Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are You My Charge? 100HatchlingChallenge
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
This is wonderful! Could I be added to the pinglist?
This is wonderful! Could I be added to the pinglist?
Ahead of FR
time 2 hours

@DragonPrincess27 I haven't read it all but I've read tidbits and mmm, Yes your writing is Fantastic. Please add me to the pinglist!!! Maybe a baby will strike my eye and steal my lair space eventually!
@DragonPrincess27 I haven't read it all but I've read tidbits and mmm, Yes your writing is Fantastic. Please add me to the pinglist!!! Maybe a baby will strike my eye and steal my lair space eventually!
Wishlist (for now)
@DragonPrincess27 Ahh, i just got done tackling the entire thread... your writing is so lively!I love the relationship Debris has with Fiona the most! Can i be added to the pinglist? :D
@DragonPrincess27 Ahh, i just got done tackling the entire thread... your writing is so lively!I love the relationship Debris has with Fiona the most! Can i be added to the pinglist? :D
@DragonPrincess27 After stalking this thread for a while, I'm gathering the courage to ask you to please put me on the pinglist! I love this so much heh
@DragonPrincess27 After stalking this thread for a while, I'm gathering the courage to ask you to please put me on the pinglist! I love this so much heh
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@GhostPepper : Ahhhh you should totally get in there and mingle and mix it up because the people here are fun and nice and it's all so dragon based and pretty! I'm beyond happy to have all y'all interacting with the story and adopting hatchlings; it makes this all so worth it :3 And also omg right??? I was super pleased with it XD I LOVE her outifit by the way omg she looks SO NICE

@LostTravels : Love your username; so windy! And heck yeah welcome to the party, added!

@Redtiger7736 : <3!!! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy reading through the rest of it and find a hatchling to steal over to your home in the next clutches of eggs! Seeing where everyone ends up is so exciting :3

@ChromeAsh : Omg kudos to you, cause boy do I end up the writing equivalent of rambling in these updates lol. But omg I am so happy to hear you read all the way through, and thank you so much! I always try to have a good energy in the post and while I'm writing. Fiona herself is pretty much my favorite to write, I'm happy to hear she has tricked someone else into enjoying her as well XD Added, thank you again!

@BlackIvy : :3c Quite happy to add you, welcome to the club! Post whenever and where ever you like; we're all friends here!
@GhostPepper : Ahhhh you should totally get in there and mingle and mix it up because the people here are fun and nice and it's all so dragon based and pretty! I'm beyond happy to have all y'all interacting with the story and adopting hatchlings; it makes this all so worth it :3 And also omg right??? I was super pleased with it XD I LOVE her outifit by the way omg she looks SO NICE

@LostTravels : Love your username; so windy! And heck yeah welcome to the party, added!

@Redtiger7736 : <3!!! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy reading through the rest of it and find a hatchling to steal over to your home in the next clutches of eggs! Seeing where everyone ends up is so exciting :3

@ChromeAsh : Omg kudos to you, cause boy do I end up the writing equivalent of rambling in these updates lol. But omg I am so happy to hear you read all the way through, and thank you so much! I always try to have a good energy in the post and while I'm writing. Fiona herself is pretty much my favorite to write, I'm happy to hear she has tricked someone else into enjoying her as well XD Added, thank you again!

@BlackIvy : :3c Quite happy to add you, welcome to the club! Post whenever and where ever you like; we're all friends here!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
I gotta say, this is one of the better challenge threads I've read. Kudos to you! Fiona is so relatable, she's my spirit animal XD Could you add me to the pinglist please? I'll gladly read more, plus maybe I'll snatch a hatchling or two when I finally expand my lair 'cos I have too many permas rip
I gotta say, this is one of the better challenge threads I've read. Kudos to you! Fiona is so relatable, she's my spirit animal XD Could you add me to the pinglist please? I'll gladly read more, plus maybe I'll snatch a hatchling or two when I finally expand my lair 'cos I have too many permas rip
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
@DragonPrincess27
Just came from SariStar's thread and BOY these look fun! I'm not responsible enough to commit to these kinds of challenges, but I'd like to help out in any way! If you need some males, mi boys would be happy to have a chance to spread their genes :D
@DragonPrincess27
Just came from SariStar's thread and BOY these look fun! I'm not responsible enough to commit to these kinds of challenges, but I'd like to help out in any way! If you need some males, mi boys would be happy to have a chance to spread their genes :D
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander @GhostPepper @LostTravels @Redtiger7736 @ChromeAsh @BlackIvy @Alcorin FIRST AND FOREMOST I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG. I hit an FR wall and hiatus'd for like 2 months because I was starting school and running around with friends while they were still in town and working and I kept putting things off and then I was just... Not here. For two months. If anyone in the above pinglist no longer wants to be a part of it you can PM and tell me and I will take no offense at all, it took me forever and people lose interest! And to anyone I was talking to before, I cannot remember what I was doing before I left, so if you need something or I never got back to you, remind me what life is about and I'll try my best to be a human being on this site agian! But besides that, I'm very happy to be back, I have lots of dragons on nests, and I have 4 chapters I owe you guys rn. I'll probably just do one each day until I get caught up because I've already written them. For anyone still sticking around, thank you so much for sticking with me! Without further ado... ------- This was one of the few times Fiona wasn’t present for a hatching. If Debris remembered correctly, the only other time was when she had had a nest with Daunt, and that was (including this one) two nests ago. But Debris was happy to be in the peace and quiet. It was just her and Nightwing today, as Fiona and Daunt both knew how unbearable attractive Debris thought Nightwing was and wanted to let her have this with him. They were huge and hard to miss, but everyone gave them space. Overall, Debris was happy. A little… Lonesome, without Fiona or Daunt, but happy. Nightwing was a kind and sweet dragon, but she was still shy around him because of her enormous crush. She enjoyed spending time with him, occasionally though, she would find herself tilting her head at his remarks or actions. He was always kind to her, but seemed to be a bit more… Assertive. Yeah, assertive, with other dragons. But that wasn’t a bad thing, right? It was fine, he was always nice to her. So when the eggs all started to shake and bounce, she was quick to call out to him. He was only a couple feet away (he had stayed to watch her through the nesting, and was always close. It was nice. It was a little suffocating, but it was nice.), and came to investigate quickly. “This is it, the moment of truth,” Nightwing said with a smile on his face. That was it! One of those things that made Debris tilt her head in confusion, but she was too invested in the hatching to comment. A quarter of an hour later, the top to the first egg cracked back like a hatch and the first baby poked its head through. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43607196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436072/43607196_350.png[/img] [/url] ‘Oh wow,” Debris said, delighted. Her purple skink was beautiful, and those wings…! “A guardian, like you,” Nightwing said, and Debris failed to register the lack of enthusiasm in his comment. Though with a touch of pride, he added “my butterfly looks remarkable on her, the little Monarch.” “Monarch?” Debris inquired, not taking her eyes of the baby as she helped it, a girl, stumble to her feet. “Yes, her name, for the wings” Nightwing answered, cocking his head as he inspected her. “Her name?” Debris asked, a little dumbfounded. He hadn’t even run it by her. She liked it though, so perhaps, this is fine. “Yes,” he nodded, then added, “her belly is almost as dark as my runes. It looks nice.” “Yeah,” Debris agreed, nodding slightly as the second egg crackling pulled her attention away from Nightwing. This one had cracks spider-webbing all down the sides on about three fourths of the egg before it started to crumble away, leaving a baby guardian girl the same purple color as her sister with soft, blue-green wings. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43607197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436072/43607197_350.png[/img] [/url] “Another guardian,” Nightwing commented, and Debris caught the lack of enthusiasm this time. He was a very fact based dragon though, and was always calm and in control of the situation; he just wasn’t prone to the incredible excitement levels Debris was. Right? “She’s the same beautiful purple as her sister,” Debris replied, looking away from the child to smile up at him. “And she has your butterfly as well.” “True,” Nightwing said, offering her a small smile back. See? He just needed a moment to process the hatching. That was all. Nightwing looked between the two girls then said, “I think this girl would benefit from a lovely name like Mint.” “Mint?” Debris echoed. He was running it by her this time, but it didn’t seem much like a question. “I like Mint,” Debris eventually decided, smiling down at her babies. Her two lovely girls, both named after their wings… That had the same genes as their father, the only gene they had in common. That was cute, not weird? Debris thought it wa a bit weird. Her train of thought was interrupted by the last egg splitting open. A little black head poked out with dazzling cream runes running down his face and body, with beautiful wings, soft like the sky. He was a guardian as well, and somehow, that made Debris a little concerned. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43607198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436072/43607198_350.png[/img] [/url] “All guardians, how disappointing,” Nightwing said, and Debris felt the illusion shatter right there. Disappointing? [i]Disappointing?[/i] They had three, beautiful, healthy babies in front of them, ready to face the world with Debris and Nightwing’s guidance, and that was [i]disappointing?![/i] “Are any your charge?” He asked, back to eyeing Monarch. He didn’t seem interested in naming the boy. Debris, numb, enraged, [i]confused[/i], looked over her children. She knew instantly that none of them were her charge. She would be feeling something other than horror if they were. How could this be the same dragon that kissed her and protected her and watched her all these days? He was just a ruse the whole time? “It seems not,” Nightwing said, seeming now almost annoyed, but smiled at Monarch. The baby hadn’t opened her eyes yet. “I suppose this will be where we part ways then.” Debris was too shell shocked to respond. Her brain wasn’t working with her. Her heart was racing, but her blood was ice cold. She wanted Fiona. Daunt. Lyle. Oculus. Anyone here with her right now. Someone had to be close. How could this be going to wrong? “I think Monarch would be the most suitable heiress for me, provided she listens well and I can procure a ridgeback scroll for her,” Nightwing started to say, taking a step closer to where Debris was standing over the three children. Every muscle in her body tensed. “I’ll take her; you can raise the other two however you see fit,” he finished, reaching an arm towards her. He recoiled when Debris struck his arm away, fins fanning out wide and a growl in her throat. His eyes got as dark as his eldritch runes. “No,” she growled, covering all three with her wings. “How could you even say something like that? What is wrong with you?” “What did you just say to me?” Nightwing asked, growling right back. He hadn’t lost his cool yet. Debris was in a nest he had built by his own tunnel system home, further from the clan than she normally went. There was a good chance Debris was on her own with her babies. “I said NO,” Debris said firmly, struggling to stay calm. “You will [i]not[/i] be taking one of [i]my[/i] children!” “All I ask for it [i]one[/i] suitable heir,” he spat, advancing closer until his long nose was above Debris head. She wanted to rip his shiny throat out. “And you couldn’t even provide me with that! You should feel honored I’m even choosing a hatchling from your nest!” “Get the hell away from us!” Debris shrieked. “You can’t just pick and choose your children!” “When they’re mine, I can,” Nightwing said darkly, attempting to push her aside. Debris couldn’t believe what was happening. Using every bit of strength she had and putting a gust of wind behind it for an extra ‘oomph’, Debris pushed off the ground and tackled him away from the children. It wasn’t hard, given she had about three thousand kilograms on him. The impact sent them both flying. The three guardian babies all squealed in alarm at the sound and the sudden absence of their mother, but Debris’ gambit had paid off. She and Nightwing were far enough away from them that they wouldn’t be caught by any flailing limbs. Debris felt like she might throw up. Nightwing yelled in rage and lept at her, but Debris was quicker than him. She slashed at him and drove him back at step for fear of losing an eye, and fired off a quick, magical bolt that Daunt had taught her. She didn’t know much magic besides producing strong gusts of wind, but Daunt had insisted. The white bolt - contuse - hit him and coated him in a substance Debris couldn’t describe. It looked cold and hard but soft and sticky. When he roared and struck her across the face, sending her reeling, she felt it absorb some of the blow. Good. Getting to her feet quickly, Debris planted all four limbs on the ground hard, in front of the crying hatchlings, and roared at Nightwing as loud as she could. Her broken heart and now boiling blood caused a windstorm to form that Nightwing had to attempt to disband with his own wind magic, but he wasn’t succeeding. Debris was stronger than him, and he was starting to realize it. “How could you betray me, you forsaken harpy?!” Nightwing roared above the howling winds, throwing out his wings to show that he was bigger than her. All it did was destabilize him in the storm further. “You’ll regret this!” “If I ever see you again, I’ll kill you where you stand!” She roared back, jumping into the air and sending a single, powerful gust of wind at him, bringing him to his knees. “I can’t believe I let you trick me for this long!” Nightwing wheezed as he forced himself back up to his feet, glaring daggers at Debris. It was when his murderous look shifted to the helpless hatchlings behind her that Debris almost killed him anyway. “You’re all worthless.” A moment later, Nightwing stalked away, further from the clan with his eyes behind him. If Debris had followed his gaze, she would have seen Darth and Desdemona, the two strongest dragons in the clan, racing towards the two and Desdemona branch off to see Debris as Darth pursued Nightwing. But Debris didn’t follow his gaze. Instead, she threw her head to the sky and roared in fury, and broke down sobbing as he fled over the horizon, her hatchlings shrieking and crying behind her. --------- Debris was alone with her hatchlings in her cave. She sent everyone else away, no matter how many times they asked to come in and see her. Weeping quietly, she had a wing wrapped around the babies and gently rumbled to help them sleep. They had had a busy day today. They needed to rest. “You are worth more than that awful dragon ever will be,” Debris whispered to them. “Monarch, Mint, and you too, Sky.” He had been named after his wings, just like his sister. He was the only one who had his mother’s wings. ------ HAHAHA sorry I disappear for two months and then throw a big pile of angst at you all. But like, it was so fun to write? So it's fine. Once I had the idea that Nightwing was the worst it accidentally stuck and then he became the worst. It happens. Anyway, all three of their children are still in my lair, ready for adoption, now adults and RTB ^^' It happens. Thanks again, I love you all!
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @Dragonfruiteen @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune @Flay624 @EccentricElf23 @ShatterSoul @Wolfyblocks @Foxe @GloryEternal @phantomsonic @Akura @EmeraldJubilee @BlueCoriander @GhostPepper @LostTravels @Redtiger7736 @ChromeAsh @BlackIvy @Alcorin

FIRST AND FOREMOST I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG. I hit an FR wall and hiatus'd for like 2 months because I was starting school and running around with friends while they were still in town and working and I kept putting things off and then I was just... Not here. For two months. If anyone in the above pinglist no longer wants to be a part of it you can PM and tell me and I will take no offense at all, it took me forever and people lose interest! And to anyone I was talking to before, I cannot remember what I was doing before I left, so if you need something or I never got back to you, remind me what life is about and I'll try my best to be a human being on this site agian!

But besides that, I'm very happy to be back, I have lots of dragons on nests, and I have 4 chapters I owe you guys rn. I'll probably just do one each day until I get caught up because I've already written them.

For anyone still sticking around, thank you so much for sticking with me! Without further ado...

This was one of the few times Fiona wasn’t present for a hatching.

If Debris remembered correctly, the only other time was when she had had a nest with Daunt, and that was (including this one) two nests ago. But Debris was happy to be in the peace and quiet.

It was just her and Nightwing today, as Fiona and Daunt both knew how unbearable attractive Debris thought Nightwing was and wanted to let her have this with him. They were huge and hard to miss, but everyone gave them space.

Overall, Debris was happy. A little… Lonesome, without Fiona or Daunt, but happy. Nightwing was a kind and sweet dragon, but she was still shy around him because of her enormous crush. She enjoyed spending time with him, occasionally though, she would find herself tilting her head at his remarks or actions. He was always kind to her, but seemed to be a bit more… Assertive. Yeah, assertive, with other dragons. But that wasn’t a bad thing, right? It was fine, he was always nice to her.

So when the eggs all started to shake and bounce, she was quick to call out to him. He was only a couple feet away (he had stayed to watch her through the nesting, and was always close. It was nice. It was a little suffocating, but it was nice.), and came to investigate quickly.

“This is it, the moment of truth,” Nightwing said with a smile on his face. That was it! One of those things that made Debris tilt her head in confusion, but she was too invested in the hatching to comment.

A quarter of an hour later, the top to the first egg cracked back like a hatch and the first baby poked its head through.

43607196_350.png

‘Oh wow,” Debris said, delighted. Her purple skink was beautiful, and those wings…!

“A guardian, like you,” Nightwing said, and Debris failed to register the lack of enthusiasm in his comment. Though with a touch of pride, he added “my butterfly looks remarkable on her, the little Monarch.”

“Monarch?” Debris inquired, not taking her eyes of the baby as she helped it, a girl, stumble to her feet.

“Yes, her name, for the wings” Nightwing answered, cocking his head as he inspected her.

“Her name?” Debris asked, a little dumbfounded. He hadn’t even run it by her. She liked it though, so perhaps, this is fine.

“Yes,” he nodded, then added, “her belly is almost as dark as my runes. It looks nice.”

“Yeah,” Debris agreed, nodding slightly as the second egg crackling pulled her attention away from Nightwing. This one had cracks spider-webbing all down the sides on about three fourths of the egg before it started to crumble away, leaving a baby guardian girl the same purple color as her sister with soft, blue-green wings.

43607197_350.png

“Another guardian,” Nightwing commented, and Debris caught the lack of enthusiasm this time. He was a very fact based dragon though, and was always calm and in control of the situation; he just wasn’t prone to the incredible excitement levels Debris was. Right?

“She’s the same beautiful purple as her sister,” Debris replied, looking away from the child to smile up at him. “And she has your butterfly as well.”

“True,” Nightwing said, offering her a small smile back. See? He just needed a moment to process the hatching. That was all.

Nightwing looked between the two girls then said, “I think this girl would benefit from a lovely name like Mint.”

“Mint?” Debris echoed. He was running it by her this time, but it didn’t seem much like a question. “I like Mint,” Debris eventually decided, smiling down at her babies. Her two lovely girls, both named after their wings… That had the same genes as their father, the only gene they had in common. That was cute, not weird? Debris thought it wa a bit weird.

Her train of thought was interrupted by the last egg splitting open. A little black head poked out with dazzling cream runes running down his face and body, with beautiful wings, soft like the sky. He was a guardian as well, and somehow, that made Debris a little concerned.

43607198_350.png

“All guardians, how disappointing,” Nightwing said, and Debris felt the illusion shatter right there. Disappointing? Disappointing? They had three, beautiful, healthy babies in front of them, ready to face the world with Debris and Nightwing’s guidance, and that was disappointing?!

“Are any your charge?” He asked, back to eyeing Monarch. He didn’t seem interested in naming the boy.

Debris, numb, enraged, confused, looked over her children. She knew instantly that none of them were her charge. She would be feeling something other than horror if they were. How could this be the same dragon that kissed her and protected her and watched her all these days? He was just a ruse the whole time?

“It seems not,” Nightwing said, seeming now almost annoyed, but smiled at Monarch. The baby hadn’t opened her eyes yet. “I suppose this will be where we part ways then.”

Debris was too shell shocked to respond. Her brain wasn’t working with her. Her heart was racing, but her blood was ice cold. She wanted Fiona. Daunt. Lyle. Oculus. Anyone here with her right now. Someone had to be close. How could this be going to wrong?

“I think Monarch would be the most suitable heiress for me, provided she listens well and I can procure a ridgeback scroll for her,” Nightwing started to say, taking a step closer to where Debris was standing over the three children. Every muscle in her body tensed. “I’ll take her; you can raise the other two however you see fit,” he finished, reaching an arm towards her.

He recoiled when Debris struck his arm away, fins fanning out wide and a growl in her throat. His eyes got as dark as his eldritch runes.

“No,” she growled, covering all three with her wings. “How could you even say something like that? What is wrong with you?”

“What did you just say to me?” Nightwing asked, growling right back. He hadn’t lost his cool yet. Debris was in a nest he had built by his own tunnel system home, further from the clan than she normally went. There was a good chance Debris was on her own with her babies.

“I said NO,” Debris said firmly, struggling to stay calm. “You will not be taking one of my children!”

“All I ask for it one suitable heir,” he spat, advancing closer until his long nose was above Debris head. She wanted to rip his shiny throat out. “And you couldn’t even provide me with that! You should feel honored I’m even choosing a hatchling from your nest!”

“Get the hell away from us!” Debris shrieked. “You can’t just pick and choose your children!”

“When they’re mine, I can,” Nightwing said darkly, attempting to push her aside. Debris couldn’t believe what was happening.

Using every bit of strength she had and putting a gust of wind behind it for an extra ‘oomph’, Debris pushed off the ground and tackled him away from the children. It wasn’t hard, given she had about three thousand kilograms on him. The impact sent them both flying.

The three guardian babies all squealed in alarm at the sound and the sudden absence of their mother, but Debris’ gambit had paid off. She and Nightwing were far enough away from them that they wouldn’t be caught by any flailing limbs.

Debris felt like she might throw up.

Nightwing yelled in rage and lept at her, but Debris was quicker than him. She slashed at him and drove him back at step for fear of losing an eye, and fired off a quick, magical bolt that Daunt had taught her. She didn’t know much magic besides producing strong gusts of wind, but Daunt had insisted.

The white bolt - contuse - hit him and coated him in a substance Debris couldn’t describe. It looked cold and hard but soft and sticky. When he roared and struck her across the face, sending her reeling, she felt it absorb some of the blow. Good.

Getting to her feet quickly, Debris planted all four limbs on the ground hard, in front of the crying hatchlings, and roared at Nightwing as loud as she could. Her broken heart and now boiling blood caused a windstorm to form that Nightwing had to attempt to disband with his own wind magic, but he wasn’t succeeding. Debris was stronger than him, and he was starting to realize it.

“How could you betray me, you forsaken harpy?!” Nightwing roared above the howling winds, throwing out his wings to show that he was bigger than her. All it did was destabilize him in the storm further. “You’ll regret this!”

“If I ever see you again, I’ll kill you where you stand!” She roared back, jumping into the air and sending a single, powerful gust of wind at him, bringing him to his knees. “I can’t believe I let you trick me for this long!”

Nightwing wheezed as he forced himself back up to his feet, glaring daggers at Debris. It was when his murderous look shifted to the helpless hatchlings behind her that Debris almost killed him anyway. “You’re all worthless.” A moment later, Nightwing stalked away, further from the clan with his eyes behind him. If Debris had followed his gaze, she would have seen Darth and Desdemona, the two strongest dragons in the clan, racing towards the two and Desdemona branch off to see Debris as Darth pursued Nightwing.

But Debris didn’t follow his gaze. Instead, she threw her head to the sky and roared in fury, and broke down sobbing as he fled over the horizon, her hatchlings shrieking and crying behind her.

Debris was alone with her hatchlings in her cave.

She sent everyone else away, no matter how many times they asked to come in and see her.

Weeping quietly, she had a wing wrapped around the babies and gently rumbled to help them sleep. They had had a busy day today. They needed to rest.

“You are worth more than that awful dragon ever will be,” Debris whispered to them. “Monarch, Mint, and you too, Sky.”

He had been named after his wings, just like his sister. He was the only one who had his mother’s wings.

HAHAHA sorry I disappear for two months and then throw a big pile of angst at you all. But like, it was so fun to write? So it's fine. Once I had the idea that Nightwing was the worst it accidentally stuck and then he became the worst. It happens.

Anyway, all three of their children are still in my lair, ready for adoption, now adults and RTB ^^' It happens.

Thanks again, I love you all!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
Welcome back!

This chapter was so angsty... I loved it. Can't wait to see what else you have planned! Poor Debris.
Welcome back!

This chapter was so angsty... I loved it. Can't wait to see what else you have planned! Poor Debris.
Geez, Nightwing, grow a heart!
Geez, Nightwing, grow a heart!
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22