Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Familiar Fiasco & Sprocket Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
And things are sufficiently in place for the event to start! It officially opens at rollover and there are a couple of sprockets I need to double check in the morning, but they don't belong anywhere that should effect you right now if you wanted to start hunting :)
And things are sufficiently in place for the event to start! It officially opens at rollover and there are a couple of sprockets I need to double check in the morning, but they don't belong anywhere that should effect you right now if you wanted to start hunting :)
This is an awesome idea! *does not really have time this week but signed up anyway*
This is an awesome idea! *does not really have time this week but signed up anyway*
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Cheshly gotta make sure I find this later.
@Cheshly gotta make sure I find this later.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@KalynaAnne

I found a familiar (at least I think I did it's a pic of one with like a big collar on it) but I'm not sure how to record it on the sheet since it doesn't have a tag number under it like the gears...
@KalynaAnne

I found a familiar (at least I think I did it's a pic of one with like a big collar on it) but I'm not sure how to record it on the sheet since it doesn't have a tag number under it like the gears...
mc661j.png
~Signature by Marzi~
yay this seems fun
yay this seems fun
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@Eeveepower @xianvar @Jetfeather @Talicinx @Tarany @Stanzascale @Snivy88 @Valoria @Kapara @ThisOneIsBlue @Yawny124 @Tiger33621 @Poetic @Rave31 Good morning! Phylicia has received the first useful tracker submission! [quote=Phylicia]----- [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/297443/29744210p.png[/img] [nextcol] Oh look, the trackers have finally sent something that looks useful back to the receiver! Here’s the print out - maybe you can decipher it for me: [size=5][font=georgia] Transmission Code: DIWTBA [/font][/size] [font=Courier New] Nxviidib Ziqdmjihzio... Izvmwt ymvbji gjxvozy. Vivgtndn mznpgon: Wmzzy: Avz Bziyzm: Hvgz Kmdhvmt: Vlpv Kjdnji Nzxjiyvmt: Nojizrvnc Ojsdi Ozmodvmt: Ijo Ajpiy [/font] Once you have tracked down the familiar, submit it to [size=5][url=https://goo.gl/forms/IKaY25fdmGZfdjbm1]this form[/url][/size]. The deadline for the raffle for this familiar is FR 6:00 on Monday, July 17. You can still get points after this time. [b]NOTE: The 6 letter transmission code is just for internal tracking purposes. It is not part of the transmission and does not need decodeing.[/b] [/columns] ------[/quote] Feel free to ping @CelestialBlue and I if you need clarification on anything! Happy hunting!
@Eeveepower @xianvar @Jetfeather @Talicinx @Tarany @Stanzascale @Snivy88 @Valoria @Kapara @ThisOneIsBlue @Yawny124 @Tiger33621 @Poetic @Rave31

Good morning! Phylicia has received the first useful tracker submission!
Phylicia wrote:

29744210p.png Oh look, the trackers have finally sent something that looks useful back to the receiver! Here’s the print out - maybe you can decipher it for me:

Transmission Code: DIWTBA

Nxviidib Ziqdmjihzio... Izvmwt ymvbji gjxvozy. Vivgtndn mznpgon:
Wmzzy: Avz
Bziyzm: Hvgz
Kmdhvmt: Vlpv Kjdnji
Nzxjiyvmt: Nojizrvnc Ojsdi
Ozmodvmt: Ijo Ajpiy

Once you have tracked down the familiar, submit it to this form. The deadline for the raffle for this familiar is FR 6:00 on Monday, July 17. You can still get points after this time.
NOTE: The 6 letter transmission code is just for internal tracking purposes. It is not part of the transmission and does not need decodeing.

Feel free to ping @CelestialBlue and I if you need clarification on anything! Happy hunting!
@Eeveepower

The one in my signature is a good indication of what you are looking for, but not actually one of the hidden ones. If you've found one in a dragon bio, shoot me a PM. There's no expectation of familiars being tracked down without their clue, but it is possible if you hunt sufficiently hard.
@Eeveepower

The one in my signature is a good indication of what you are looking for, but not actually one of the hidden ones. If you've found one in a dragon bio, shoot me a PM. There's no expectation of familiars being tracked down without their clue, but it is possible if you hunt sufficiently hard.
@KalynaAnne

So do we not mark familiars in our spreadsheets?
@KalynaAnne

So do we not mark familiars in our spreadsheets?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

You can put the familiars in your spreadsheet with the transmission code in place of the storage tag if it is helpful to you for keeping track of things. However, if you want to be entered in the raffle for that familiar and to get the extra point for finding it in the 24 hour window then you need to also submit it in the form (which gives us timestamps).

I'll check in on spreadsheets to make sure all is well, but I won't be doing any spreadsheet tallying until the end of the event.

@Stanzascale

You can put the familiars in your spreadsheet with the transmission code in place of the storage tag if it is helpful to you for keeping track of things. However, if you want to be entered in the raffle for that familiar and to get the extra point for finding it in the 24 hour window then you need to also submit it in the form (which gives us timestamps).

I'll check in on spreadsheets to make sure all is well, but I won't be doing any spreadsheet tallying until the end of the event.

@KalynaAnne

Alright, thank you.
By the way, is Lightning running some kind of egg hunt at some point? I've been tripping over a couple referencing riddles and puzzles while checking the lairs of likely suspects for sprockets.
@KalynaAnne

Alright, thank you.
By the way, is Lightning running some kind of egg hunt at some point? I've been tripping over a couple referencing riddles and puzzles while checking the lairs of likely suspects for sprockets.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41