Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ESCAPE!! Room Challenge ~RoR 2017~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@hauntedkeys Welcome to the game! You are definitely correct- it will be a tricky set of puzzles, but if you like solving clues and logic games, then this is definitely a lot of fun!

And thank you very much~ Tundras are my favorite dragon- they are fun and floofy, with a lot of heart. I hope you have an awesome time here on Flight Rising~ Have fun!
@hauntedkeys Welcome to the game! You are definitely correct- it will be a tricky set of puzzles, but if you like solving clues and logic games, then this is definitely a lot of fun!

And thank you very much~ Tundras are my favorite dragon- they are fun and floofy, with a lot of heart. I hope you have an awesome time here on Flight Rising~ Have fun!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24 I swear I will jump on finding out the clues and such tomorrow. This week got kind of hectic for me and I've had to watch my sister's dog while she's on a weekend vacation.
@GrinningWolf24 I swear I will jump on finding out the clues and such tomorrow. This week got kind of hectic for me and I've had to watch my sister's dog while she's on a weekend vacation.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@Lonefox No worries, friend! Take your time~ This game goes all month long. ;)
@Lonefox No worries, friend! Take your time~ This game goes all month long. ;)
Well I sent my answers in. Fingers crossed! :3
Well I sent my answers in. Fingers crossed! :3
Ooo man, this is well done. I've gathered a lot of clues, I just need to decipher them all. Still trying to figure out what cipher you used on the weapon rack, I'm on the right track but I can't quite nail it down. Thank you for hosting this! It's really quite wonderful
Ooo man, this is well done. I've gathered a lot of clues, I just need to decipher them all. Still trying to figure out what cipher you used on the weapon rack, I'm on the right track but I can't quite nail it down. Thank you for hosting this! It's really quite wonderful
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@rainbowteakitty I am on mobile right now, but I will check your answers later tonight~ Once I go through them, I'll send you a note so you know how far you got (or if you escaped!).

@ProjectRay12 Thank you for playing! It still is astounding to me that so many people are excited about this game and enjoying it. :D You can do it! I believe in you! ESCAPE!!
@rainbowteakitty I am on mobile right now, but I will check your answers later tonight~ Once I go through them, I'll send you a note so you know how far you got (or if you escaped!).

@ProjectRay12 Thank you for playing! It still is astounding to me that so many people are excited about this game and enjoying it. :D You can do it! I believe in you! ESCAPE!!
@GrinningWolf24

Sorry if this is a bother, but I sent in my answers a few days ago. Did I escape?
@GrinningWolf24

Sorry if this is a bother, but I sent in my answers a few days ago. Did I escape?
kIkbHva.png FRT +1 a little bit here a tad tad lqcMCuq.png and a little here a tad tad WZSw3Gn.gif
[center]Yeeeeellllooooo players! I apologize for my absence the past few days, but everything should be up to date once more! I am so proud of everyone! We have had quite a few players escape now, and quite a few more people have sent me notes that they are working on deciphering the clues! You go guys! You can do it! ESCAPE!! [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/17760a7efc6ff626f5738084a0522378/tenor.gif[/img]
Yeeeeellllooooo players! I apologize for my absence the past few days, but everything should be up to date once more!

I am so proud of everyone! We have had quite a few players escape now, and quite a few more people have sent me notes that they are working on deciphering the clues! You go guys! You can do it! ESCAPE!!

tenor.gif
@Grinningwolf24

Could I join?
@Grinningwolf24

Could I join?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti Of course! All you have to do is start reading through the room descriptions (links in the first post on the front page), and putting together the clues to solve puzzles! When you are all ready, you send me your answers for grading!
@CornixElecti Of course! All you have to do is start reading through the room descriptions (links in the first post on the front page), and putting together the clues to solve puzzles! When you are all ready, you send me your answers for grading!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13