Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Hunt Of Wispwillow Grove
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@NightGaze So I saw that a few people posted more than one item in their answers. Are we allowed to do that or shoud we only send you one item?
@NightGaze So I saw that a few people posted more than one item in their answers. Are we allowed to do that or shoud we only send you one item?
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@mossyaki please, just send one item..... round one was kinda there to get me into the jist of doing this now.
@mossyaki please, just send one item..... round one was kinda there to get me into the jist of doing this now.
@NightGaze Quick question, do we have to send the actual item or just the guess of what the item is?
@NightGaze Quick question, do we have to send the actual item or just the guess of what the item is?
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
_____
Gg10A.gifMMI4X.gif7Gqlo.giffWiaO.gifH7lsL.gifK3s2x.gifK8E7C.gifAIDov.gif
@BlazingSkyDragon either one you want
@BlazingSkyDragon either one you want
[emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] Banded Dartfrog - 5 Stars - sell value: 75t Flavortext: The poison this frog spits isn't deadly, it just causes very disturbing hallucinations.

Banded Dartfrog - 5 Stars - sell value: 75t
Flavortext: The poison this frog spits isn't deadly, it just causes very disturbing hallucinations.
Gummy_spiral_green_and_red_badge_test.png
@NightGaze oh please don't stress I didn't mean to stress you I'm sorry ;w; Thanks for the answer and explanations and for taking remarks ! I was just wondering if there was something I got wrong somewhere, I can always miss something in the rules or hints as english is not my mothertongue ! And I like to know the resolution of a riddle hehe [emoji=guardian happy] Now the rules are clearer, thank you for that ! o/ I know event hosting may be difficilt and I'm glad there are people to help you ! The bot picking up winners is a good idea I think, because it doesn't make the game unfair for people who won't have the chance to be there on time because of timezones and it's less stressful for everyone [emoji=coatl happy] Also PM is great too to avoid cheating among the players, or just avoid ruining the surprise for those who just browse the forum post, I fully agree with these two decisions ! I wish you a lot of fun an courage and thanks for hosting this, I'm looking forwards for the next riddle !
@NightGaze oh please don't stress I didn't mean to stress you I'm sorry ;w;
Thanks for the answer and explanations and for taking remarks ! I was just wondering if there was something I got wrong somewhere, I can always miss something in the rules or hints as english is not my mothertongue ! And I like to know the resolution of a riddle hehe
Now the rules are clearer, thank you for that ! o/
I know event hosting may be difficilt and I'm glad there are people to help you ! The bot picking up winners is a good idea I think, because it doesn't make the game unfair for people who won't have the chance to be there on time because of timezones and it's less stressful for everyone
Also PM is great too to avoid cheating among the players, or just avoid ruining the surprise for those who just browse the forum post, I fully agree with these two decisions !
I wish you a lot of fun an courage and thanks for hosting this, I'm looking forwards for the next riddle !

hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan
Don't worry. I'm usually stressed out as I'm multitasking most of the time (this is one of the few time I'm not rn :p). I've moved it to PM because of that, and to keep it more cleaner. And Np! I had to read over the rules I set up and ask myself ''What the hell happened Sunday'' on a few of them
@Welgan
Don't worry. I'm usually stressed out as I'm multitasking most of the time (this is one of the few time I'm not rn :p). I've moved it to PM because of that, and to keep it more cleaner. And Np! I had to read over the rules I set up and ask myself ''What the hell happened Sunday'' on a few of them
[emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] Banded Dartfrog - Flavortext: The poison this frog spits isn't deadly, it just causes very disturbing hallucinations. 5 Stars - sell value: 75t

Banded Dartfrog -
Flavortext: The poison this frog spits isn't deadly, it just causes very disturbing hallucinations.

5 Stars - sell value: 75t

Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
@NightGaze
May I be added to the pinglist please?
@NightGaze
May I be added to the pinglist please?
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
@Nightgaze

Could you add me to the pinglist?
@Nightgaze

Could you add me to the pinglist?