Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ESCAPE!! Room Challenge ~RoR 2017~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[center][color=crimson][size=6]Happy Riot Of Rot!!! It's official, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful week to it's fullest! Please also take note: this means that [b]there is only one week left to turn in answers and play the game[/b]. So anyone who is looking to ESCAPE!! needs to do so before rollover on Saturday night! I believe in you all! You can do it! ESCAPE!! [img]http://www.frightprops.com/skin/frontend/fprops/default/images/frightprops_escape_room.gif[/img]
Happy Riot Of Rot!!!

It's official, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful week to it's fullest!

Please also take note: this means that there is only one week left to turn in answers and play the game. So anyone who is looking to ESCAPE!! needs to do so before rollover on Saturday night! I believe in you all! You can do it! ESCAPE!!

frightprops_escape_room.gif
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24 Please let me know if I've made some progress with my new entry!
@GrinningWolf24 Please let me know if I've made some progress with my new entry!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
i really need to work on my patience, lol, i literally spent all night working on it, now i can't wait for my reply

edit, if i actually got it right first try, i'll be so impressed with myself, just saying
i really need to work on my patience, lol, i literally spent all night working on it, now i can't wait for my reply

edit, if i actually got it right first try, i'll be so impressed with myself, just saying
This is one of the coolest ideas for an event I've seen so far!!! I LOVE room escape games, far too much; although I've never played a text-based one, so this has been interesting.

I'm afraid the codes on the weapons are giving me fits. I just suck at ciphers. There are so many different ones out there and none of them so far seem to match up? Does anybody have a hint to push me in the right direction?
This is one of the coolest ideas for an event I've seen so far!!! I LOVE room escape games, far too much; although I've never played a text-based one, so this has been interesting.

I'm afraid the codes on the weapons are giving me fits. I just suck at ciphers. There are so many different ones out there and none of them so far seem to match up? Does anybody have a hint to push me in the right direction?
aKHNXwM.png
@dragonflare92 each weapon seems to be a different cipher, i did notice that each set of letters seemed to be in order, like, abc and xyz style
@dragonflare92 each weapon seems to be a different cipher, i did notice that each set of letters seemed to be in order, like, abc and xyz style
[center]Hello, everyone! Entries are looking good, and quite a few more of you are getting SO CLOSE to escaping! Keep up the great work! As a reminder, there are only TWO DAYS left to put in your entries, with the last ones being accepted by rollover Saturday night. You can do it!! ESCAPE!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/RpOr5SJ.gif[/img][/center]
Hello, everyone! Entries are looking good, and quite a few more of you are getting SO CLOSE to escaping! Keep up the great work!

As a reminder, there are only TWO DAYS left to put in your entries, with the last ones being accepted by rollover Saturday night. You can do it!!

ESCAPE!!

RpOr5SJ.gif
@GrinningWolf24

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to decipher the supposed messages on the weapons and all. I thought that the letters like.....below the other letters were a clue to translating it, but it still comes out as gibberish.

You or anyone else have any clues to push me in the right direction?

Edit: Well, I'm going to submit my guesses anyway. Fingers crossed that I got some of the information right.
@GrinningWolf24

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to decipher the supposed messages on the weapons and all. I thought that the letters like.....below the other letters were a clue to translating it, but it still comes out as gibberish.

You or anyone else have any clues to push me in the right direction?

Edit: Well, I'm going to submit my guesses anyway. Fingers crossed that I got some of the information right.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif

LAST DAY TO ESCAPE!!

It is coming down to the wire for all the players who have yet to escape, but there is still plenty of time! I will be online as much as I can to help return answers, and give out hints should they be wanted.

Best of luck to everyone still working to ESCAPE! You can do it! I believe in you!

LAST DAY TO ESCAPE!!

It is coming down to the wire for all the players who have yet to escape, but there is still plenty of time! I will be online as much as I can to help return answers, and give out hints should they be wanted.

Best of luck to everyone still working to ESCAPE! You can do it! I believe in you!
Submitted another round of answers- let's see if I got any closer to figuring out the proper cure and the combination. :P
Submitted another round of answers- let's see if I got any closer to figuring out the proper cure and the combination. :P
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Hello, everyone!

First off, thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Escape game! It has been my first game of this sort, and it was wonderful to hear all your feedback. :D I shall definitely be running another Escape game in the future, and all the notes and critiques you sent will help to make it even better than this one!

So, that leads into the second point: this current game is now closed. I will be working over the next few days to return my dragon's bios to normal. I shall also be uploading all the information here in this thread, so any who wish to continue to peruse it shall be able to do so. I am afraid that I will no longer be moderating it, though, so it will looking through them and solving them at your own discretion, as I will not be answering any more hints or notes about it. After I have moved all the bios into the thread, I will also be posted a black-out post with the answers, as well as the methodology of how to find them. In this way, you can self-check and continue to play on your own, should you wish!

So, in review, thank you, thank you so much to everyone who played! It was wonderful working with you, and I hope to see some of you in the future for more games of this sort~
Hello, everyone!

First off, thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Escape game! It has been my first game of this sort, and it was wonderful to hear all your feedback. :D I shall definitely be running another Escape game in the future, and all the notes and critiques you sent will help to make it even better than this one!

So, that leads into the second point: this current game is now closed. I will be working over the next few days to return my dragon's bios to normal. I shall also be uploading all the information here in this thread, so any who wish to continue to peruse it shall be able to do so. I am afraid that I will no longer be moderating it, though, so it will looking through them and solving them at your own discretion, as I will not be answering any more hints or notes about it. After I have moved all the bios into the thread, I will also be posted a black-out post with the answers, as well as the methodology of how to find them. In this way, you can self-check and continue to play on your own, should you wish!

So, in review, thank you, thank you so much to everyone who played! It was wonderful working with you, and I hope to see some of you in the future for more games of this sort~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13