Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ-19] Clouded Images
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Ughhh delayed again, just having some irl junk
Ughhh delayed again, just having some irl junk
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
It's completely fine, take your time, and hope your junk sorts itself out soon!
It's completely fine, take your time, and hope your junk sorts itself out soon!
no worries! take your time, i hope everything gets better
no worries! take your time, i hope everything gets better
gZsHdLC.png
It's chill, I understand. IRL stuff's important. This contest can wait until you have some free time. This is a really fun event, thank you so much for hosting it! [emoji=mirror happy]
It's chill, I understand.

IRL stuff's important.

This contest can wait until you have some free time.

This is a really fun event, thank you so much for hosting it!
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
no worries!! thanks for keeping us updated
no worries!! thanks for keeping us updated
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
[center]Hey guys, So, here’s where Clouded Images is. The past few days have been not ideal for me, and I’m at the point where I’m not going to put up the final image (which would have been a monsoon for those who are curious) and instead just give anyone who has entered this week an extra ticket for Saturday. Orville would have a better speech here but this is my basic PSA for you guys; sometimes life happens and things don’t go the way you planned. You fall behind on things or get stuck or can’t finish something you started. But, don’t be discouraged; this happens to everyone. Don’t sit around beating yourself up over it. Be kind to yourself. I like showing you guys things you might not have seen or known about before with this game, but if there’s one piece of knowledge you take away from this I want it to be that it’s ok to be kind to yourself. Now that I’ve stopped being a sappy let’s move onto the fun part; prizes! Thursday’s daily winner is @Vaporeon9. Friday’s image was of the Arctic Wood Frog (although Wood Frog/it’s latin name counted as well). These frogs can live through being frozen solid for months, they’re really cool and worth googling. @Xoanon is our winner for Friday. And since Saturday had a daily prize I drew it from my list of everybody and it goes to @SpectralRose. Congrats guys, I’m mailing you your prizes now! [size=5][b]Grand Prize Winners![/b][/size] Winners get to chose prizes based on their numbers. #1 gets first choice, #2 get second etc. If you’re a winner post a list of prizes based on which you’d like the most. [LIST=1] [*]@Arelia [*]@Rosie1450 [*]@Scatterspark [*]@CluelessCat [*]@LadySiren [*]@Amariel [*]@Autopsy [*]@ashuriiakemi [/LIST] Thank you all for playing! We’ll be back next year! Don’t forget to pick up your participation badge [img]https://i.imgur.com/KJtBCyH.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/KJtBCyH.png[/img][/code] [size=0][size=0][size=0]@Disillusionist @sockmonkeygerald @Ebby172 @Sylphiette @Chrizine @Stellatrix13 @Katelle @Lundlaeva @narkov @Sidegrinder @LadySiren @Dil @RemanLT @tigressRising @Kisk @LordMaroo @almightyjanitor @Qumack @Neoncherry64 @Xocea @Rivertyl @WanderingTurtle @Mirna @Vaporeon9 @Eialyne @IronPen @Solstices @Katsuokai @LissaJade @Infinity14 @Arelia @SilverQuark @felistopaz @Canisa @Nemalu @Farwalker @MistyGold @Welgan @BlazeWolf @AshuriiAkemi @VioletWhirlwind @Hikaruna @bittersweetlove @CluelessCat @Quintillion @rubyredtan @Lonefox @Saraceaser @Scatterspark @Watercolour @BlackRayser @Cheshly @daineger @inn @ferpitou @danijust @VioletWhirlwind @brighteningskies @Loloske @LadyOfTheSkies @Nefeli @NicoleEirin @Rosie1450 @Oleaster @MusicandMagic @themirrorswish @Crystalgryphon @Levantera @Kdragon @Noddddd @Autopsy @Shirarisun @XilusWeb @yellowcanary @Kael1030 @Xoanon @fallenarrow
Hey guys,

So, here’s where Clouded Images is. The past few days have been not ideal for me, and I’m at the point where I’m not going to put up the final image (which would have been a monsoon for those who are curious) and instead just give anyone who has entered this week an extra ticket for Saturday.

Orville would have a better speech here but this is my basic PSA for you guys; sometimes life happens and things don’t go the way you planned. You fall behind on things or get stuck or can’t finish something you started. But, don’t be discouraged; this happens to everyone. Don’t sit around beating yourself up over it. Be kind to yourself. I like showing you guys things you might not have seen or known about before with this game, but if there’s one piece of knowledge you take away from this I want it to be that it’s ok to be kind to yourself.

Now that I’ve stopped being a sappy let’s move onto the fun part; prizes!

Thursday’s daily winner is @Vaporeon9. Friday’s image was of the Arctic Wood Frog (although Wood Frog/it’s latin name counted as well). These frogs can live through being frozen solid for months, they’re really cool and worth googling. @Xoanon is our winner for Friday. And since Saturday had a daily prize I drew it from my list of everybody and it goes to @SpectralRose. Congrats guys, I’m mailing you your prizes now!

Grand Prize Winners!

Winners get to chose prizes based on their numbers. #1 gets first choice, #2 get second etc. If you’re a winner post a list of prizes based on which you’d like the most.

1. @Arelia
  2. @Rosie1450
  3. @Scatterspark
  4. @CluelessCat
  5. @LadySiren
  6. @Amariel
  7. @Autopsy
  8. @ashuriiakemi

Thank you all for playing! We’ll be back next year! Don’t forget to pick up your participation badge

KJtBCyH.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KJtBCyH.png[/img]

@Disillusionist @sockmonkeygerald @Ebby172 @Sylphiette @Chrizine @Stellatrix13 @Katelle @Lundlaeva @narkov @Sidegrinder @LadySiren @Dil @RemanLT @tigressRising @Kisk @LordMaroo @almightyjanitor @Qumack @Neoncherry64 @Xocea @Rivertyl @WanderingTurtle @Mirna @Vaporeon9 @Eialyne @IronPen @Solstices @Katsuokai @LissaJade @Infinity14 @Arelia @SilverQuark @felistopaz @Canisa @Nemalu @Farwalker @MistyGold @Welgan @BlazeWolf @AshuriiAkemi @VioletWhirlwind @Hikaruna @bittersweetlove @CluelessCat @Quintillion @rubyredtan @Lonefox @Saraceaser @Scatterspark @Watercolour @BlackRayser @Cheshly @daineger @inn @ferpitou @danijust @VioletWhirlwind @brighteningskies @Loloske @LadyOfTheSkies @Nefeli @NicoleEirin @Rosie1450 @Oleaster @MusicandMagic @themirrorswish @Crystalgryphon @Levantera @Kdragon @Noddddd @Autopsy @Shirarisun @XilusWeb @yellowcanary @Kael1030 @Xoanon @fallenarrow
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah
Ah thanks for hosting this again and I hope you feel better.

Congrats to the winnres!
@Selah
Ah thanks for hosting this again and I hope you feel better.

Congrats to the winnres!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Selah - Thank you for hosting Clouded Images. I look forward to it every year - you and Orville are fantastic hosts! I always end up learning something, whether I'm on the right track with the images or not. I hope that everything smooths itself out for you soon and that you can take some time for yourself. [emoji=coatl love][emoji=fae love][emoji=guardian love][emoji=mirror love][emoji=ridgeback love][emoji=tundra love] And congrats, winners!
@Selah - Thank you for hosting Clouded Images. I look forward to it every year - you and Orville are fantastic hosts! I always end up learning something, whether I'm on the right track with the images or not. I hope that everything smooths itself out for you soon and that you can take some time for yourself.

And congrats, winners!
That's alright, I know real life doesn't always cooperate with what we want, I just hope things are okay for you! Thank you also for running this event, I seriously appreciate it and always have fun with it. :)

Congrats to the winners, too!
That's alright, I know real life doesn't always cooperate with what we want, I just hope things are okay for you! Thank you also for running this event, I seriously appreciate it and always have fun with it. :)

Congrats to the winners, too!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Selah

Thanks for hosting this, and hope you feel better! I wasn't expecting to win anything so this was a nice surprise :)

Here are my choices:
1. Eggo
2. Get a New Look
3. Dress Your Best
4. Windy Grab Bag
5. Get Out Of My Swamp!
6. Den Time
@Selah

Thanks for hosting this, and hope you feel better! I wasn't expecting to win anything so this was a nice surprise :)

Here are my choices:
1. Eggo
2. Get a New Look
3. Dress Your Best
4. Windy Grab Bag
5. Get Out Of My Swamp!
6. Den Time
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17