Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Hunt Of Wispwillow Grove
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] Hope to have guessed correctly! Faded Shadowbinder Effigy: Trinket 5 stars Description: A crudely-fashioned doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it. Sell for 1k t

Hope to have guessed correctly!

Faded Shadowbinder Effigy:
Trinket
5 stars
Description: A crudely-fashioned doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it.
Sell for 1k t
GyTxqUF.png
[emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] [item=broken clay pot] Broken clay pot, trinket, two stars "The chipped and broken surface of this pot bellies its original craftsmanship." 25 treasure

Broken Clay Pot
Broken clay pot, trinket, two stars
"The chipped and broken surface of this pot bellies its original craftsmanship."
25 treasure
May I be added to the pinglist please? [emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Trinket - 5 stars A crudely-fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it. Sell Value: 1000
May I be added to the pinglist please?

Faded Shadowbinder Effigy
Trinket - 5 stars
A crudely-fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it.
Sell Value: 1000
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
[emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] Im probably way too late but... Ghostly Aura 2 stars Sell Value: 47 Description: Some say that you can't put a price on a soul. Others say 'I'll pay 47 treasure for that!

Im probably way too late but...

Ghostly Aura
2 stars
Sell Value: 47
Description: Some say that you can't put a price on a soul. Others say 'I'll pay 47 treasure for that!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] Ghostly Aura 2 stars Sell Value: 47 Description: Some say that you can't put a price on a soul. Others say 'I'll pay 47 treasure for that!

Ghostly Aura
2 stars
Sell Value: 47
Description: Some say that you can't put a price on a soul. Others say 'I'll pay 47 treasure for that!
tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks! [emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] [b]Item:[/b] Ghostly Aura [b]Category:[/b] Trinket [b]Stars:[/b] [emoji=star][emoji=star] [b]Desc:[/b] "Some say that you can't put a price on a soul. Others say 'I'll pay 47 treasure for that!'" [b]Sell Value:[/b] 47t [b]Item:[/b] Broken Clay Pot [b]Category:[/b] Trinket [b]Stars:[/b] [emoji=star][emoji=star] [b]Desc:[/b] The chipped and broken surface of this pot belies its original craftsmanship. [b]Sell Value:[/b] 25t [b]Item:[/b] Faded Shadowbinder Effigy [b]Category:[/b] Trinket [b]Stars:[/b] [emoji=star][emoji=star][emoji=star][emoji=star][emoji=star] [b]Desc:[/b] A crudely-fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it. [b]Sell Value:[/b] 1,000t
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!

Item: Ghostly Aura
Category: Trinket
Stars:
Desc: "Some say that you can't put a price on a soul. Others say 'I'll pay 47 treasure for that!'"
Sell Value: 47t

Item: Broken Clay Pot
Stars:
Desc: The chipped and broken surface of this pot belies its original craftsmanship.
Sell Value: 25t

Item: Faded Shadowbinder Effigy
Stars:
Desc: A crudely-fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it.
Sell Value: 1,000t
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
[emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] [b]Item:[/b] Faded Shadowbinder Effigy [b]Category:[/b] Trinket [b]Stars:[/b] [emoji=star][emoji=star][emoji=star][emoji=star][emoji=star] [b]Desc:[/b] A crudely-fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it. [b]Sell Value:[/b] 1,000t

Item: Faded Shadowbinder Effigy
Stars:
Desc: A crudely-fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it.
Sell Value: 1,000t
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
I'd like to be on a pinglist [emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] Item: Ghostly aura Type: Trinket Stars: 2 Description: Some say that you can't put a price on a soul. Others say 'I'll pay 47 treasure for that!' Sell Value: 47t
I'd like to be on a pinglist

Item: Ghostly aura
Type: Trinket
Stars: 2
Description: Some say that you can't put a price on a soul. Others say 'I'll pay 47 treasure for that!'
Sell Value: 47t

arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
way late for the prize but i'd like to be added to the pinglist either way! [emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] Faded Shadowbinder Effigy [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/5star.png[/img] A crudely fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it. [b]Sell Value: 1000[/b]
way late for the prize but i'd like to be added to the pinglist either way!

5star.png
A crudely fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. It is made of dark velvet and has a musty odor to it.
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
@NightGaze [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31444448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314445/31444448_350.png[/img] [/url] "Good evening, weaver of dark! A fine thing to see a fellow Tundra setting up a tent, and a lovely one at that. My dear young brother is, er...somewhat bereft of the common tongue..." [right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45149027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451491/45149027_350.png[/img] [/url][/right] "Plxxxxxt!" "...so I'm speaking for them when I ask for participation pings. They're, ah..." [right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45149027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451491/45149027_350.png[/img] [/url][/right] *PLXXXT INTENSIFIES* "...excited. ...don't worry, I'll keep an eye on the little hellion. ...they may have chewed on this a little, kindly excuse the teeth marks." [emoji=left wing][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=right wing] [item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy] Five Stars A crudely-fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. The baby Snapper drool has been carefully washed out. Sell Value: 1000
@NightGaze

31444448_350.png

"Good evening, weaver of dark! A fine thing to see a fellow Tundra setting up a tent, and a lovely one at that. My dear young brother is, er...somewhat bereft of the common tongue..."

"Plxxxxxt!"

"...so I'm speaking for them when I ask for participation pings. They're, ah..."

*PLXXXT INTENSIFIES*

"...excited. ...don't worry, I'll keep an eye on the little hellion. ...they may have chewed on this a little, kindly excuse the teeth marks."

Five Stars
A crudely-fashioned stuffed doll that resembles the Shadowbinder. The baby Snapper drool has been carefully washed out.
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12