Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Questing For Eggs Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@VENNY

Yay!!! I'm planning on hatching around 25 eggs on Mother's Day and keeping one as a permababy.

So far I only have 16 Noc eggs, and I bought most of them.

You are having a lot of good luck :O

(Or just a lot of cash X3)
@VENNY

Yay!!! I'm planning on hatching around 25 eggs on Mother's Day and keeping one as a permababy.

So far I only have 16 Noc eggs, and I bought most of them.

You are having a lot of good luck :O

(Or just a lot of cash X3)
@Azeira Yes, it seems luck has been on my side, but i've just been stalking the notn trade hub mostly! I'd say that i've gotten approximately 10 eggs from chests i've opened myself, and the rest were obtained through trades. I haven't bought a single egg for full price yet, and probably wont.
@Azeira Yes, it seems luck has been on my side, but i've just been stalking the notn trade hub mostly! I'd say that i've gotten approximately 10 eggs from chests i've opened myself, and the rest were obtained through trades. I haven't bought a single egg for full price yet, and probably wont.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless

Its been a bit since i've made an update, life has been busy. But i've got 40 nocturne eggs now, bringing the total to 66 eggs! I need 17 more noc eggs to hit my goal though, so back to grinding!!!

Its been a bit since i've made an update, life has been busy. But i've got 40 nocturne eggs now, bringing the total to 66 eggs! I need 17 more noc eggs to hit my goal though, so back to grinding!!!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][font=times new roman][color=purple]That's... a lot of eggs... [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6ca04717e6e479cc35cc4a5bb003a57f/tumblr_nrfijzmVOt1rab5nto1_400.gif[/img]
That's... a lot of eggs...

tumblr_nrfijzmVOt1rab5nto1_400.gif

Hello again! I knew I was gonna be busy this week so I just went ahead and bought the rest of the 14 noc eggs I needed, seeing as I wouldn't have the time to grind and trade for them. So now I have 57 noc eggs, and a total of 84 eggs!

hhheckkkk

Hello again! I knew I was gonna be busy this week so I just went ahead and bought the rest of the 14 noc eggs I needed, seeing as I wouldn't have the time to grind and trade for them. So now I have 57 noc eggs, and a total of 84 eggs!

hhheckkkk
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY
Could you please add me to the pinglist? :)
@VENNY
Could you please add me to the pinglist? :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen added!

a light egg was generously donated by @Kaymaro (sorry if the ping is unwanted!) so now I have all 3 light eggs! And 85 total eggs.
@QuetzalQueen added!

a light egg was generously donated by @Kaymaro (sorry if the ping is unwanted!) so now I have all 3 light eggs! And 85 total eggs.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Yay! :D

I know you're planning to hatch around March; but is there any specific day of significance you had in mind? :3

(Also I just noticed your birthday is the day before mine, hah!)
@VENNY

Yay! :D

I know you're planning to hatch around March; but is there any specific day of significance you had in mind? :3

(Also I just noticed your birthday is the day before mine, hah!)
@Azeira Not at the moment, but i'd like to do it when a friend of mine is on spring break so it should be within the first week or so of march if i'm correct? Not exactly sure when her college does breaks.
@Azeira Not at the moment, but i'd like to do it when a friend of mine is on spring break so it should be within the first week or so of march if i'm correct? Not exactly sure when her college does breaks.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen Had one extra noc egg for new years and well... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38489800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384899/38489800_350.png[/img] [/url] :'D nope I am not into colors not matching the eyes, and that crocodile tert...
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen

Had one extra noc egg for new years and well...

38489800_350.png

:'D

nope

I am not into colors not matching the eyes, and that crocodile tert...
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9