Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] A Confusion of Cakes
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@KittyHamilton Aggh, it was too late for me to change them on that last day, wasn't it? OTL Ah well..

This was a fun event either way, so thanks again for hosting it!
@KittyHamilton Aggh, it was too late for me to change them on that last day, wasn't it? OTL Ah well..

This was a fun event either way, so thanks again for hosting it!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@KittyHamilton thank you! This was a really fun event :D
@KittyHamilton thank you! This was a really fun event :D
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@KittyHamilton
Thank you so much for your hard work! This event has been so fun and cute!
@KittyHamilton
Thank you so much for your hard work! This event has been so fun and cute!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@KittyHamilton

This was really, incredibly fun, and I just want to thank you so much for all the hard work you put into it! We really appreciate it!!
@KittyHamilton

This was really, incredibly fun, and I just want to thank you so much for all the hard work you put into it! We really appreciate it!!
fICRbaD.gif
@KittyHamilton great event! Wishing had started day one. Oops! I guess I didn't get any of the days right. (Though I am thought I had one day right...) Lol I was soooo sure of my guesses too.

Just curious, when does the raffle start?
@KittyHamilton great event! Wishing had started day one. Oops! I guess I didn't get any of the days right. (Though I am thought I had one day right...) Lol I was soooo sure of my guesses too.

Just curious, when does the raffle start?
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon

Sorry for the delays! I'm going to try to have all the prizes drawn within the next 48 hours.
@RaiStarDragon

Sorry for the delays! I'm going to try to have all the prizes drawn within the next 48 hours.
u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
@KittyHamilton Is there a way I can get a ping to spectate the prize posts and when the badges are up? Thanks!
@KittyHamilton Is there a way I can get a ping to spectate the prize posts and when the badges are up? Thanks!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
4,567,009 years later... and the prizes have been drawn! Winners, list the prizes you want in order of preferences. List one if you were first drawn for the prize group, two if you were second, and three if you were third. You have 48 hours to list the prize packs you want. If you don't list them after 48 hours, you will be sent the last remaining prize of the three in the prize group after the other winners have selected their top pick. Perfection, General, and Participant prizes can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2465418#post_33814840]here[/url]. [center][img]https://imgur.com/gBbJLRX.png[/img][/center] [center]These winners were randomly chosen from the small group of players that managed to guess the correct answer on every day![/center] [center]1. @Broderick 2. @TheOtherKirby 3. @chatoyant[/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/UGRcHG2.png[/img][/center] The more a player participated and answered questions correctly, the more raffle tickets they earned to be drawn for a chance at this prize grouping. Here are the players who were drawn for General Raffle prizes! [center]1. @BlackwatchGenji 2. @Juri01 3. @Canisa[/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/Tq0HpTw.png[/img][/center] [center]Sometimes, the most important thing you have to do is show up. Each day of participation earned one ticket for this raffle. [/center] [center]1. @bellzan 2. @dragonflare92 3. @velkyr[/center] [center][size=5]Bonus Prizes![/size][/center] [center]I drew three more times from the General Raffle, 'cause you wonderful folks deserve it. You get to pick from the three skins below! [skin=25973] [skin=25701][skin=22290][/center] [center]1. @smilefires 2. @Oricole 3. @openlocks[/center] ----- @excessnight @Cheshly @FrostyTigress @Syceris @jbapple @Silvertabby13 @sacredpools @OpalNova @Quintillion @birdfairy @Zillua @mossyaki @alyblaith @Mishil @aelith @sockmonkeygerald @Sidegrinder @zedetta @SilverQuark @Stellatrix13 @tigressRising @Dragonartist24 @GeriVl @MarinaQuakenbush @QueenSabriel @Lilydew @Saraceaser @CharlieWeasleyy @jinian @Katsuokai @gloria956 @Reroad @Alastriona1 @Tues @Dil @Scatterspark @Roenais @Als @changelingstar @Gravebloom @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @Saronai @lilystar6 @SnakeGarden @RaiStarDragon @ghostpastry @LiNaan @counterfeat @argylion @Bluecupcake52 @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @SolInvictus @CyberneticWolf @Kazure @Xoanon
4,567,009 years later... and the prizes have been drawn!

Winners, list the prizes you want in order of preferences. List one if you were first drawn for the prize group, two if you were second, and three if you were third. You have 48 hours to list the prize packs you want. If you don't list them after 48 hours, you will be sent the last remaining prize of the three in the prize group after the other winners have selected their top pick. Perfection, General, and Participant prizes can be found here.
gBbJLRX.png
These winners were randomly chosen from the small group of players that managed to guess the correct answer on every day!
UGRcHG2.png
The more a player participated and answered questions correctly, the more raffle tickets they earned to be drawn for a chance at this prize grouping. Here are the players who were drawn for General Raffle prizes!
Tq0HpTw.png
Sometimes, the most important thing you have to do is show up. Each day of participation earned one ticket for this raffle.

Bonus Prizes!
I drew three more times from the General Raffle, 'cause you wonderful folks deserve it. You get to pick from the three skins below!

@excessnight @Cheshly @FrostyTigress @Syceris @jbapple @Silvertabby13
@sacredpools @OpalNova @Quintillion @birdfairy @Zillua @mossyaki @alyblaith @Mishil @aelith @sockmonkeygerald @Sidegrinder @zedetta @SilverQuark @Stellatrix13 @tigressRising @Dragonartist24 @GeriVl @MarinaQuakenbush @QueenSabriel @Lilydew @Saraceaser @CharlieWeasleyy @jinian @Katsuokai @gloria956 @Reroad @Alastriona1 @Tues @Dil @Scatterspark @Roenais @Als @changelingstar @Gravebloom @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @Saronai @lilystar6 @SnakeGarden @RaiStarDragon @ghostpastry @LiNaan @counterfeat @argylion @Bluecupcake52 @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @SolInvictus @CyberneticWolf @Kazure @Xoanon
u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
Oh wow. A nice surprise when I thought I messed up with my answers very early on :P

1. Accent: Caffeine Fiend!
Oh wow. A nice surprise when I thought I messed up with my answers very early on :P

1. Accent: Caffeine Fiend!
@KittyHamilton

Oh wow, I didn't expect to win anything. :) Let's see...

1. Candy Covered Cake
2. Experimental Baker
3. Dashing Tux

Thanks for a really fun Event, and a great game! :D
@KittyHamilton

Oh wow, I didn't expect to win anything. :) Let's see...

1. Candy Covered Cake
2. Experimental Baker
3. Dashing Tux

Thanks for a really fun Event, and a great game! :D
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22