Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Familiar Fiasco & Sprocket Search
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
85+ 2 familiars here :)

@KalynaAnne Question: When I find a sprocket in a dragon bio, in the "ID of the buyer" column should I write the dragon's ID or the User's ID?
85+ 2 familiars here :)

@KalynaAnne Question: When I find a sprocket in a dragon bio, in the "ID of the buyer" column should I write the dragon's ID or the User's ID?
x931SoZ.gifeASrqZ4.gift2xK9Rw.gif5s3HDgB.png
@goatling94

My habit has been to make a record of every user I've found sprockets on, along with how much of their lair I've checked and whether they've satisfied the thing where all hiders have a sprocket in a post or their signature. Stuff like that.
95 (and the two familiars) since you were asking. Today's been a slower day than yesterday. Mostly I've been thread-stalking and occasionally glancing at a random poster taking an interest in the festival (as well as scouring those who few I've seen posting sprockets).

@OgBarbari

The instructions on the spreadsheet made it sound to me like it was the user whose ID we note down.
@goatling94

My habit has been to make a record of every user I've found sprockets on, along with how much of their lair I've checked and whether they've satisfied the thing where all hiders have a sprocket in a post or their signature. Stuff like that.
95 (and the two familiars) since you were asking. Today's been a slower day than yesterday. Mostly I've been thread-stalking and occasionally glancing at a random poster taking an interest in the festival (as well as scouring those who few I've seen posting sprockets).

@OgBarbari

The instructions on the spreadsheet made it sound to me like it was the user whose ID we note down.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@OgBarbari @Stanzascale

Stanzascale is right, please put the User ID.
@OgBarbari @Stanzascale

Stanzascale is right, please put the User ID.
@Stanzascale - You've found so many! I'm only at 58 (found some more but haven't recorded them because I'm in mobile) so far.
@Stanzascale - You've found so many! I'm only at 58 (found some more but haven't recorded them because I'm in mobile) so far.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 You'll still have worked hard to find that many. :) I can only guess my very unbusy life at the moment and watching the right threads for hider posts before frisking them are how it happened. Heh, here's a gif for reacting to a sighting. [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/OMG-WHAT.gif[/img]
@heartcrusher1

You'll still have worked hard to find that many. :)
I can only guess my very unbusy life at the moment and watching the right threads for hider posts before frisking them are how it happened.
Heh, here's a gif for reacting to a sighting.

OMG-WHAT.gif
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[quote name="Stanzascale" date=2017-07-17 16:41:27]frisking them[/quote] Help, it's the Sprocket police!
Stanzascale wrote on 2017-07-17:
frisking them
Help, it's the Sprocket police!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@KalynaAnne I'm glad a Windie event inspired Lightning to do an event :3

Kinda wish you guys had a creative writing or RP event. This scav hunt is fun, but I would be all over a writing/RP contest. I'm the one who hosted the MistJam Story Contest.
@KalynaAnne I'm glad a Windie event inspired Lightning to do an event :3

Kinda wish you guys had a creative writing or RP event. This scav hunt is fun, but I would be all over a writing/RP contest. I'm the one who hosted the MistJam Story Contest.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa You could check out the cliffhangers event. It's full, but they might take an alternate if you're interested!
@RaikuKawisa You could check out the cliffhangers event. It's full, but they might take an alternate if you're interested!
@KalynaAnne Number 7 :3 Still, its a little less intense than I would desire. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5651474eb173ccbb4fc998e486018100.png[/img]
@KalynaAnne Number 7 :3 Still, its a little less intense than I would desire.

5651474eb173ccbb4fc998e486018100.png
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
I've got 107 sprockets and 3 familiars rn.
I've got 107 sprockets and 3 familiars rn.
wgkyULV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41