Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Questing For Eggs Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen

egg prices are weirdly cheap right now so I went on a shopping spree and bought 2 shadow, 1 arcane, and 1 lightning! I now have 89 eggs! The only ones left are 1 fire, 2 nature, 2 water, 2 wind, and 4 bog! :D so cloooooseeee!
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen

egg prices are weirdly cheap right now so I went on a shopping spree and bought 2 shadow, 1 arcane, and 1 lightning! I now have 89 eggs! The only ones left are 1 fire, 2 nature, 2 water, 2 wind, and 4 bog! :D so cloooooseeee!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY
Awesome! I can't wait for the mass hatch to begin. :D Will you be doing the hatch earlier if you manage to get all the eggs you need before March?
@VENNY
Awesome! I can't wait for the mass hatch to begin. :D Will you be doing the hatch earlier if you manage to get all the eggs you need before March?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen Probably not since I also need to get a lot more lair space to house the hatches as well so i'm not sure if i'll even make the march deadline :o but we'll see!
@QuetzalQueen Probably not since I also need to get a lot more lair space to house the hatches as well so i'm not sure if i'll even make the march deadline :o but we'll see!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY could you add me to the pinglist?
@VENNY could you add me to the pinglist?
@steampunkdNinja added! :D
@steampunkdNinja added! :D
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja

Got a water egg through a trade today, bringing the total to 90 eggs! I've also re opened my art shop and made a new apparel shop so hopefully I can start bringing in some more cash for expansions.
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja

Got a water egg through a trade today, bringing the total to 90 eggs! I've also re opened my art shop and made a new apparel shop so hopefully I can start bringing in some more cash for expansions.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

I found two nature eggs in one day :D Would you like to trade for one or both?
@VENNY

I found two nature eggs in one day :D Would you like to trade for one or both?
@natureluvr I can take both actually~ if you're okay with 150kt per egg? (Lah is currently 155kt) or the gem equivalent if you'd prefer. (1:850)
@natureluvr I can take both actually~ if you're okay with 150kt per egg? (Lah is currently 155kt) or the gem equivalent if you'd prefer. (1:850)
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Sure that's fine :) I'll put them up together for 300k

@VENNY
Sure that's fine :) I'll put them up together for 300k

@VENNY
@natureluvr thank youuuuuu :'D
@natureluvr thank youuuuuu :'D
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png