Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Hunt Of Wispwillow Grove
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
All ten slots have been filled, so today's hunt has ended! It was Ghostly Aura, so good job to whoever guessed it! But, let us get to our winners today!

1.)@Raiko
2.)@Runningwolf62
3.)@Runarite
4.)@DarkWolf133
5.)@bedfordblack
6.)@Shirokame
7.)@Qumack
8.)@literallyacat
9.)@Hinumi
10.)@KoboldKid
All ten slots have been filled, so today's hunt has ended! It was Ghostly Aura, so good job to whoever guessed it! But, let us get to our winners today!

1.)@Raiko
2.)@Runningwolf62
3.)@Runarite
4.)@DarkWolf133
5.)@bedfordblack
6.)@Shirokame
7.)@Qumack
8.)@literallyacat
9.)@Hinumi
10.)@KoboldKid
Ping please! This looks super fun!
Ping please! This looks super fun!
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
Can I be put off the pinglist? thanks ~
Can I be put off the pinglist? thanks ~
Can I be put on the pinglist?
Can I be put on the pinglist?
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
May I be put on the pinglist for this, please?
May I be put on the pinglist for this, please?
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
pinglist please!
pinglist please!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Could be added to pinglist please ? :o
Could be added to pinglist please ? :o
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
I have a few questions after seeing how people did yesterday ...
First of all how were players supposed to guess it was your dragon, or in other words, that you were the user we were looking for ? Where was the user hint in the hint, what indicated "NightGaze" ? Maybe "this one" ?
And second, how were players supposed to guess which of the three items it was supposed to be ? I don't understand what in the hint pointed towards Ghostly Aura more than broken clay pot or Shadowbinder's effigy ... Is it supposed to be luck ?
I have a few questions after seeing how people did yesterday ...
First of all how were players supposed to guess it was your dragon, or in other words, that you were the user we were looking for ? Where was the user hint in the hint, what indicated "NightGaze" ? Maybe "this one" ?
And second, how were players supposed to guess which of the three items it was supposed to be ? I don't understand what in the hint pointed towards Ghostly Aura more than broken clay pot or Shadowbinder's effigy ... Is it supposed to be luck ?
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan I was wondering that too. I figured that it would be most logical to start with the person hosting the event, as it would be less effort for them than trying to coordinate the bios of other people, and I assumed that there were three choices to keep it from being a game of 'who can get there first', but it was a bit confusing since I hadn't been able to find where the rules mentioned more than one item.
@Welgan I was wondering that too. I figured that it would be most logical to start with the person hosting the event, as it would be less effort for them than trying to coordinate the bios of other people, and I assumed that there were three choices to keep it from being a game of 'who can get there first', but it was a bit confusing since I hadn't been able to find where the rules mentioned more than one item.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
please add me to the pinglist, thanks!
please add me to the pinglist, thanks!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12