Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Questing For Eggs Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Of course <3
Of course <3
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja

A little update. I've gotten a few more eggs (thanks natureluvr for selling me a few!) 2 nature eggs, and I brewed one more bogsneak egg. All that's left is 3 more bog eggs, 1 fire, 1 water, and two wind!

Also decided to use a visa card I had from christmas to buy some gems so I'm no longer worried about getting lair space for all the babies. Nature should be going for dom mid February so I'm going to wait until then to buy expansions. So now I just have to try and not buy other stuff I want (specifically a fire sprite...uhg I want one so bad!!!).

I'm also wondering when would be a good time to start the raffle for some of the gen 1's I had planned?
(in case you've joined this thread after I talked about it here's my plan)
Quote:
Also wanted to kinda pitch a raffle idea, i'm thinking of, possibly a week or so before the mass hatch, doing a free raffle thing where everyone claims one color of the color wheel and the primary of the first baby will determine the winner(s)!

How will there be more than one winner? So i'm thinking first place would win 3 gen ones from the mass hatch (though since this is a free raffle, it will be after i've claimed all the ones I want to keep for myself, but that doesn't mean I'll hoard all the pretties. I have a pretty specific taste so i'm sure there will be plenty of extra gen ones that look good), second place (which will have two winners, since it will be the people who guessed the colors above and below the first place) will win 2 gen ones each, and third place winners will win one gen 1 each.

There can only be as many people entering as there is colors on the color wheel so I was thinking maybe a week or two before I do the hatching? Also all yall on my pinglist here will get to choose first so you guys automatically get a spot in the raffle if you'd like ;D

A little update. I've gotten a few more eggs (thanks natureluvr for selling me a few!) 2 nature eggs, and I brewed one more bogsneak egg. All that's left is 3 more bog eggs, 1 fire, 1 water, and two wind!

Also decided to use a visa card I had from christmas to buy some gems so I'm no longer worried about getting lair space for all the babies. Nature should be going for dom mid February so I'm going to wait until then to buy expansions. So now I just have to try and not buy other stuff I want (specifically a fire sprite...uhg I want one so bad!!!).

I'm also wondering when would be a good time to start the raffle for some of the gen 1's I had planned?
(in case you've joined this thread after I talked about it here's my plan)
Quote:
Also wanted to kinda pitch a raffle idea, i'm thinking of, possibly a week or so before the mass hatch, doing a free raffle thing where everyone claims one color of the color wheel and the primary of the first baby will determine the winner(s)!

How will there be more than one winner? So i'm thinking first place would win 3 gen ones from the mass hatch (though since this is a free raffle, it will be after i've claimed all the ones I want to keep for myself, but that doesn't mean I'll hoard all the pretties. I have a pretty specific taste so i'm sure there will be plenty of extra gen ones that look good), second place (which will have two winners, since it will be the people who guessed the colors above and below the first place) will win 2 gen ones each, and third place winners will win one gen 1 each.

There can only be as many people entering as there is colors on the color wheel so I was thinking maybe a week or two before I do the hatching? Also all yall on my pinglist here will get to choose first so you guys automatically get a spot in the raffle if you'd like ;D
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Congrats!

Eek I hope you get some good ones! I actually had a decent hatch for the first time not to long ago... I've yet to hatch a double. Perhaps 100 eggs will be kind enough to give you one?
Congrats!

Eek I hope you get some good ones! I actually had a decent hatch for the first time not to long ago... I've yet to hatch a double. Perhaps 100 eggs will be kind enough to give you one?
@Azeira I'm hoping for a good earth and lightning gen 1 since I don't have one yet...but I think i've been pretty blessed by rng with the hatches i've had so far, considering my first hatch ever was an xxy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7317541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73176/7317541_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Azeira I'm hoping for a good earth and lightning gen 1 since I don't have one yet...but I think i've been pretty blessed by rng with the hatches i've had so far, considering my first hatch ever was an xxy

7317541_350.png
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][font=times new roman][color=purple]I know... I've baffled at that beauty and wondered what you sacrificed to RNG to get her. This guy was my lucky hatch, a 1-off XYX with nice colors. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38489967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384900/38489967_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=times new roman][color=purple]Planning to brutally murder my wallet and turn him into this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=3&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=93&auth=362c2aa70a66f4face87cd9637e491b02c67e91c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I know... I've baffled at that beauty and wondered what you sacrificed to RNG to get her.

This guy was my lucky hatch, a 1-off XYX with nice colors.

38489967_350.png

Planning to brutally murder my wallet and turn him into this:

dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=3&gender=0&tert=115&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=93&auth=362c2aa70a66f4face87cd9637e491b02c67e91c&dummyext=prev.png
@Azeira (sorry for late response...have been busy with work and a nasty cold >_> )

he's gorgeous oh dear. I have a soft spot for honey, and bee is the perfect gene for that color!
@Azeira (sorry for late response...have been busy with work and a nasty cold >_> )

he's gorgeous oh dear. I have a soft spot for honey, and bee is the perfect gene for that color!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@natureluvr @StrangelyQuarky @Azeira @luckless @QuetzalQueen @steampunkdNinja EGG! Not one I need though lol. Gonna try and trade it for a wind or fire one. I also got another crystalhide jester boss today too...weird. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NYWPM76.png[/img]

EGG! Not one I need though lol. Gonna try and trade it for a wind or fire one. I also got another crystalhide jester boss today too...weird.

NYWPM76.png
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
EGGY EGGY EGGY! :D
EGGY EGGY EGGY! :D
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Normally I would low-key whine that everyone is so lucky, but actually got an eliminate drop today :D

Anyway, congrats! You're getting awfully close...
Normally I would low-key whine that everyone is so lucky, but actually got an eliminate drop today :D

Anyway, congrats! You're getting awfully close...
@Azeira and right before I type this response I got some pink silks as well! Crystal pools is being very kind today. And heyyyy eliminate drops are always a nice surprise. I've gotten a couple this year, but i've yet to use them on anyone.
@Azeira and right before I type this response I got some pink silks as well! Crystal pools is being very kind today. And heyyyy eliminate drops are always a nice surprise. I've gotten a couple this year, but i've yet to use them on anyone.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9