Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ-19] Clouded Images
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@selah I think the form is still set to Thursday?
@selah I think the form is still set to Thursday?

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Form is fixed, it's been a long week and my brain left about 7 days ago. No worries on the thursday/friday mixup, I can look at the time stamps on the sheet and go from there :D
Form is fixed, it's been a long week and my brain left about 7 days ago. No worries on the thursday/friday mixup, I can look at the time stamps on the sheet and go from there :D
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
This is so much fun I'm not too good at guessing though lol
This is so much fun I'm not too good at guessing though lol
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
Yes! Finally got one question right! [emoji=guardian laughing]
Yes! Finally got one question right!
Na5WGHa.png
Yay, glad it's fixed! Thanks for running this event Selah :)
Yay, glad it's fixed! Thanks for running this event Selah :)

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Oh, yay I actually got Thursday right! Thanks, google! ;D
Oh, yay I actually got Thursday right! Thanks, google! ;D
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21478302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214784/21478302_350.png[/img] [/url] The dapper Skydancer adjusts his goggles, then taps his chin. "Well, I can tell the general type of creature this is, but you say you need the subspecies name. . . Hmmm. . .I think I'll go with this." He pulls out a quill and ink and elegantly writes his answer on the provided form, nodding his head as he hands it over to the young Snapper. As he's leaving, he sees the cat. He reaches down to give it a chance to sniff his hand, then rubs its chin and behind its jaw, eliciting purrs.

21478302_350.png

The dapper Skydancer adjusts his goggles, then taps his chin.

"Well, I can tell the general type of creature this is, but you say you need the subspecies name. . . Hmmm. . .I think I'll go with this." He pulls out a quill and ink and elegantly writes his answer on the provided form, nodding his head as he hands it over to the young Snapper.

As he's leaving, he sees the cat. He reaches down to give it a chance to sniff his hand, then rubs its chin and behind its jaw, eliciting purrs.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Oooh, I know this one; these are so cool!
Oooh, I know this one; these are so cool!
aKHNXwM.png
okay @selah can i get added to ping list....since its one more day =D
okay @selah can i get added to ping list....since its one more day =D
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
Due to falling behind because of IRL stuff Clouded Images will be going up late tomorrow. I'm gonna extend the guessing time on that one until rollover sunday
Due to falling behind because of IRL stuff Clouded Images will be going up late tomorrow. I'm gonna extend the guessing time on that one until rollover sunday
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17