Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ESCAPE!! Room Challenge ~RoR 2017~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
omg, yess! I just submitted my answers, though I'm not 100% sure about my answer for "opening the lock."

That was so much fun, though, you have a nice atmospheric writing style, @GrinningWolf24 !
omg, yess! I just submitted my answers, though I'm not 100% sure about my answer for "opening the lock."

That was so much fun, though, you have a nice atmospheric writing style, @GrinningWolf24 !
event-sig-small-4.png
I just submitted my answers, but I’m pretty sure I goofed with the lock part. Here’s hoping though!
I just submitted my answers, but I’m pretty sure I goofed with the lock part. Here’s hoping though!
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@AlisterGlory @Snivy88 @GeriVl @RottingFlesh @Stanzascale @tigressRising @Hideki @Cheshly @LucidWhispers @Saraceaser @CanisMajoris @RemanLT @NinaOsp @Tufira @Sefaro @Lonefox @IronPen @rainbowteakitty @MeraHunt @Fabellaura @Syceris @Scatterspark @Shadowbirch Oooh, several of you are getting really close!! For a final polish-up of the game, I have added two more dragons with hints to the end of the lair. This should be the final edit. Alright guys, go get it!! ESCAPE!! [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/images/0bc8601eb47c559afa3ca0567f882700/tenor.gif[/img]
@AlisterGlory @Snivy88 @GeriVl @RottingFlesh @Stanzascale @tigressRising @Hideki @Cheshly @LucidWhispers @Saraceaser @CanisMajoris @RemanLT @NinaOsp @Tufira @Sefaro @Lonefox @IronPen @rainbowteakitty @MeraHunt @Fabellaura @Syceris @Scatterspark @Shadowbirch

Oooh, several of you are getting really close!! For a final polish-up of the game, I have added two more dragons with hints to the end of the lair. This should be the final edit. Alright guys, go get it!!
ESCAPE!!

tenor.gif
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24
Are we allowed to submit another answer if we got it wrong?
@GrinningWolf24
Are we allowed to submit another answer if we got it wrong?
@CanisMajoris Absolutely! Any answers you submit I will go over personally. If there are incorrect pieces, I will send a PM detailing what is already solved, and what needs work yet. Then you are more than welcome to keep going, and submit another response. As many as you would like! If the response you submit is fully correct, then congrats! You escaped and I will PM you a congrats and put you on the front page~
@CanisMajoris Absolutely! Any answers you submit I will go over personally. If there are incorrect pieces, I will send a PM detailing what is already solved, and what needs work yet. Then you are more than welcome to keep going, and submit another response. As many as you would like! If the response you submit is fully correct, then congrats! You escaped and I will PM you a congrats and put you on the front page~
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
BOOM! I think I got it that time!! :O
BOOM! I think I got it that time!! :O
event-sig-small-4.png
@GrinningWolf24
You got my last PM? I think I got it.
@GrinningWolf24
You got my last PM? I think I got it.
Just submitted my answers. Hope I'm right *fingers-crossed*
Just submitted my answers. Hope I'm right *fingers-crossed*
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@grinningwolf24

Oh this looks really fun
@grinningwolf24

Oh this looks really fun
You're all gems
Hi, I'm new, and I've been looking for activities to participate in that are related to my flight. This looks like it will be quite tricky.

Also, I love the dragons in your lair. I wasn't thinking of getting the tundras, but I think I might now.
Hi, I'm new, and I've been looking for activities to participate in that are related to my flight. This looks like it will be quite tricky.

Also, I love the dragons in your lair. I wasn't thinking of getting the tundras, but I think I might now.
Languages I Speak: English, Italiano!
Languages I Want to Speak: Japanese
Languages I Wish I Couldn't Speak: Smurf. (Its like, hard not to smurf it, you smurf?)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13