Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Questing For Eggs Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
this quest has been completed! :3

I am not subscribed, feel free to ping me!

So i've decided to do a mass hatch. Probably in March. My goal is 33 elementals (3 of each element), 10 bogsneak eggs, and however many noc eggs I can get my hands on. I'm hoping for an even 100 eggs though.

So those are my egg goals, but as it stands I will only have room to hatch 60 eggs in my own lair. I have friends who are willing to lend space but I'd rather not be a burden so i'd like to expand my lair just a bit more. Plus that also means more space for aging fodder, expanding my lair is just something that was going to happen eventually anyways.

this quest has been completed! :3

I am not subscribed, feel free to ping me!

So i've decided to do a mass hatch. Probably in March. My goal is 33 elementals (3 of each element), 10 bogsneak eggs, and however many noc eggs I can get my hands on. I'm hoping for an even 100 eggs though.

So those are my egg goals, but as it stands I will only have room to hatch 60 eggs in my own lair. I have friends who are willing to lend space but I'd rather not be a burden so i'd like to expand my lair just a bit more. Plus that also means more space for aging fodder, expanding my lair is just something that was going to happen eventually anyways.

Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][size=5][b]Egg Goals:[/b][/size] [item=unhatched arcane egg]3/3[item=unhatched earth egg]3/3[item=unhatched fire egg]3/3[item=unhatched ice egg]3/3 [item=unhatched light egg]3/3[item=unhatched lightning egg]3/3[item=unhatched nature egg]3/3[item=unhatched plague egg]3/3 [item=unhatched shadow egg]3/3[item=unhatched water egg]3/3[item=unhatched wind egg]3/3 [item=unhatched bogsneak egg]10/10[item=unhatched nocturne egg]57/57 100/100 eggs [size=5][b]Lair Goals:[/b][/size] [size=2]I have 140 spaces, as of starting this quest. I'm not expecting to fully expand my lair but we'll see how far I can get. With 80 permas, I need to get to at least 180 spaces to fully house all 100 eggs. (expect these to all be achieved on the same day probably. Saving up for when we get the dom discount so I can buy them all at once!)[/size] [size=4] 145 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 150 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 155 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 160 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 165 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 170 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 175 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 180 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 185 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 190 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 195 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] 200 spaces[ ] [i]achieved: x/x/x[/i] Treasure needed (approximate) 6,500,000/9,000,000
Egg Goals:
Unhatched Arcane Egg 3/3 Unhatched Earth Egg 3/3 Unhatched Fire Egg 3/3 Unhatched Ice Egg 3/3
Unhatched Light Egg 3/3 Unhatched Lightning Egg 3/3 Unhatched Nature Egg 3/3 Unhatched Plague Egg 3/3
Unhatched Shadow Egg 3/3 Unhatched Water Egg 3/3 Unhatched Wind Egg 3/3
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg 10/10 Unhatched Nocturne Egg 57/57

100/100 eggs

Lair Goals:

I have 140 spaces, as of starting this quest. I'm not expecting to fully expand my lair but we'll see how far I can get. With 80 permas, I need to get to at least 180 spaces to fully house all 100 eggs. (expect these to all be achieved on the same day probably. Saving up for when we get the dom discount so I can buy them all at once!)

145 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
150 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
155 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
160 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
165 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
170 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
175 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
180 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
185 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
190 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
195 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x
200 spaces[ ] achieved: x/x/x

Treasure needed (approximate)
6,500,000/9,000,000
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Can I sell/give you eggs?

Yes and no! I'll always accept donations, but if you are looking for cash it is unlikely i'll give pure currency for an entire egg. I'd much rather trade items for the bulk of it. If you are looking to sell me one, currently I am only accepting elementals. During notn I will accept nocturne eggs though.(Notn is over! I have no need for noc eggs anymore). I also have an art shop here if you'd like to support me in other ways.

Other Quests?

I'm doing a retired items quest here, though all my treasure will be funneled into this egg quest so that one might slow down a bit. I also have a coli quest here, basically just levelling up a ton of dergs. That one is a bit more personal and I don't do pinglists for it.
Can I sell/give you eggs?

Yes and no! I'll always accept donations, but if you are looking for cash it is unlikely i'll give pure currency for an entire egg. I'd much rather trade items for the bulk of it. If you are looking to sell me one, currently I am only accepting elementals. During notn I will accept nocturne eggs though.(Notn is over! I have no need for noc eggs anymore). I also have an art shop here if you'd like to support me in other ways.

Other Quests?

I'm doing a retired items quest here, though all my treasure will be funneled into this egg quest so that one might slow down a bit. I also have a coli quest here, basically just levelling up a ton of dergs. That one is a bit more personal and I don't do pinglists for it.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Donations:

If anyone is kind enough to donate, i'll put your name here with what you donated. Unless you don't want your name here, i'll just leave it as anonymous.

Kaymaro donated 1 light egg (12/28/17)
Donations:

If anyone is kind enough to donate, i'll put your name here with what you donated. Unless you don't want your name here, i'll just leave it as anonymous.

Kaymaro donated 1 light egg (12/28/17)
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pinglist:

natureluvr Azeira luckless QuetzalQueen steampunkdNinja Cakeless

If you have been removed from the list that means I noticed your account was inactive. If you'd like to be added back please pm me.
Pinglist:

natureluvr Azeira luckless QuetzalQueen steampunkdNinja Cakeless

If you have been removed from the list that means I noticed your account was inactive. If you'd like to be added back please pm me.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
okay, all done now. If anyone wants a ping lemme know!
okay, all done now. If anyone wants a ping lemme know!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Update #1:

Egg count: 11 total

Put a bog egg in the brew since the level cap has been raised! As far as treasure goes for lair expansions, i've gone down from brewing the egg and irl work has gotten in the way of being very active on this site...and its only gonna get worse until my next day off on Monday sigh

I should have some money coming in soon from all the fodder that will grow up, and some capsule bogs i've breed that have 4 eggs hatching in a few days. Until then I guess!
Update #1:

Egg count: 11 total

Put a bog egg in the brew since the level cap has been raised! As far as treasure goes for lair expansions, i've gone down from brewing the egg and irl work has gotten in the way of being very active on this site...and its only gonna get worse until my next day off on Monday sigh

I should have some money coming in soon from all the fodder that will grow up, and some capsule bogs i've breed that have 4 eggs hatching in a few days. Until then I guess!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Update #2:

Egg count: 13

been brewin them bog eggs yoooo

that's about it lol
Update #2:

Egg count: 13

been brewin them bog eggs yoooo

that's about it lol
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Update #3

Egg count: 16

Brewed 2 more bog eggs and got a lightning egg through a trade today.

I'm trying to save up as much as I can for lair expansions so i'm not paying full price for eggs (trading for all or the majority of the egg's worth). I'm not sure when nature will go for dom next so i'm trying to get at least 5 mill in the vault just to be safe. So far i'm a fifth of the way there.
Update #3

Egg count: 16

Brewed 2 more bog eggs and got a lightning egg through a trade today.

I'm trying to save up as much as I can for lair expansions so i'm not paying full price for eggs (trading for all or the majority of the egg's worth). I'm not sure when nature will go for dom next so i'm trying to get at least 5 mill in the vault just to be safe. So far i'm a fifth of the way there.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Could you ping me? I wish I saw this sooner, I found a nature egg last week that I sold for 200kt I would have traded with you :c
Could you ping me? I wish I saw this sooner, I found a nature egg last week that I sold for 200kt I would have traded with you :c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9