Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Familiar Fiasco & Sprocket Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
Just in case it wasn't already clear, the familiars encoded in the tracker transmissions are all modified art of Baldwin familiars. If you look at my forum signature, there's a FF&SS button with a Tropical Caiman familiar. Note that it's wearing a silver collar which is not part of the original art. Because the images are edited, there isn't any hover text for the familiars nor can the familiars be equipped to dragons. Instead you will find them in the bios of dragons.
Just in case it wasn't already clear, the familiars encoded in the tracker transmissions are all modified art of Baldwin familiars. If you look at my forum signature, there's a FF&SS button with a Tropical Caiman familiar. Note that it's wearing a silver collar which is not part of the original art. Because the images are edited, there isn't any hover text for the familiars nor can the familiars be equipped to dragons. Instead you will find them in the bios of dragons.
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@KalynaAnne

i cant make the copy of the spreadsheet. :( any help please? because i never used a single spreadsheet in my whole life.
@KalynaAnne

i cant make the copy of the spreadsheet. :( any help please? because i never used a single spreadsheet in my whole life.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@KalynaAnne

would the familiars ever be in a fourm post or will they always be in a dragon bio
@KalynaAnne

would the familiars ever be in a fourm post or will they always be in a dragon bio
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234

Always in dragon bios ^^
@catgame21234

Always in dragon bios ^^
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@Tiger33621 Neither of the hosts, but you should have a button at the very top of the sheet underneath the header/title that says 'file', and if you click that, it should show a drop out menu with the option of 'Make a copy...', which is precisely what you want :) Just click that, change the title to your username + id and then you're good to go! (I think you need a google account for that, though. So make sure you're signed in to yours)
@Tiger33621 Neither of the hosts, but you should have a button at the very top of the sheet underneath the header/title that says 'file', and if you click that, it should show a drop out menu with the option of 'Make a copy...', which is precisely what you want :) Just click that, change the title to your username + id and then you're good to go! (I think you need a google account for that, though. So make sure you're signed in to yours)
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@KalynaAnne
@Celestialblue

That was really fun!
no I literally figured it all out by hand so glad I know ciphers haha
@KalynaAnne
@Celestialblue

That was really fun!
no I literally figured it all out by hand so glad I know ciphers haha
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@KalynaAnne Out of curiosity, how many sprockets are out there in total? I doubt I'll find them all, but I do want to know for completion purposes.
@KalynaAnne Out of curiosity, how many sprockets are out there in total? I doubt I'll find them all, but I do want to know for completion purposes.
Na5WGHa.png
@KalynaAnne OK, I give, I have tried on and off to figure out how to decipher the message to no avail. Is a tiny hint allowed? I am finding sprockets without problems.
@KalynaAnne OK, I give, I have tried on and off to figure out how to decipher the message to no avail. Is a tiny hint allowed? I am finding sprockets without problems.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
/is frustrated/

So I found these two codes on two dragon bios in the same lair and then I accidentally closed the window before I could grab the UN and ID#. Now I have to try and find the account again .... To the History then!

Edit: Found them! Thank Lightning for browser histories.
/is frustrated/

So I found these two codes on two dragon bios in the same lair and then I accidentally closed the window before I could grab the UN and ID#. Now I have to try and find the account again .... To the History then!

Edit: Found them! Thank Lightning for browser histories.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27227769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/272278/27227769.png[/img] [/url] *gasp* [quote]"Hey!!! I found this thing I don't really think we need it for anything. We are giving it back now. Don't want to be accused of Hoarding stuff " [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/9Mdj2K0.png[/img] [b]SC4437[/b][/center] [/quote] *snickering*

27227769.png

*gasp*
Quote:
"Hey!!! I found this thing I don't really think we need it for anything. We are giving it back now. Don't want to be accused of Hoarding stuff "
9Mdj2K0.png
SC4437
*snickering*
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41