Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Rep
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Oh wow, yay!! I'm so excited that I won the lore challenge. :D I was actually really proud of that little story, so even though I didn't win the dragon himself, I'm so glad it was good enough to earn a prize.

Congrats to everyone else who won! There were soo many good entries in this contest, I can't imagine it was easy to pick winners. And super congrats to Saronai for your big win! Minuialrin is a fantastic dragon, you did an amazing job.

Thank you, @Amariel, for putting on this awesome event. I've had a ton of fun, and these creative exercises are always something I enjoy.
Oh wow, yay!! I'm so excited that I won the lore challenge. :D I was actually really proud of that little story, so even though I didn't win the dragon himself, I'm so glad it was good enough to earn a prize.

Congrats to everyone else who won! There were soo many good entries in this contest, I can't imagine it was easy to pick winners. And super congrats to Saronai for your big win! Minuialrin is a fantastic dragon, you did an amazing job.

Thank you, @Amariel, for putting on this awesome event. I've had a ton of fun, and these creative exercises are always something I enjoy.
event-sig-small-4.png
congrats to everyone that won, and saronai for the grand prize! this was such a fun event, i wish i hadn't missed so many days but i'm aiming to do better next year!
congrats to everyone that won, and saronai for the grand prize! this was such a fun event, i wish i hadn't missed so many days but i'm aiming to do better next year!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
congrats everyone!! ^^
congrats everyone!! ^^
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
Congrats to all the winners! This was fun to participate in ^.^ thank you for organising :)
Congrats to all the winners! This was fun to participate in ^.^ thank you for organising :)
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Ah, 2nd place! I'm so happy that I won, and congrats to all the other winners as well! I had so much fun this year too^^
Ah, 2nd place! I'm so happy that I won, and congrats to all the other winners as well! I had so much fun this year too^^
quill.png
congrats to all the winners!

now to track down my own similar coloured dragon so i can make my own scry a reality~
congrats to all the winners!

now to track down my own similar coloured dragon so i can make my own scry a reality~
Oh wow... *blushes* Congrats to all the other winners! I'd never participated in an event like this before, it was a lot of fun!
...now off to go find an Auror...
Oh wow... *blushes* Congrats to all the other winners! I'd never participated in an event like this before, it was a lot of fun!
...now off to go find an Auror...
Congratulations to the daily winners, and to @Saronai for the Grand Prize!

Thank you, @Amariel, for hosting; it has been fun! :)
Congratulations to the daily winners, and to @Saronai for the Grand Prize!

Thank you, @Amariel, for hosting; it has been fun! :)
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Thanks for a great contest! And congrats to all the winners! Sure fun and would like to play again another time. :3
Thanks for a great contest! And congrats to all the winners! Sure fun and would like to play again another time. :3
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
A belated thanks for all the congrats and grats in turn to all the other winners!

I am, of course, both honored and unbelievably happy (still) to have won Minuialrin for keeps! I'm already working on breeding him up a mate (but don't worry the little female dawnlight corona will totally share him with Oronte, they'll probably end up an ot3).

@Katsuokai You pushed me into trying my best rather than simply answering questions. So what I guess I'm saying is, you've created your own rival mwahahah ;) In all seriousness though, I enjoyed seeing your name again and the work you put forth. It won't be a gen 1, but you're welcome to pick an Apollo from the future dawnlight corona babies, or keep one as is. Drop me a pm or clan page message if you like.

In fact, when Minuialrin begins breeding, everyone who won an entry can claim a free dawnlight corona hatchling, just ping me to be added to the list and link your winning entry here when you claim them (obviously it'll take more than a few breeding attempts to get everyone, I'm hoping to have the first hatchlings in time for Flameforger's Festival and another brood for Starfall Celebration).

After I take care of a few first reserve rights, it'll be first come first serve for the other winners of this event.

I'm going to wait for any pings though for after I get breeding pair approval, don't wanna get ahead of myself. At that point I will ping all the winners, amariel, and the dawnlight corona creator about the free hatchling set up (unless you respond here and ask your name not be included).

Great entries, all! It was a fun event!
A belated thanks for all the congrats and grats in turn to all the other winners!

I am, of course, both honored and unbelievably happy (still) to have won Minuialrin for keeps! I'm already working on breeding him up a mate (but don't worry the little female dawnlight corona will totally share him with Oronte, they'll probably end up an ot3).

@Katsuokai You pushed me into trying my best rather than simply answering questions. So what I guess I'm saying is, you've created your own rival mwahahah ;) In all seriousness though, I enjoyed seeing your name again and the work you put forth. It won't be a gen 1, but you're welcome to pick an Apollo from the future dawnlight corona babies, or keep one as is. Drop me a pm or clan page message if you like.

In fact, when Minuialrin begins breeding, everyone who won an entry can claim a free dawnlight corona hatchling, just ping me to be added to the list and link your winning entry here when you claim them (obviously it'll take more than a few breeding attempts to get everyone, I'm hoping to have the first hatchlings in time for Flameforger's Festival and another brood for Starfall Celebration).

After I take care of a few first reserve rights, it'll be first come first serve for the other winners of this event.

I'm going to wait for any pings though for after I get breeding pair approval, don't wanna get ahead of myself. At that point I will ping all the winners, amariel, and the dawnlight corona creator about the free hatchling set up (unless you respond here and ask your name not be included).

Great entries, all! It was a fun event!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73