Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Dress Up Contest (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@onemessyperson Username: LadyRenee Category: Farmer Fashionista Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40294858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402949/40294858_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore or other information (optional): Sparrow is a farmer, a man of the field. He loves digging in the dirt and seeing life spring up. He is also a patient man and if birds become a problem in his fields he has no problem standing out there in his scare crow attire for hours, still until it's time to terrify some birds away. No dragon has loved growing more than this gentle coatl.
@onemessyperson

Username: LadyRenee

Category: Farmer Fashionista

Link to Dragon:
40294858_350.png

Lore or other information (optional): Sparrow is a farmer, a man of the field. He loves digging in the dirt and seeing life spring up. He is also a patient man and if birds become a problem in his fields he has no problem standing out there in his scare crow attire for hours, still until it's time to terrify some birds away. No dragon has loved growing more than this gentle coatl.
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@onemessyperson
Daily Prompt: Even though some of my family owns farms, I haven’t been to one of them since I was really little. However, my local nature center has a small farm, where they have lots of animals, like goats, chickens, horses, cows, and rabbits, as well as some gardens. I was there most recently when I was a camp counselor for the nature camp they have there. It was fun to see the little campers get really excited about all the animals. I most enjoyed meeting the goat there.

(As far as I understand, we can do the prompts without submitting an entry too, right? I’m going to make my outfits later, when I’m not on mobile.)
@onemessyperson
Daily Prompt: Even though some of my family owns farms, I haven’t been to one of them since I was really little. However, my local nature center has a small farm, where they have lots of animals, like goats, chickens, horses, cows, and rabbits, as well as some gardens. I was there most recently when I was a camp counselor for the nature camp they have there. It was fun to see the little campers get really excited about all the animals. I most enjoyed meeting the goat there.

(As far as I understand, we can do the prompts without submitting an entry too, right? I’m going to make my outfits later, when I’m not on mobile.)
VDwNYPe.png
oh and for the daily prompt:

I live in a "village" :3 We're surrounded by different kinds of fields - the nearest to us is a wheat-field which is always so lovely to see in the summer. Our neighbor also has limosine cows :D We also have a big garden where we grow some crops (leek, pea, onion, potato) as well as some cherry and plum trees :3 I love plucking as many as you can eat in the summer :3 They're usually ready when we come home from our summer-vacation <3

We also have goats in our field! they had kids not long ago so we still have 5 small bundles of energy <3 :D

((and some cats, and chickens, and rabbits, and budgies..... all of this has made me realize how many animals we actually have xD))
oh and for the daily prompt:

I live in a "village" :3 We're surrounded by different kinds of fields - the nearest to us is a wheat-field which is always so lovely to see in the summer. Our neighbor also has limosine cows :D We also have a big garden where we grow some crops (leek, pea, onion, potato) as well as some cherry and plum trees :3 I love plucking as many as you can eat in the summer :3 They're usually ready when we come home from our summer-vacation <3

We also have goats in our field! they had kids not long ago so we still have 5 small bundles of energy <3 :D

((and some cats, and chickens, and rabbits, and budgies..... all of this has made me realize how many animals we actually have xD))
underskrift-geo.png
@onemessyperson Username: TroubleinSevens Category: Farm Fashionista Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19640219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196403/19640219_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore or other information (optional): Meet Ethrie! She's a dragon in charge of the clan's small farm in spring time. Because she lives in the Tangled Woods she values very minimal clothing to avoid being snagged on brambles and briars while she's working. However, it's still a bit nippy early spring so she has her lovely wooly coat to help keep her warm. She's got some mushrooms that grew on her during her winter hibernation, but she's rather fond of them. Her little corsage are made from some of the early blooming flowers that grow around her fields (because there is always an occasion to wear flowers). The snowdrop fairies she's visiting with keep her informed about any late frost snaps so she can make sure to protect her precious plants! ********************************** As for farms I've been to... Well there are a lot of farms in my country but I haven't been on most of them (or I was so little I don't remember anything but the fact that Chickens are things of nightmares). But! I did go to an excellent small farm set up on an island for a bit as part of the WWOOFing program (World Wide Opportunities On Farms). They had sheep, chickens (well behaved chickens even!), a duck, and a variety of plants including garlic, zucchini and strawberries. The first day I arrived, me and my aunt had to immediately help chase down some sheep that had gotten out. After that my job was mostly to weed the strawberries and collect the chicken eggs. I'm not a huge fan of weeding, but egg collecting was fun and so was harvesting when it came time! I picked a zucchini that was bent into a J and I was taught how to make garlic braids to hang up to dry. It was a lovely little place specializing in organic food and such. The owners mostly grew food for themselves, but also went to the farmer's market and such to sell excess produce.
@onemessyperson

Username: TroubleinSevens

Category: Farm Fashionista

Link to Dragon:

19640219_350.png

Lore or other information (optional): Meet Ethrie! She's a dragon in charge of the clan's small farm in spring time. Because she lives in the Tangled Woods she values very minimal clothing to avoid being snagged on brambles and briars while she's working. However, it's still a bit nippy early spring so she has her lovely wooly coat to help keep her warm. She's got some mushrooms that grew on her during her winter hibernation, but she's rather fond of them. Her little corsage are made from some of the early blooming flowers that grow around her fields (because there is always an occasion to wear flowers). The snowdrop fairies she's visiting with keep her informed about any late frost snaps so she can make sure to protect her precious plants!

As for farms I've been to... Well there are a lot of farms in my country but I haven't been on most of them (or I was so little I don't remember anything but the fact that Chickens are things of nightmares). But! I did go to an excellent small farm set up on an island for a bit as part of the WWOOFing program (World Wide Opportunities On Farms). They had sheep, chickens (well behaved chickens even!), a duck, and a variety of plants including garlic, zucchini and strawberries. The first day I arrived, me and my aunt had to immediately help chase down some sheep that had gotten out. After that my job was mostly to weed the strawberries and collect the chicken eggs. I'm not a huge fan of weeding, but egg collecting was fun and so was harvesting when it came time! I picked a zucchini that was bent into a J and I was taught how to make garlic braids to hang up to dry. It was a lovely little place specializing in organic food and such. The owners mostly grew food for themselves, but also went to the farmer's market and such to sell excess produce.
J64tse8.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@onemessyperson Username: bellzan Category: Farmer Fashionista Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=137005&tab=dragon&did=17287952]Terra[/url] [outfit=806579] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=17287952&skin=30227&apparel=29246,834,2957,690,1547,29241,6023,6031,29231,348,754,309,25525&xt=dressing.png[/img] Lore or other information (optional): This pearlcatcher is a flower farmer. I chose simple brown clothing for comfort for a day in the fields, and gave her a hat to protect her from the sun. She has a satchel to carry tools and a sling for flowers on her wings. Since she spends so much time outdoors, she's made friends with a dog and a bird.
@onemessyperson

Username: bellzan

Link to Dragon: Terra

Flower Farmer
dragon?did=17287952&skin=30227&apparel=29246,834,2957,690,1547,29241,6023,6031,29231,348,754,309,25525&xt=dressing.png

Lore or other information (optional):
This pearlcatcher is a flower farmer. I chose simple brown clothing for comfort for a day in the fields, and gave her a hat to protect her from the sun. She has a satchel to carry tools and a sling for flowers on her wings. Since she spends so much time outdoors, she's made friends with a dog and a bird.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@onemessyperson Username: Rosie1450 Category: Farmer Fashionista Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=156153&tab=dragon&did=33858799]Corvid[/url] modelling his best farmwear! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33858799&skin=0&apparel=19450,25347,11226,690,6029,12931,655,551,12924,27989,542,13787,743&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=806655]
@onemessyperson

Username: Rosie1450

Link to Dragon: Corvid modelling his best farmwear!

dragon?did=33858799&skin=0&apparel=19450,25347,11226,690,6029,12931,655,551,12924,27989,542,13787,743&xt=dressing.png
Farmer Fashionista
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@onemessyperson Username: KnightYumi Category: Farmer Fashionista Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=25360&did=35952831]Kielek[/url] [columns] [outfit=806429] [nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35952831&skin=0&apparel=15313,23026,25057,690,23029,21857,321,13811,13817,324,13851,653,1706,6284&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/columns] Lore: Originally Kielek was a ranger, but after The Twisting Crescendo started to moving in the opposite direction most of the Windsong Valley's dwellers slowly started to moved outside the Clan's territory. After a short period of time nobody took care of the farms lands so he decided to help out. Other information: I've never been on a farm so I put things on him I think is practical. Especially on a hot and sunny day. He wears hat and a light colored shirt, I've chose the highnoon vest because of it's rolled up sleeves also I wanted to give him something like gloves so I've mix and match somethings and he wears blue - jeans like trousers and (almost) boots. Also I thing some pockets or baskets always can be useful on the farm and in his pouch I'm sure there are some good quality seeds.
@onemessyperson

Username: KnightYumi

Link to Dragon: Kielek
Not Found
dragon?did=35952831&skin=0&apparel=15313,23026,25057,690,23029,21857,321,13811,13817,324,13851,653,1706,6284&xt=dressing.png
Lore: Originally Kielek was a ranger, but after The Twisting Crescendo started to moving in the opposite direction most of the Windsong Valley's dwellers slowly started to moved outside the Clan's territory. After a short period of time nobody took care of the farms lands so he decided to help out.
Other information: I've never been on a farm so I put things on him I think is practical. Especially on a hot and sunny day. He wears hat and a light colored shirt, I've chose the highnoon vest because of it's rolled up sleeves also I wanted to give him something like gloves so I've mix and match somethings and he wears blue - jeans like trousers and (almost) boots. Also I thing some pockets or baskets always can be useful on the farm and in his pouch I'm sure there are some good quality seeds.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@onemessyperson

Username: tigressRising

Link to Dragon:
Farmer's outfit

I designed this outfit to have a good balance between comfort, convenience, and aesthetics. The cloak and the boots serve as durable work clothes to protect the dragon from the harsh sun and hard labor, while the ice pick can be used as a hoe to till the soil or dig up weeds. The satchels can hold seeds, harvested crops, more tools, and anything else the farmer might need. On top of that, the light brown colors tie the whole outfit together while also providing a simple, rustic charm.
@onemessyperson

Username: tigressRising

Link to Dragon:
Farmer's outfit

I designed this outfit to have a good balance between comfort, convenience, and aesthetics. The cloak and the boots serve as durable work clothes to protect the dragon from the harsh sun and hard labor, while the ice pick can be used as a hoe to till the soil or dig up weeds. The satchels can hold seeds, harvested crops, more tools, and anything else the farmer might need. On top of that, the light brown colors tie the whole outfit together while also providing a simple, rustic charm.
Na5WGHa.png
@onemessyperson [b]Username:[/b] Watercolour [b]Category:[/b] Farmer Fashionista [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38214591&skin=27470&apparel=24705,2957,25525,19450,28024,21803,12896,12924,12931,21856&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=806721][/columns] [b]Lore or other information (optional):[/b] Mouse is a farmer himself - one of many present in my lair! Sunflowers are his favorites. [b]Daily Prompt:[/b] When I was 7, I've been to a big farm of german heritage. It's a tourist destination that remains strong to this day, the breakfast was amazing and I played with lots of animals!
@onemessyperson

Username: Watercolour

Link to Dragon:
dragon?did=38214591&skin=27470&apparel=24705,2957,25525,19450,28024,21803,12896,12924,12931,21856&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

Lore or other information (optional): Mouse is a farmer himself - one of many present in my lair! Sunflowers are his favorites.

Daily Prompt: When I was 7, I've been to a big farm of german heritage. It's a tourist destination that remains strong to this day, the breakfast was amazing and I played with lots of animals!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
I'm gonna have to think on the outfit a bit more, but as for the daily prompt:
I've been to a fair few farms (growing up in a more rural state does that to you) but I think one of the most interesting ones was an on-campus farm at the school where my sister did her master's. It wasn't huge, but they did have real livestock & crops for ag research.
The best part: an on-campus ice cream shop made fresh with milk from the dairy cows! It was delicious :)
I'm gonna have to think on the outfit a bit more, but as for the daily prompt:
I've been to a fair few farms (growing up in a more rural state does that to you) but I think one of the most interesting ones was an on-campus farm at the school where my sister did her master's. It wasn't huge, but they did have real livestock & crops for ag research.
The best part: an on-campus ice cream shop made fresh with milk from the dairy cows! It was delicious :)
YsUBlZc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29