TOPIC | [BSJ] A Confusion of Cakes
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
/lurks furiously at my otp
/lurks furiously at my otp
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Alastriona1 Yeah thats what I though, I am just going over the notes I had for what I was probably guessing and I think I got most of the wrong, I realize now that in clue number one when the lemon buttercream ender up all over Celyn, it was not because the coatls loved the lemon buttercream so much that in there frenzy of eating them it got all over her on accident...
@Alastriona1 Yeah thats what I though, I am just going over the notes I had for what I was probably guessing and I think I got most of the wrong, I realize now that in clue number one when the lemon buttercream ender up all over Celyn, it was not because the coatls loved the lemon buttercream so much that in there frenzy of eating them it got all over her on accident...
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Xoanon :D that gave me a hilarious mental image of the coatls trying to shove all the buttercream into their mouths and it flying all over the place :D :D
@Xoanon :D that gave me a hilarious mental image of the coatls trying to shove all the buttercream into their mouths and it flying all over the place :D :D
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@Alastriona1 Coatls = buttercream addicted chipmunks :3
@Alastriona1 Coatls = buttercream addicted chipmunks :3
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@KittyHamilton I know it's late in the game but I'd like to be on the pinglist. going through a ton of pings is rather... ugh.
@KittyHamilton I know it's late in the game but I'd like to be on the pinglist. going through a ton of pings is rather... ugh.
Officially voted for the last day now too.
Officially voted for the last day now too.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@KittyHamilton
Take care of yourself! I've been having a ton of fun with this event despite the little mixups. <3 I don't think it's really that bad, FR peeps seem super understanding in my experience.

Also I hope we get to go to the weddings because I have to see Yue Lao and Zephyrus happily, ridiculously married. I can only imagine the rest of the wedding will be as extravagant as that cake!
@KittyHamilton
Take care of yourself! I've been having a ton of fun with this event despite the little mixups. <3 I don't think it's really that bad, FR peeps seem super understanding in my experience.

Also I hope we get to go to the weddings because I have to see Yue Lao and Zephyrus happily, ridiculously married. I can only imagine the rest of the wedding will be as extravagant as that cake!
event-sig-small-4.png
@KittyHamilton Sorry for the delayed response, but that's okay! I've had my own flubs involving Google docs. :}
@KittyHamilton Sorry for the delayed response, but that's okay! I've had my own flubs involving Google docs. :}
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
C&G otp!
C&G otp!
SuZxDTE.png
C&G otp!
C&G otp!
SuZxDTE.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22