TOPIC | Are You My Charge? 100HatchlingChallenge
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@DragonPrincess27
!! This is super cute ^o^
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? ^^
@DragonPrincess27
!! This is super cute ^o^
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? ^^
@SunsetScorpion : Oooooh :3 I could come up with a little blurb for her leaving the nest, is there anything you would want to supply for getting her or just have me send something over~?

@phantomsonic : Yes of course! Thank you!

@Akura : Thank you so much!!! I really enjoy writing for this challenge, luckily because it's 10 or 5 day intervals I don't burn out real quick and have time to recharge and think. I'll add you, thank you again!
@SunsetScorpion : Oooooh :3 I could come up with a little blurb for her leaving the nest, is there anything you would want to supply for getting her or just have me send something over~?

@phantomsonic : Yes of course! Thank you!

@Akura : Thank you so much!!! I really enjoy writing for this challenge, luckily because it's 10 or 5 day intervals I don't burn out real quick and have time to recharge and think. I'll add you, thank you again!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@DragonPrincess27 Sent you ideas in pm
@DragonPrincess27 Sent you ideas in pm
@DragonPrincess27
I love your writing style! I just adore how all of your characters interact, it feels so natural and happy! Could you add me to the pinglist, please? And could I adopt Candy as well? She's so pretty and pink ^^
@DragonPrincess27
I love your writing style! I just adore how all of your characters interact, it feels so natural and happy! Could you add me to the pinglist, please? And could I adopt Candy as well? She's so pretty and pink ^^
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@DragonPrincess27
Could I be added to the pinglist? :3
@DragonPrincess27
Could I be added to the pinglist? :3
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
@SunsetScorpion : I'll send a reply real quick, sorry! I work most over the weekend so I get real busy.

@EmeraldJubilee : <3 <3 <3 kjhsdfhsket thank you so much! I appreciate that so much! I love playing around with them and finding out who they are, it's been a lot of fun. I love playing around with the genre and the hatching and everything, and I would be happy to add you and send Candy right over!

@BlueCoriander : Heck yeah you can be! Thank you for wanting to join :3
@SunsetScorpion : I'll send a reply real quick, sorry! I work most over the weekend so I get real busy.

@EmeraldJubilee : <3 <3 <3 kjhsdfhsket thank you so much! I appreciate that so much! I love playing around with them and finding out who they are, it's been a lot of fun. I love playing around with the genre and the hatching and everything, and I would be happy to add you and send Candy right over!

@BlueCoriander : Heck yeah you can be! Thank you for wanting to join :3

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander I guess I’m doomed to update this the day after from now on. I’m real excited about this mate though B) --------- “So you want me to find you your next mate or do you wanna go out and do it yourself?” Debris, who had been sipping peacefully from a shallow pool, did a glorious spit take and started to choke on what didn’t get sprayed out back into the pond. “What?!” She asked, whipping around to face Daunt, who had fallen to the ground laughing at her reaction. “Your next mate,” he replied through fits of giggling, not even trying to fly up and face her. Instead, she craned down her neck down and laid like a cat setting up for a pounce. “You’re ready to have another nest, right?” Sputtering wildly and immediately recoiling despite just having laid down, Debris felt her face heat up and she turned away to look literally anywhere else. “I mean, I guess, I just, I could? What the hell Daunt why do you know that?” “We had a nest together,” he started, and Debris still refused to face him as she heard tiny laughter continue. “And we have the same cycle length, so I just kinda picked up on it.” “You’re so weird,” Debris replied, still adamantly staring at the sky. Recovering from his fit and figuring she wasn’t going to look back at him any time soon, Daunt took to the air again and flew up in front of her face. She did, however, just crane her head away, and he giggled and followed her line of sight. “Come on, Bri, what do you say? I was a great wingman before!” “Yeah, and Alex was… Fine,” she replied, giving him a side eye. Daunt gasped and brought his hand to his chest in faux-surprise. “You don’t think I did a good job?” Daunt asked, scandalized, with his crest fanned out to show it. “You did a fine job,” Debris answered with a roll of the eyes, and Daunt again pretended he was oh so stricken by the use of the word fine. “I mean, he had a nest a nest with me and seemed interested in me and all and that’s what a wingman does,” she started, glancing down at the ground, and Daunt stopped his act to listen sincerely. “He was just… I don’t know, not exactly my type." Silent now, Daunt’s crest wilted and his eyes narrowed as he lost himself in thought. After a moment, he spoke again. “I’m sorry.” “Huh?” Debris asked, thrown off. “It wasn’t your fault; you said you’d find me a mate and you did.” “Yeah, but I didn’t like, ask you,” Daunt said, looking troubled and flying in an agitated pattern in front of her. “I brought you a dragon that was interested and you said ‘sure’ and had a nest with him.” “That’s what you were supposed to do,” Debris said in response. “But that’s not good enough,” Daunt declared, looking determined now. “We can’t just find a random dragon to have children with you for your charge, we need to find someone who you [i]want[/i] to be the father of your charge!” He said, light eyes shining with the sudden intensity his voice didn’t convey. “I think this time, you gotta pick a dragon you want to talk to, and I’ll help you land him.” Daunt said, then added, “not that you should have any trouble attracting a guy.” Blushing again and smiling slightly, Debris cast her eyes away from Daunt again. “Yeah yeah, whatever,” she replied, then thought a moment and added, “sure. Let’s do it.” -------- “You sure I don’t just look creepy?” Debris asked again, sitting underneath a cliffside in the shade. “Positive, you’re just relaxing in the shade,” Daunt replied, still scanning over the dragons. “Yeah, relaxing in the shade and staring intensely at all the dragons that pass by,” Debris countered, starting to feel uneasy. “You’ll be fine, Darth does the same thing all the time,” he replied, distracted. “He does not!” Debris replied, both in amazement and amusement. “He watches the clan from a perch to keep us safe, he doesn’t dragon-watch for a random girl to nest with!” “If he did he would have no problems finding one,” Daunt replied, snickering slightly as his crest bounced slightly. “Lot of the single girls find him real attractive.” “Yeah, you know a lot about that?” Debris asked, eye crest raised accusingly. He blushed slightly and remained staring away from her. “Shut up.” Debris stuck her tongue out at him and then finally focused on the task at hand. She spent the next hour under the cliffside by the food storage, bathing, and drinking pools, watching dragons in the clan and those just visiting pass by, talking with friends and basking in the afternoon light as they shared meals and grabbed snacks. Finally, a flash of light caught her attention in the dying sun, and she lazily moved her head to look at what sparkled in her line of sight. And she went rigid. Off to the side, walking towards the pools, was a light purple colored ridgeback with dark, eldritch runes and beautiful butterfly wings. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42108544] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421086/42108544_350.png[/img] [/url] Daunt said something she didn’t hear, probably pointing out another male dragon, and she just stared. She felt her face heat up, and then the rest of her body, as the ridgeback stood under a small waterfall, presumably just washing the day off of himself. He sparkled even more when he was wet. “HELLO?” Snapping back to reality as she heard Daunt all but yell at her, Debris turned to face him with wide eyes, barely even in reality anymore. “Huh- Wha- Yeah?” She stuttered out. Daunt made face, then looked over to where she had been staring. A moment later, a wide, [i]wide[/i] grin spread across his face. “Ahhh. I see.” And without a single word from her, he immediately took off towards the ridgeback. Debris swiped in an attempt to grab him out of the air, but he was too fast. She got up but stayed where she was, hissing at him to come back and blushing hot as he went over to the sparkly ridgeback. A couple of agonizing minutes later, Daunt came back with the ridgeback in tow, grinning as wide as Debris had ever seen. “Hello,” the ridgeback greeted, smiling politely at her. He had a gravelly voice that Debris [i]absolutely[/i] did not hate. “My name is Nightwing, nice to meet you,” he finished, holding out his hand for her to shake. Debris, looking up at a guy for the very first time, simply stared up at him with wide eyes. She was in trouble. --------- [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] “Oh my [i]GODS[/i] Fiona, he is [i]so hot[/i],” Debris whined, sprawled out on her back on the ground, looking up at nothing. She still felt tingly all over. Snickering, Fiona looked over at the nest of three eggs. “Windsinger above, I thought Daunt was over exaggerating when he came to get me before. But he was spot on; you really are that far gone.” Debris, still seeing stars, didn’t even smack Fiona for her quip, or really react at all, and Fiona arched an eye crest in response. “Where is the lucky guy now?” “He [i]left[/i] to go get food so we could [i]share a meal together[/i],” Debris answered, turning to face Fiona with her eyes still wide. “And he said something about getting a blanket too, so I would be more comfortable watching over the nest.” “Oh dear Windsinger,” Fiona replied with a laugh, mostly at how wide Debris’ pupils were. “A gentleman hottie, how nice.” Groaning, Debris covered her face with her hands and shifted into a high-pitched whine. Fiona burst into a fit of snickering that evolved into full on laughter as Debris wiggled around on the ground like a worm.”He is. So. Hot,” Debris repeated, rolling to be laying on her stomach to face Fiona, very obviously holding back her own grin, then continuing to gush like a gossipy teenager. “And he’s like… So tall, Fiona. He’s [i]bigger[/i] then me Fiona! [i]Bigger[/i] than [i]me[/i]!” She exclaimed, starstruck again at the thought. Fiona, who never stopped snickering, waggled her eyebrow at Debris in response. “And? How was it?” Debris, who Fiona could never get to offer intimate details before, didn’t miss a beat replying. “Fantastic,” she replied without a single thought, then paused and flushed wildly as Fiona cackled like a maniac. “Shut up!” Debris whined, but if she was being honest, she wanted to gossip [i]so[/i] badly this time. “It was just so DIFFERENT this time!” She exclaimed. “Like, it’s been good before, but Gods above-” Fiona actually laughed loud enough to cut Debris off that time, actually blushing a bit herself as Debris whined and smacked her again. “Dear Windsinger, Bri! You’re freaking hilarious.” “I freaking hate you,” Debris replied, finally getting her usual spunk back as her moonstruck attraction to Nightwing started to wear off. “I just- He’s just so [i]hot[/i]!” “Why thank you,” a gravelly voice sounded behind her. In a very weird juxtaposition of feelings, Debris felt herself heat up and her blood run cold at the same time while she made just about the most unattractive sound of surprise she ever made in her life as Fiona’s eyes went wide and she visibly choked down huge, body-shaking belly laughs. “I brought us dinner,” Nightwing continued with a smile on his face, carrying a basket of food and a giant blanket tucked under one of his wings. He pecked her on the cheek as he passed by her to set up the array of food and the blanket to sit on, and Debris fought back another unattractive squeaking sound in response. “Th- Thank, thank you, for the, uh, thanks,” she stammered out. Tears formed in Fiona’s eyes at this point, and Debris was back to being too dizzy to care. Debris was in [i]loads[/i] of trouble. -------- XD Well I just about had the most fun with this chapter. And I can’t wait to see her kids with him rofl. This is the closest thing to Lore Nightwing has gotten so far, and I’m real happy with how this turned out. He didn’t speak a lot, but I love him. Mostly because Debris loves [s](lusts over)[/s] him so much. Anyway, thanks so much for reading and for anyone who adopted babies so far! Fingers crossed for a ridgeback this nest!
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander

I guess I’m doomed to update this the day after from now on. I’m real excited about this mate though B)

“So you want me to find you your next mate or do you wanna go out and do it yourself?”

Debris, who had been sipping peacefully from a shallow pool, did a glorious spit take and started to choke on what didn’t get sprayed out back into the pond. “What?!” She asked, whipping around to face Daunt, who had fallen to the ground laughing at her reaction.

“Your next mate,” he replied through fits of giggling, not even trying to fly up and face her. Instead, she craned down her neck down and laid like a cat setting up for a pounce. “You’re ready to have another nest, right?”

Sputtering wildly and immediately recoiling despite just having laid down, Debris felt her face heat up and she turned away to look literally anywhere else. “I mean, I guess, I just, I could? What the hell Daunt why do you know that?”

“We had a nest together,” he started, and Debris still refused to face him as she heard tiny laughter continue. “And we have the same cycle length, so I just kinda picked up on it.”

“You’re so weird,” Debris replied, still adamantly staring at the sky.

Recovering from his fit and figuring she wasn’t going to look back at him any time soon, Daunt took to the air again and flew up in front of her face. She did, however, just crane her head away, and he giggled and followed her line of sight. “Come on, Bri, what do you say? I was a great wingman before!”

“Yeah, and Alex was… Fine,” she replied, giving him a side eye. Daunt gasped and brought his hand to his chest in faux-surprise.

“You don’t think I did a good job?” Daunt asked, scandalized, with his crest fanned out to show it.

“You did a fine job,” Debris answered with a roll of the eyes, and Daunt again pretended he was oh so stricken by the use of the word fine. “I mean, he had a nest a nest with me and seemed interested in me and all and that’s what a wingman does,” she started, glancing down at the ground, and Daunt stopped his act to listen sincerely. “He was just… I don’t know, not exactly my type."

Silent now, Daunt’s crest wilted and his eyes narrowed as he lost himself in thought. After a moment, he spoke again. “I’m sorry.”

“Huh?” Debris asked, thrown off. “It wasn’t your fault; you said you’d find me a mate and you did.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t like, ask you,” Daunt said, looking troubled and flying in an agitated pattern in front of her. “I brought you a dragon that was interested and you said ‘sure’ and had a nest with him.”

“That’s what you were supposed to do,” Debris said in response.

“But that’s not good enough,” Daunt declared, looking determined now. “We can’t just find a random dragon to have children with you for your charge, we need to find someone who you want to be the father of your charge!” He said, light eyes shining with the sudden intensity his voice didn’t convey. “I think this time, you gotta pick a dragon you want to talk to, and I’ll help you land him.” Daunt said, then added, “not that you should have any trouble attracting a guy.”

Blushing again and smiling slightly, Debris cast her eyes away from Daunt again. “Yeah yeah, whatever,” she replied, then thought a moment and added, “sure. Let’s do it.”

“You sure I don’t just look creepy?” Debris asked again, sitting underneath a cliffside in the shade.

“Positive, you’re just relaxing in the shade,” Daunt replied, still scanning over the dragons.

“Yeah, relaxing in the shade and staring intensely at all the dragons that pass by,” Debris countered, starting to feel uneasy.

“You’ll be fine, Darth does the same thing all the time,” he replied, distracted.

“He does not!” Debris replied, both in amazement and amusement. “He watches the clan from a perch to keep us safe, he doesn’t dragon-watch for a random girl to nest with!”

“If he did he would have no problems finding one,” Daunt replied, snickering slightly as his crest bounced slightly. “Lot of the single girls find him real attractive.”

“Yeah, you know a lot about that?” Debris asked, eye crest raised accusingly.

He blushed slightly and remained staring away from her. “Shut up.”

Debris stuck her tongue out at him and then finally focused on the task at hand. She spent the next hour under the cliffside by the food storage, bathing, and drinking pools, watching dragons in the clan and those just visiting pass by, talking with friends and basking in the afternoon light as they shared meals and grabbed snacks.

Finally, a flash of light caught her attention in the dying sun, and she lazily moved her head to look at what sparkled in her line of sight.

And she went rigid.

Off to the side, walking towards the pools, was a light purple colored ridgeback with dark, eldritch runes and beautiful butterfly wings.

42108544_350.png

Daunt said something she didn’t hear, probably pointing out another male dragon, and she just stared. She felt her face heat up, and then the rest of her body, as the ridgeback stood under a small waterfall, presumably just washing the day off of himself. He sparkled even more when he was wet.

“HELLO?”

Snapping back to reality as she heard Daunt all but yell at her, Debris turned to face him with wide eyes, barely even in reality anymore. “Huh- Wha- Yeah?” She stuttered out.

Daunt made face, then looked over to where she had been staring. A moment later, a wide, wide grin spread across his face. “Ahhh. I see.” And without a single word from her, he immediately took off towards the ridgeback. Debris swiped in an attempt to grab him out of the air, but he was too fast. She got up but stayed where she was, hissing at him to come back and blushing hot as he went over to the sparkly ridgeback.

A couple of agonizing minutes later, Daunt came back with the ridgeback in tow, grinning as wide as Debris had ever seen.

“Hello,” the ridgeback greeted, smiling politely at her. He had a gravelly voice that Debris absolutely did not hate. “My name is Nightwing, nice to meet you,” he finished, holding out his hand for her to shake.

Debris, looking up at a guy for the very first time, simply stared up at him with wide eyes.

She was in trouble.

3healthy_0dead.png

“Oh my GODS Fiona, he is so hot,” Debris whined, sprawled out on her back on the ground, looking up at nothing. She still felt tingly all over.

Snickering, Fiona looked over at the nest of three eggs. “Windsinger above, I thought Daunt was over exaggerating when he came to get me before. But he was spot on; you really are that far gone.” Debris, still seeing stars, didn’t even smack Fiona for her quip, or really react at all, and Fiona arched an eye crest in response. “Where is the lucky guy now?”

“He left to go get food so we could share a meal together,” Debris answered, turning to face Fiona with her eyes still wide. “And he said something about getting a blanket too, so I would be more comfortable watching over the nest.”

“Oh dear Windsinger,” Fiona replied with a laugh, mostly at how wide Debris’ pupils were. “A gentleman hottie, how nice.”

Groaning, Debris covered her face with her hands and shifted into a high-pitched whine. Fiona burst into a fit of snickering that evolved into full on laughter as Debris wiggled around on the ground like a worm.”He is. So. Hot,” Debris repeated, rolling to be laying on her stomach to face Fiona, very obviously holding back her own grin, then continuing to gush like a gossipy teenager. “And he’s like… So tall, Fiona. He’s bigger then me Fiona! Bigger than me!” She exclaimed, starstruck again at the thought.

Fiona, who never stopped snickering, waggled her eyebrow at Debris in response. “And? How was it?”

Debris, who Fiona could never get to offer intimate details before, didn’t miss a beat replying. “Fantastic,” she replied without a single thought, then paused and flushed wildly as Fiona cackled like a maniac. “Shut up!” Debris whined, but if she was being honest, she wanted to gossip so badly this time. “It was just so DIFFERENT this time!” She exclaimed. “Like, it’s been good before, but Gods above-”

Fiona actually laughed loud enough to cut Debris off that time, actually blushing a bit herself as Debris whined and smacked her again. “Dear Windsinger, Bri! You’re freaking hilarious.”

“I freaking hate you,” Debris replied, finally getting her usual spunk back as her moonstruck attraction to Nightwing started to wear off. “I just- He’s just so hot!”

“Why thank you,” a gravelly voice sounded behind her. In a very weird juxtaposition of feelings, Debris felt herself heat up and her blood run cold at the same time while she made just about the most unattractive sound of surprise she ever made in her life as Fiona’s eyes went wide and she visibly choked down huge, body-shaking belly laughs. “I brought us dinner,” Nightwing continued with a smile on his face, carrying a basket of food and a giant blanket tucked under one of his wings. He pecked her on the cheek as he passed by her to set up the array of food and the blanket to sit on, and Debris fought back another unattractive squeaking sound in response.

“Th- Thank, thank you, for the, uh, thanks,” she stammered out. Tears formed in Fiona’s eyes at this point, and Debris was back to being too dizzy to care.

Debris was in loads of trouble.

XD Well I just about had the most fun with this chapter. And I can’t wait to see her kids with him rofl. This is the closest thing to Lore Nightwing has gotten so far, and I’m real happy with how this turned out. He didn’t speak a lot, but I love him. Mostly because Debris loves (lusts over) him so much.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading and for anyone who adopted babies so far! Fingers crossed for a ridgeback this nest!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
Oh man This is DELIGHTFUL

Can I please be on the pinglist?!?

And also possibly snag Dawn? I have lame lore ideas for her, and just love how smoky her colours are
Oh man This is DELIGHTFUL

Can I please be on the pinglist?!?

And also possibly snag Dawn? I have lame lore ideas for her, and just love how smoky her colours are
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
@GhostPepper : I need you to know I am heart-eyes emoji-ing at you <3 <3 :3 Thank you so much for the compliment! Added, and omg heck yeah you can! Dawn will be right over!

Tidbit: I actually named her that because she's platinum/gold/pearl, which are all Pokemon games, and chose Dawn cause she was the female player character of two of those games XD And omg I can't wait to see what you do with her lore
( ?° ?? ?°)

Edit: Alright Lenny face does not translate onto flight rising XDDDDD
@GhostPepper : I need you to know I am heart-eyes emoji-ing at you <3 <3 :3 Thank you so much for the compliment! Added, and omg heck yeah you can! Dawn will be right over!

Tidbit: I actually named her that because she's platinum/gold/pearl, which are all Pokemon games, and chose Dawn cause she was the female player character of two of those games XD And omg I can't wait to see what you do with her lore
( ?° ?? ?°)

Edit: Alright Lenny face does not translate onto flight rising XDDDDD

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@DragonPrincess27

Thank you!! I'll try to get the nerve to post. I'm actually mostly ON flight rising because I enjoy reading people's writing they post so much, but I'm trying to interact more to get up the nerve to post my own - and I just super vibed with how you write characters so much, I think having Dawn would be???
?? ? ? helpful??? ?
Like it's exciting to interact with the story????? even in a small indirect way??? ahaha

and om g I didn't notice that and now I love her even more
@DragonPrincess27

Thank you!! I'll try to get the nerve to post. I'm actually mostly ON flight rising because I enjoy reading people's writing they post so much, but I'm trying to interact more to get up the nerve to post my own - and I just super vibed with how you write characters so much, I think having Dawn would be???
?? ? ? helpful??? ?
Like it's exciting to interact with the story????? even in a small indirect way??? ahaha

and om g I didn't notice that and now I love her even more
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22