Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Questing For Eggs Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Venny is there any way I can convince you to trade me the eggs so I can get the dang achievements? I'll trade them right back, pinky promise (I'm a completionist person so I really just want the achievements)
@Venny is there any way I can convince you to trade me the eggs so I can get the dang achievements? I'll trade them right back, pinky promise (I'm a completionist person so I really just want the achievements)
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky

quick little update! went on hiatus for two weeks or so when my laptop died. I am back and ready to start collecting eggs again :D though unfortunately things are getting a little hectic at work due to black Friday preparations but that will end soon... so hopefully I can start being more active here again.

quick little update! went on hiatus for two weeks or so when my laptop died. I am back and ready to start collecting eggs again :D though unfortunately things are getting a little hectic at work due to black Friday preparations but that will end soon... so hopefully I can start being more active here again.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY I've got an Earth egg if you're interested! :)
@VENNY I've got an Earth egg if you're interested! :)
@natureluvr I will take it! Again, is 200kt alright?

(also heading to work now, will respond later!!!)
@natureluvr I will take it! Again, is 200kt alright?

(also heading to work now, will respond later!!!)
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Of course, I'll set up a PA for you :)
Of course, I'll set up a PA for you :)

Update #7(???)

Egg total: 24

Another day, another egg. A water egg to be certain.

Notn is fast approaching, since i'll have 33 elemental, and 10 bog, I need to get at least 57 nocturne eggs to have a total of 100 eggs...which shouldn't be a problem tbh.

Also update on the lair space situation, I do have a lot of treasure hoarded for expansions, but nature has decided to go for first...a few weeks before notn...so if they do get first I will not be buying any expansions since I wanna have some emergency cash for notn. Hopefully we'll get first again at some point between now and next march ^^'

Update #7(???)

Egg total: 24

Another day, another egg. A water egg to be certain.

Notn is fast approaching, since i'll have 33 elemental, and 10 bog, I need to get at least 57 nocturne eggs to have a total of 100 eggs...which shouldn't be a problem tbh.

Also update on the lair space situation, I do have a lot of treasure hoarded for expansions, but nature has decided to go for first...a few weeks before notn...so if they do get first I will not be buying any expansions since I wanna have some emergency cash for notn. Hopefully we'll get first again at some point between now and next march ^^'
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png

Update #8

Egg total: 25!

We're a quarter of the way there guys!!! *throws confetti* saw an earth egg for really cheap on the ah and I had to buy it.

Update #8

Egg total: 25!

We're a quarter of the way there guys!!! *throws confetti* saw an earth egg for really cheap on the ah and I had to buy it.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY guess who has another nature egg if you want to buy it :D
@VENNY guess who has another nature egg if you want to buy it :D
@natureluvr I think I'll have to pass this time, I'm saving my monies for notn stuff (mainly nocturne eggs) but thank you for the offer :) It's been very helpful in finding cheap eggies
@natureluvr I think I'll have to pass this time, I'm saving my monies for notn stuff (mainly nocturne eggs) but thank you for the offer :) It's been very helpful in finding cheap eggies
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
No worries! Always glad to help :)
No worries! Always glad to help :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9