Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Familiar Fiasco & Sprocket Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Stanzascale

The Lightning egg hunt was a couple of months ago, around Easter. But the eggs were cute, so some of them (and apparently some of the riddles) have stuck around.
@Stanzascale

The Lightning egg hunt was a couple of months ago, around Easter. But the eggs were cute, so some of them (and apparently some of the riddles) have stuck around.
How do you do these decodings? :( I'm lost
How do you do these decodings? :( I'm lost
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@KalynaAnne - If you're keeping a pinglist for clues etc, could you please add me to it? This looks like a fun event!

I'll try to puzzle out the tracker transmission later. :)
@KalynaAnne - If you're keeping a pinglist for clues etc, could you please add me to it? This looks like a fun event!

I'll try to puzzle out the tracker transmission later. :)
@KalynaAnne GM, OK dumb moment, I filled out the form the the sprocket and familiar search, did all the set up for the form and my computer shut down. I have no idea how to get my form back or do I need to re-do it as it only has my name and number on it. Dandydots 24446.
Also the one sprocket that is on the signature, is that just one so we know what to look for or is it our first sprocket.
For the familiars, I see the first transmission and do not understand it at all. what am I missing? I did not see anything( unless I missed it) about how to decode the messages. Sorry for all the questions, this sounds like a fun game.
Thank you
@KalynaAnne GM, OK dumb moment, I filled out the form the the sprocket and familiar search, did all the set up for the form and my computer shut down. I have no idea how to get my form back or do I need to re-do it as it only has my name and number on it. Dandydots 24446.
Also the one sprocket that is on the signature, is that just one so we know what to look for or is it our first sprocket.
For the familiars, I see the first transmission and do not understand it at all. what am I missing? I did not see anything( unless I missed it) about how to decode the messages. Sorry for all the questions, this sounds like a fun game.
Thank you
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
I really want to hug that aligator
and i did the dam artwork for em'
@KalynaAnne
ping
I really want to hug that aligator
and i did the dam artwork for em'
@KalynaAnne
ping
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
I just signed up! This looks fun!

@KalynaAnne When I find familiar, do I need to list it in my tracking sheet? And if so, how do I do it?
I just signed up! This looks fun!

@KalynaAnne When I find familiar, do I need to list it in my tracking sheet? And if so, how do I do it?
x931SoZ.gifeASrqZ4.gift2xK9Rw.gif5s3HDgB.png
@OgBarbari I asked a similar question and this is the answer I got. :) [quote name="KalynaAnne" date=2017-07-16 06:09:07] You can put the familiars in your spreadsheet with the transmission code in place of the storage tag if it is helpful to you for keeping track of things. However, if you want to be entered in the raffle for that familiar and to get the extra point for finding it in the 24 hour window then you need to also submit it in the form (which gives us timestamps). I'll check in on spreadsheets to make sure all is well, but I won't be doing any spreadsheet tallying until the end of the event. [/quote]
@OgBarbari

I asked a similar question and this is the answer I got. :)
KalynaAnne wrote on 2017-07-16:
You can put the familiars in your spreadsheet with the transmission code in place of the storage tag if it is helpful to you for keeping track of things. However, if you want to be entered in the raffle for that familiar and to get the extra point for finding it in the 24 hour window then you need to also submit it in the form (which gives us timestamps).

I'll check in on spreadsheets to make sure all is well, but I won't be doing any spreadsheet tallying until the end of the event.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@OgBarbari If you look upthread a little (I think it's on page two still?), there is a link to a form where you can submit your found familiar!

@KalynaAnne maybe it would be an idea to link the form in the initial post so that new comers can easily find it?
@OgBarbari If you look upthread a little (I think it's on page two still?), there is a link to a form where you can submit your found familiar!

@KalynaAnne maybe it would be an idea to link the form in the initial post so that new comers can easily find it?
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Hello everyone! Second cohost here to help you out.

@RaikuKawisa
The riddles are in the the form of various ciphers. I can't reveal which particular cipher it is for obvious reasons, but try scrambling around the text a bit! If you still need some more help, I may be able to give you a hint.

@Katelle
When you submit your sprocket spreadsheet you can choose to be added to the pinglists. If you can't use spreadsheets/forms, please let us know!

@Dandydots
I presume you mean your spreadsheet? Click here and your spreadsheet should show up. And your spreadsheet link submitted to the form, so you're all good there. All sprockets with an alphanumeric storage tag are fair game to record on your sheet! As for the transmission, read what I wrote to @/RaikuKawisa above, maybe that might help ^^
Hello everyone! Second cohost here to help you out.

@RaikuKawisa
The riddles are in the the form of various ciphers. I can't reveal which particular cipher it is for obvious reasons, but try scrambling around the text a bit! If you still need some more help, I may be able to give you a hint.

@Katelle
When you submit your sprocket spreadsheet you can choose to be added to the pinglists. If you can't use spreadsheets/forms, please let us know!

@Dandydots
I presume you mean your spreadsheet? Click here and your spreadsheet should show up. And your spreadsheet link submitted to the form, so you're all good there. All sprockets with an alphanumeric storage tag are fair game to record on your sheet! As for the transmission, read what I wrote to @/RaikuKawisa above, maybe that might help ^^
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@Tiger33621 @Poetic @Rave31

Good afternoon! You are being pinged to the official Thundercrack Carnival Familiar Fiasco & Sprocket Search event because you requested to be pinged on opening day. Please thoroughly read everything on the front page and happy hunting!
@Tiger33621 @Poetic @Rave31

Good afternoon! You are being pinged to the official Thundercrack Carnival Familiar Fiasco & Sprocket Search event because you requested to be pinged on opening day. Please thoroughly read everything on the front page and happy hunting!
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41