Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] A Confusion of Cakes
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
Hey everyone, guess who it is?! That's right! It's—
!¡! KITTYHAMILTON: HUMAN CATASTROPHE !¡!

—and she just messed up again.

Boy these have not been my best few days.

In order to prevent future catastrophes, she's going to sleep, gather her energies, and get things back on track tomorrow to the best of her abilities. She is very, very, very sorry.

Friday's question is being postponed until some time during the day on Friday, when I'm fairly certain I won't post a list of all my usernames, passwords, and credit card numbers while trying to copy-paste a link to the next vote or something embarrassing.

@Cheshly @FrostyTigress @Syceris @jbapple @Silvertabby13
@sacredpools @OpalNova @Quintillion @birdfairy @Zillua @mossyaki @alyblaith @Mishil @aelith @sockmonkeygerald @Sidegrinder @zedetta @SilverQuark @Stellatrix13 @tigressRising @Dragonartist24 @GeriVl @MarinaQuakenbush @QueenSabriel @Lilydew @Saraceaser @Juri01 @CharlieWeasleyy @chatoyant @jinian @Katsuokai @gloria956 @Reroad @Alastriona1 @Tues @Dil @Scatterspark @Roenais @Als @TheOtherKirby @changelingstar @Gravebloom @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @Saronai @lilystar6 @SnakeGarden @RaiStarDragon @Broderick @ghostpastry @LiNaan @Canisa @velkyr @counterfeat @argylion @openlocks @Bluecupcake52 @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @SolInvictus @CyberneticWolf and @Kazure @Xoanon
Hey everyone, guess who it is?! That's right! It's—
!¡! KITTYHAMILTON: HUMAN CATASTROPHE !¡!

—and she just messed up again.

Boy these have not been my best few days.

In order to prevent future catastrophes, she's going to sleep, gather her energies, and get things back on track tomorrow to the best of her abilities. She is very, very, very sorry.

Friday's question is being postponed until some time during the day on Friday, when I'm fairly certain I won't post a list of all my usernames, passwords, and credit card numbers while trying to copy-paste a link to the next vote or something embarrassing.

@sacredpools @OpalNova @Quintillion @birdfairy @Zillua @mossyaki @alyblaith @Mishil @aelith @sockmonkeygerald @Sidegrinder @zedetta @SilverQuark @Stellatrix13 @tigressRising @Dragonartist24 @GeriVl @MarinaQuakenbush @QueenSabriel @Lilydew @Saraceaser @Juri01 @CharlieWeasleyy @chatoyant @jinian @Katsuokai @gloria956 @Reroad @Alastriona1 @Tues @Dil @Scatterspark @Roenais @Als @TheOtherKirby @changelingstar @Gravebloom @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @Saronai @lilystar6 @SnakeGarden @RaiStarDragon @Broderick @ghostpastry @LiNaan @Canisa @velkyr @counterfeat @argylion @openlocks @Bluecupcake52 @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @SolInvictus @CyberneticWolf and @Kazure @Xoanon
u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
@KittyHamilton - I just wanna say thanks for running this event - I'm enjoying it a lot! Yes, you've got things mixed up a bit a couple of times, but nothing catastrophic, and there's a lot of work going into this, so thank you! Get some sleep, take care of you, take a deep breath - it'll all be fine :)
@KittyHamilton - I just wanna say thanks for running this event - I'm enjoying it a lot! Yes, you've got things mixed up a bit a couple of times, but nothing catastrophic, and there's a lot of work going into this, so thank you! Get some sleep, take care of you, take a deep breath - it'll all be fine :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@KittyHamilton don't worry about it! you've been running a very interesting event, sometimes mistakes happen. hope you have/had a good rest :)
@KittyHamilton don't worry about it! you've been running a very interesting event, sometimes mistakes happen. hope you have/had a good rest :)
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
@KittyHamilton no problem! I can imagine it's horribly anxiety inducing to run something like this!!
@KittyHamilton no problem! I can imagine it's horribly anxiety inducing to run something like this!!
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@KittyHamilton

Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. You've created a great Event with some very interesting dragon couples and a beautiful story that hangs together. Take a deep breath, get some rest, and then come back to it when you're fresh and ready. This is an Event that is well worth waiting an extra day or two for, believe me. :)
@KittyHamilton

Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. You've created a great Event with some very interesting dragon couples and a beautiful story that hangs together. Take a deep breath, get some rest, and then come back to it when you're fresh and ready. This is an Event that is well worth waiting an extra day or two for, believe me. :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@KittyHamilton Don't stress yourself over it! This event has been really fun, thank you so much for hosting it!
@KittyHamilton Don't stress yourself over it! This event has been really fun, thank you so much for hosting it!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
@KittyHamilton

I'm sorry things are rough right now! I am loving the event and the story -- it is all so clever and well-done. Please take care of yourself and I hope things go better for you soon!
@KittyHamilton

I'm sorry things are rough right now! I am loving the event and the story -- it is all so clever and well-done. Please take care of yourself and I hope things go better for you soon!
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@KittyHamilton

IT is ok! Everyone makes mistakes and you have already done a fantastic job running this. The clues are great and entertaining, and you have all sorts of prizes! Its is extremely fun. So thank you!
@KittyHamilton

IT is ok! Everyone makes mistakes and you have already done a fantastic job running this. The clues are great and entertaining, and you have all sorts of prizes! Its is extremely fun. So thank you!
SuZxDTE.png
@KittyHamilton
You're perfectly fine! Take your time and get some rest. Everything about this event has been delightful, and you're doing far better than you're giving yourself credit for. ^^ We believe in you!
@KittyHamilton
You're perfectly fine! Take your time and get some rest. Everything about this event has been delightful, and you're doing far better than you're giving yourself credit for. ^^ We believe in you!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Pardon this smol update, but I figure it was better to keep you updated than to leave you hanging while I'm still getting this kitchen in order. I'll throw in some extra raffle prizes to to show my appreciation for your understanding and patience. <3 As you may or may not have seen, I accidentally posted the wrong the answers to Thursday’s question last night. Alas! So, for you, wat do? If you never saw the Decorations answer, proceed at normal. If you saw the Decorations answer before you got a chance to vote for the correct answer which you had figured out yourself, I trust your word on it. Go ahead and vote in the Thursday poll. If you saw the answers before you had a chance to come up with that answer yourself? Hang tight. I'm going to prepare a little bonus question for you to solve. Thursday's Vote's deadline is extended to 12:00 on Saturday. 'Friday's' vote will end up posted Saturday. [img]https://imgur.com/XLuYPiZ.png[/img] [columns][center][color=#775849][b]Celyn & Galen[/b][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J0yuusG.png[/img][/center] [list] [*][color=#775849]Lemon Cake with Lemon Filling & Lemon Buttercream[/color] [*][color=#775849]Scalloped Shape[/color] [*][color=#775849]One-Tier with Cupcakes[/color] [*][color=#775849]Lavender Buttercream[/color][/list][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/fyuhjQY.png[/img][nextcol][center][color=#775849][b]Duke & Duchess[/b][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RkYQbkj.png[/img][/center] [list] [*][color=#775849]Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Buttercream[/color] [*][color=#775849]Round Shape[/color] [*][color=#775849]Three-Tier[/color] [*][color=#775849]Fondant[/color][/list][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/fyuhjQY.png[/img][nextcol][center][color=#775849][b]Yue Lao & Zephyrus[/b][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/z2bmRg0.png[/img][/center] [color=#775849][list] [*][color=#775849]Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cake with Mocha Buttercream[/color] [*][color=#775849]Hexagon Shape [*][color=#775849]Five-Tier[/color] [*][color=#775849]Chocolate Ganache[/color][/list][/columns] ----- [size=2]@Cheshly @FrostyTigress @Syceris @jbapple @Silvertabby13 @sacredpools @OpalNova @Quintillion @birdfairy @Zillua @mossyaki @alyblaith @Mishil @aelith @sockmonkeygerald @Sidegrinder @zedetta @SilverQuark @Stellatrix13 @tigressRising @Dragonartist24 @GeriVl @MarinaQuakenbush @QueenSabriel @Lilydew @Saraceaser @Juri01 @CharlieWeasleyy @chatoyant @jinian @Katsuokai @gloria956 @Reroad @Alastriona1 @Tues @Dil @Scatterspark @Roenais @Als @TheOtherKirby @changelingstar @Gravebloom @heartcrusher1 @Eialyne @Saronai @lilystar6 @SnakeGarden @RaiStarDragon @Broderick @ghostpastry @LiNaan @Canisa @velkyr @counterfeat @argylion @openlocks @Bluecupcake52 @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @SolInvictus @CyberneticWolf and @Kazure @Xoanon[/size]
Pardon this smol update, but I figure it was better to keep you updated than to leave you hanging while I'm still getting this kitchen in order. I'll throw in some extra raffle prizes to to show my appreciation for your understanding and patience. <3

As you may or may not have seen, I accidentally posted the wrong the answers to Thursday’s question last night. Alas!

So, for you, wat do?

If you never saw the Decorations answer, proceed at normal.
If you saw the Decorations answer before you got a chance to vote for the correct answer which you had figured out yourself, I trust your word on it. Go ahead and vote in the Thursday poll.
If you saw the answers before you had a chance to come up with that answer yourself? Hang tight. I'm going to prepare a little bonus question for you to solve.

Thursday's Vote's deadline is extended to 12:00 on Saturday.

'Friday's' vote will end up posted Saturday.

XLuYPiZ.png
Celyn & Galen
J0yuusG.png
  • Lemon Cake with Lemon Filling & Lemon Buttercream
  • Scalloped Shape
  • One-Tier with Cupcakes
  • Lavender Buttercream
fyuhjQY.png
Duke & Duchess
RkYQbkj.png
  • Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Buttercream
  • Round Shape
  • Three-Tier
  • Fondant
fyuhjQY.png
Yue Lao & Zephyrus
z2bmRg0.png
  • Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cake with Mocha Buttercream
  • Hexagon Shape
  • Five-Tier
  • Chocolate Ganache

u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22