Pinglist, please!
@Cakeless added :3
@Cakeless added :3
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja @Cakeless

got impatient and bought the 2 wind and fire eggs I needed so that's done! All that's left is 3 bog eggs. I am running low on the mats to make them though because of pinstripe/trail using the same ingredients so I might end up buying those too, not sure yet. Anyways, I plan to get the gen 1 raffle post up and going in a week(?) or so, depending on when (more like if)my work decides to give me a day off.

As for expansions, I need around 9 million most likely, and currently have 6 million, plus 2k gems just in case I can't make enough treasure in time, though I'm pretty sure i'll be able to.
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja @Cakeless

got impatient and bought the 2 wind and fire eggs I needed so that's done! All that's left is 3 bog eggs. I am running low on the mats to make them though because of pinstripe/trail using the same ingredients so I might end up buying those too, not sure yet. Anyways, I plan to get the gen 1 raffle post up and going in a week(?) or so, depending on when (more like if)my work decides to give me a day off.

As for expansions, I need around 9 million most likely, and currently have 6 million, plus 2k gems just in case I can't make enough treasure in time, though I'm pretty sure i'll be able to.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Wow, that is a lot of eggs...

I think I've said every clever thing I could at this point... so, uh, good luck! :"D
Wow, that is a lot of eggs...

I think I've said every clever thing I could at this point... so, uh, good luck! :"D
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja @Cakeless Egg! After all the time I've spent gathering, I only get an egg once i've bought them all...thanks rng. Probably just gonna sell if to pay for bog egg brewing materials. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uEKO3Ezl.png[/img]
Egg! After all the time I've spent gathering, I only get an egg once i've bought them all...thanks rng. Probably just gonna sell if to pay for bog egg brewing materials.
uEKO3Ezl.png
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@natureluvr @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja @Cakeless

Hi all! I only have one more bog egg to brew (should be done by tomorrow morning) and my raffle thread will go live in a day or so, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to get some spots first. For more info, go here to the raffle thread. But basically pick 1 color of the color wheel, and the color of the first baby I hatch will determine the winners! Also make sure to check before picking one so there are no duplicates! Thanks!

edit: also please pm or ping me here, not ready for posts on the raffle yet!
@natureluvr @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja @Cakeless

Hi all! I only have one more bog egg to brew (should be done by tomorrow morning) and my raffle thread will go live in a day or so, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to get some spots first. For more info, go here to the raffle thread. But basically pick 1 color of the color wheel, and the color of the first baby I hatch will determine the winners! Also make sure to check before picking one so there are no duplicates! Thanks!

edit: also please pm or ping me here, not ready for posts on the raffle yet!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Looks fun! I'd like to have Iris, if that's okay!
^^
@VENNY

Looks fun! I'd like to have Iris, if that's okay!
^^
@VENNY I'd love to take Moon if it's still available!
@VENNY I'd love to take Moon if it's still available!
@VENNY

I would love Grape please <3
@VENNY

I would love Grape please <3
@VENNY

ill have peacock please
@VENNY

ill have peacock please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9