kristan
Quote:
Username: Kristan
nn4KUKj.png
@Falconair
Oh no I missed Sunday's! Is there a way to backtrack for this one?

Also daily ping list please!
Quote:
Username: Hanelli

-gonna brb with the rp I'm on break rn OTL-
@Falconair
Oh no I missed Sunday's! Is there a way to backtrack for this one?

Also daily ping list please!
Quote:
Username: Hanelli

-gonna brb with the rp I'm on break rn OTL-
@Falconair
Quote:
Username: ShadowyIce
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0

I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist if possible, please!
@Falconair
Quote:
Username: ShadowyIce
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0

I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist if possible, please!
r5hAIaV.gifnap4Srm.gifIIZmYcV.gif
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: sublimevoide [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438547/43854624_350.png[/img] Mishal is here, representing the Flaming Star Clan! May I be added to the pinglist, please? Also, is there a way to claim previous day's badges?
Quote:
Username: sublimevoide

43854624_350.png

Mishal is here, representing the Flaming Star Clan!

May I be added to the pinglist, please? Also, is there a way to claim previous day's badges?
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@Falconair [quote] [b]Username[/b]: Canisa [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 4 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3463632] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34637/3463632_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Athena[/b] (Fire Born, Arcane Clan)[/center] [i]"Quadrangla! Just what do you think you're doing?!" [b]Athena[/b] stared in exasperated horror from her adopted daughter, to the merrily dancing flames at the Forge, and back to her daughter again. There was no doubt in her mind that those flames were being influenced by no less than [b]three[/b] separate elements. As a born Fire Mage, the Adept could feel the Fire Magic incluencing them to grow, and as a learned Air Mage, that wind whipping around was practically screaming that it was not natural...and worse of all, those animal shapes could ONLY have come from Nature Magic. She gritted her teeth, wishing (and not for the first time, either) that the young, over-eager baby Ridgeback had not grown into an extremely powerful 4-Elemental Master Adet Mage who had no concept of the notion of "restrraint." If it wasn't fun for "Quadrangla," she wasn't interested. But if the Ridgeback could MAKE it fun.... Athena sighed, and reached out to the Wind. Fortunately, she had been working with (and against) her daughter's magic for so long that she had established, if not a rapport, at least an understanding between her own magic and "Quadrangla"'s power. It took several minutes of coaxing, but in the end she was able to guide the Wind out of the tent, and dampen the fires enough that the game could continue without endangering anyone inside who wasn't a born or learned Fire Mage. Havign averted disaster, Athena turned to her wayward pupil. "Young lady, HOW many times do I have to tell you that magic is [b]not a toy[/b]!?" She held up her paw as her daughhter started to protest. "I know that YOU can survive a mishap such as Ancinet Magical Fire interacting with your power and creating an animated firestorm--and yes, "Quadrangla," that is EXACTLY what was starting to develop here, or didn't you notice the animal shapes starting to leap out of the flames?--YOU can survive it, yes, but can anyone else?" The younger Mage suddenly looked worried, glancing around the tent with a guilty expression. "Oh." She murmured, her voice so soft it was barely audible. "I didn't think of that." "No, you didn't." Athena agreed with a sigh. "Now, apologize to Fuller, here, and then go take those bottles of yours, and head outside. We will discuss this more later. And you will NOT be returning to this tent again without me. Is that clear?" "Yes, Mother." Extremly subdued, the Ridgeback bowed to the Snapper running the Forge. "My apologies for playng with your Forge, and er, almsot endangering everyone in the game. I didn't meant to. I swear! Well, I mean, I meant to paly, but I didn't mean to put everyone in danger. It won't happen again, I promise." Fortunately, Athena noted, as her daughter left, the Snapper didn't seem that upset. She turned to make her own apolgies, and then rather sheepishly held out [b]4 Embers[/b]. "Since my daughter's mess has been cleared up, may I take a turn at the bellows? I'dd like to see if I can use [b]5 Tosses[/b] to collect a few bottles of my own..."[/i] (And so the Forge is no longer threatening to create Fiendfire. Perhaps Athena should pay more attention to who in the Clan her adopted daughter is playing withn in her spare time... Sending the Embers now!)
@Falconair
Quote:
Username: Canisa
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 4

3463632_350.png
Athena
(Fire Born,
Arcane Clan)

"Quadrangla! Just what do you think you're doing?!"

Athena stared in exasperated horror from her adopted daughter, to the merrily dancing flames at the Forge, and back to her daughter again. There was no doubt in her mind that those flames were being influenced by no less than three separate elements. As a born Fire Mage, the Adept could feel the Fire Magic incluencing them to grow, and as a learned Air Mage, that wind whipping around was practically screaming that it was not natural...and worse of all, those animal shapes could ONLY have come from Nature Magic. She gritted her teeth, wishing (and not for the first time, either) that the young, over-eager baby Ridgeback had not grown into an extremely powerful 4-Elemental Master Adet Mage who had no concept of the notion of "restrraint." If it wasn't fun for "Quadrangla," she wasn't interested. But if the Ridgeback could MAKE it fun....

Athena sighed, and reached out to the Wind. Fortunately, she had been working with (and against) her daughter's magic for so long that she had established, if not a rapport, at least an understanding between her own magic and "Quadrangla"'s power. It took several minutes of coaxing, but in the end she was able to guide the Wind out of the tent, and dampen the fires enough that the game could continue without endangering anyone inside who wasn't a born or learned Fire Mage. Havign averted disaster, Athena turned to her wayward pupil.

"Young lady, HOW many times do I have to tell you that magic is not a toy!?" She held up her paw as her daughhter started to protest. "I know that YOU can survive a mishap such as Ancinet Magical Fire interacting with your power and creating an animated firestorm--and yes, "Quadrangla," that is EXACTLY what was starting to develop here, or didn't you notice the animal shapes starting to leap out of the flames?--YOU can survive it, yes, but can anyone else?"

The younger Mage suddenly looked worried, glancing around the tent with a guilty expression. "Oh." She murmured, her voice so soft it was barely audible. "I didn't think of that."

"No, you didn't." Athena agreed with a sigh. "Now, apologize to Fuller, here, and then go take those bottles of yours, and head outside. We will discuss this more later. And you will NOT be returning to this tent again without me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mother." Extremly subdued, the Ridgeback bowed to the Snapper running the Forge. "My apologies for playng with your Forge, and er, almsot endangering everyone in the game. I didn't meant to. I swear! Well, I mean, I meant to paly, but I didn't mean to put everyone in danger. It won't happen again, I promise."

Fortunately, Athena noted, as her daughter left, the Snapper didn't seem that upset. She turned to make her own apolgies, and then rather sheepishly held out 4 Embers. "Since my daughter's mess has been cleared up, may I take a turn at the bellows? I'dd like to see if I can use 5 Tosses to collect a few bottles of my own..."

(And so the Forge is no longer threatening to create Fiendfire. Perhaps Athena should pay more attention to who in the Clan her adopted daughter is playing withn in her spare time... Sending the Embers now!)
fw5Pc0h.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Disillusionist [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 10 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33209964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332100/33209964_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A dark red Guardian lumbers up to the forge. He seems very self-assured, and he explains, "I was here last year, though I did not participate. I did watch some of my lairmates, however. I had, mmh...other errands to attend to." He lets out a sigh of relief and explains, "But anyway, that was last year, and I would like to give this 'Fire Toss' a go. I've heard a lot about it -- apparently it's great for reducing stress? That's what my clanmates tell me. I suppose I won't know until I try."
Quote:
Username: Disillusionist
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 10

A dark red Guardian lumbers up to the forge. He seems very self-assured, and he explains, "I was here last year, though I did not participate. I did watch some of my lairmates, however. I had, mmh...other errands to attend to."

He lets out a sigh of relief and explains, "But anyway, that was last year, and I would like to give this 'Fire Toss' a go. I've heard a lot about it -- apparently it's great for reducing stress? That's what my clanmates tell me. I suppose I won't know until I try."
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Emberglo [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: One [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: Maximum of course - 19! [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52317518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523176/52317518_350.png[/img] [/url] Not many Gaolers appeared at the Flameforger's Festival so seeing one approach the Ember Toss tent was rather a surprise. This rather impressive female was both cat and flowers. She was large - over 12 meters in length. Frolicking at her feet were two spotted familiars. [img]https://i.imgur.com/gEcB8TM.png[/img] "Sundance! Flack! If you two will settle down and behave ..." She left the sentence unfinished but the Prowler stopped and sat, the Lynx crawled over near his sister. Although they were momentarily quiet, the pent up energy threatened to burst. "Dear Fuller. I am Incenta. I wish to try my ember tossing skills please." She handed over a chainmetal bag of glowing embers. "Sundance, Flack - do not chase these! Do you understand me?" Sundance looked ready to pounce but a small meowl escaped his lips. Flack hissed at him as if emphasizing Incenta's words. Incenta approached the bellows, rapidly performed the exercise and announced "We will await the judges' decisions for our results and return for our bottles and armor. Thank you for offering this amusement." She turned back to the kittens. "Come along then. Since you - quite astonishingly - behaved you may ride from my tail." Both kittens clambered up the furred dragon, disappearing for a bit in her long fur then suddenly showing up again running back and forth her long tail. "Thank you again, kind Proprietors. Oh - and before I forget, Lair Spirit Emberglo wanted me to tell you she thanks Cait for his suggestion of a sleeping draught but is unable to comply. She must not roll out of her allowed sleeping position so she must remain uninfluenced by any potions. But fear not, we are taking care of her." Incenta turned and walked away, tail high with two kittens scampering it's length. Just before leaving sight, she turned her head and winked back at Fuller.
Quote:
Username: Emberglo
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): One
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): Maximum of course - 19!

52317518_350.png

Not many Gaolers appeared at the Flameforger's Festival so seeing one approach the Ember Toss tent was rather a surprise. This rather impressive female was both cat and flowers. She was large - over 12 meters in length. Frolicking at her feet were two spotted familiars.
gEcB8TM.png

"Sundance! Flack! If you two will settle down and behave ..."

She left the sentence unfinished but the Prowler stopped and sat, the Lynx crawled over near his sister. Although they were momentarily quiet, the pent up energy threatened to burst.

"Dear Fuller. I am Incenta. I wish to try my ember tossing skills please."

She handed over a chainmetal bag of glowing embers.

"Sundance, Flack - do not chase these! Do you understand me?"

Sundance looked ready to pounce but a small meowl escaped his lips. Flack hissed at him as if emphasizing Incenta's words.

Incenta approached the bellows, rapidly performed the exercise and announced "We will await the judges' decisions for our results and return for our bottles and armor. Thank you for offering this amusement."

She turned back to the kittens.

"Come along then. Since you - quite astonishingly - behaved you may ride from my tail."

Both kittens clambered up the furred dragon, disappearing for a bit in her long fur then suddenly showing up again running back and forth her long tail.

"Thank you again, kind Proprietors. Oh - and before I forget, Lair Spirit Emberglo wanted me to tell you she thanks Cait for his suggestion of a sleeping draught but is unable to comply. She must not roll out of her allowed sleeping position so she must remain uninfluenced by any potions. But fear not, we are taking care of her."

Incenta turned and walked away, tail high with two kittens scampering it's length. Just before leaving sight, she turned her head and winked back at Fuller.
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34