Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.

[ICEDOM] OOF Raffle CLOSED
Jul 05, 2017 17:46:54

DeviBrigard

ivw_oof_banner.png

Thank you all for the enthusiastic support~
Our receivers have worked hard getting as many of your dragons accepted and exalted before rollover, but will need some time to go through their receipts to record your submissions (and sleep). You will be pinged to the thread when the sheet is completed (aim is Monday or Tuesday) for you to check through your records for any errors we might have missed.

Credit: Art by Spookery (#105269)

A mysterious ship has been discovered, one that has promises of treasures within its hull, and Ice Flight needs your help in exploring it! By sending in helpers to investigate the ship, and dig up treasures untold, we are hoping to find and claim the ship as being rightfully ours! After all, the flags along the ship’s bow and sails are blue, a light blue at that! Or perhaps that’s from weathering and age…

Either way, with the help provided by fellow citizens of Sornieth, it is hoped that great discoveries can be made in the ship! Do not think that the help goes without a proper thanks; for every citizen recruited for help will come a greater share in the spoils. Beware though, there are always risks when it comes to exploring abandoned ships; wood rot, flooding, the odd spectre or two...

Credit: GrecianZephyrus (#85798) for blurb

JQYdZnY.png
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png vivider_4_16_by_devibrigard-dazu212.png

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
YazCZtV.pngiI83ROO.pngjOByHBL.pngvJtfXZt.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:04

DeviBrigard

ivw_rules.png

» This Raffle will run from July 9th to July 15th 23:45 FRT.

» Prizes will be drawn starting on July 16th. This will continue until such a time where all the prizes
» have been awarded.

» Drawings will be made using a random number generator on random.org

» You are only eligible to win one main drawing prize. Daily prizes are awarded separately.

» Winners will be drawn in batches of 10.
» If you are pinged, you have 24 hours to respond with your prize preferences.
» If there is no reply after 24 hours, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing.
» If after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied your ticket will be discarded.
» However, you will be eligible to be drawn again.

» The raffle is open to members from all flights except Ice. Icicles can go here to check out the
» in-flight raffle.

» Remember to have fun!

JQYdZnY.png

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:10

DeviBrigard

ivw_tickets.png

From July 9th 00:30 FRT to July 15th 23:45 FRT, we are accepting dragons in exchange for treasure, gems and raffle tickets.

Please refer to our spreadsheet to find an attendant who is available to receive your dragons!

Note: the spreadsheet will always have the most up to date payouts even if the chart hasn’t been updated yet

ivw_raffle_payout.png

ivw_spreadsheet.png
ivw_leaderboards.png

The first link "Spreadsheets" contains receiver online status, the most up-to-date payout chart, dragon entries, currency calculators, and stats sheets.

"Leaderboards" is a view-only sheet that contains only stats and leaderboards. In splitting our raffle spreadsheet into two, we hope to reduce lag for both our receivers and our OOF friends.

Tickets may additionally be purchased at the rate below. PM funds to DeviBrigard (#127565) (FR+15:30) and they shall be added for the day the tickets were purchased.
  1. 1 gem = 1 ticket
  2. 950 treasure = 1 ticket

JQYdZnY.png

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:17

DeviBrigard

ivw_daily_prizes.png

At the end of each day, every OOF player who has sent us at least one dragon will be eligible for our daily raffle. One ticket is granted per user, meaning every participant has an equal chance at the daily prize!

JQYdZnY.png

SHIP'S LOG

A directory of the log of the good ship Frosty Fortune
and the fascinating discoveries of that brave crew

Day Seven: Revelation wrote:

Gilded Decorative Chest, Unhatched Ice Egg, Unhatched Water Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
Daily Badge wrote:
OgvNBlG.png
wvAkNB2.png ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wvAkNB2.png[/img]
XA1uOPf.png ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XA1uOPf.png[/img]
cFnhwIR.png ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cFnhwIR.png[/img]
yDiMhCy.png ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yDiMhCy.png[/img]
yXp2noh.png ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yXp2noh.png[/img]
S9PWjO0.png ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/S9PWjO0.png[/img]
OgvNBlG.png ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OgvNBlG.png[/img]

JQYdZnY.png

TIER 1 - 1 LEVEL
2Onx9dI.gif ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/2Onx9dI.gif[/img]

TIER 2 - 100 LEVELS
SCxw1y4.gif ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SCxw1y4.gif[/img]

TIER 3 - 200 LEVELS
XcT6V5I.gif ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XcT6V5I.gif[/img]

TIER 4 - 300 LEVELS
HULRwLl.gif ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HULRwLl.gif[/img]

TIER 5 - 400 LEVELS
PFpJrhP.gif ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/PFpJrhP.gif[/img]

TIER 6 - 500 LEVELS
eASrqZ4.gif ........
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/eASrqZ4.gif[/img]

JQYdZnY.png

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:23

DeviBrigard

ivw_prizes_1.png

JQYdZnY.png

This is shiny wrote:

Light Sprite
This is shady wrote:

Shadow Sprite
This is hard wrote:

Earth Sprite
This is turbulent wrote:

Wind Sprite
This is sick wrote:

Plague Sprite

Fake Custom Icons by Osiem wrote:
cherubgeneeggice.pngtreasure.pngicef2.png

1 fake custom icon plus 2 recolors by Osiem(#30450) Prize can be selected by 10 people
This is magical wrote:

Arcane Sprite
Full set achieved wrote:

Sparkle Nymph, Electric Nymph, Cinder Nymph, Magic Nymph, Blight Nymph, Boulder Nymph, Snowflake Nymph, Ichor Nymph, Bubble Nymph, Cloud Nymph, Flower Nymph
This is fine wrote:

Fire Sprite
This is nIce wrote:

Ice Sprite
This is electrifying wrote:

Lightning Sprite
This is floral wrote:

Nature Sprite
This is refreshing wrote:

Water Sprite
Extra shipping supplies wrote:

Spare Inventory Crate, Prismatic Token
Reroll for color wrote:

Prismatic Token
Reroll for friends wrote:

Prismatic Token
Treat yourself like the gem you are wrote:
KY71QHe.png
2000icon_gems.png

2,000 gems
What kind of rock is the best friend? An oPAL wrote:

Tertiary Gene: Opal
Accents for dragons you don't own (yet) (Pick 1) wrote:

prize is choice of one accent listed in this pack
Accent: Mystic Frost, Accent: Mystic Frost, Accent: Vento Aureo V1, Accent: Modernist Filigree, Accent: Star Lord, Accent: Delegate Arcus, Accent: Yellow Alien CM, Accent: Armoured Divesuit, Accent: Frozen Within
Praise the Sun wrote:

Skin: Sunblessed
Vantablack wrote:

Accent: Epitome, Inkwell Feathered Wings, Obsidian Roundhorn, Inkwell Tail Feathers, Crow x 99
Comet or ghostly orb? wrote:

Companion Comet
Raptor warrior wrote:

Breed Change: Wildclaw
Golden friend wrote:

Golden Bantam Fangar
Wings of night wrote:

Night Sky Silk Veil, Night Sky Fillet, Night Sky Wing Silks, Night Sky Silk Scarf, Night Sky Silk Sash, Night Sky Arm Silks, Night Sky Leg Silks, Night Sky Tail Bangle (comes in bundle)
Wings of gold wrote:

Golden Silk Veil, Golden Fillet, Golden Wing Silks, Golden Silk Scarf, Golden Silk Sash, Golden Arm Silks, Golden Leg Silks, Golden Tail Bangle
Wings of pink wrote:

Soft Pink Silk Veil, Soft Pink Fillet, Soft Pink Wing Silks, Soft Pink Silk Scarf, Soft Pink Silk Sash, Soft Pink Arm Silks, Soft Pink Leg Silks, Soft Pink Tail Bangle
Wings of crimson wrote:

Crimson Silk Veil, Crimson Fillet, Crimson Wing Silks, Crimson Silk Scarf, Crimson Silk Sash, Crimson Arm Silks, Crimson Leg Silks, Crimson Tail Bangle
Wings of rainbow wrote:

Prismatic Silk Veil, Prismatic Fillet, Prismatic Wing Silks, Prismatic Silk Scarf, Prismatic Silk Sash, Prismatic Arm Silks, Prismatic Leg Silks, Prismatic Tail Bangle (comes in bundle)
I'm shiny wrote:

Silver Sylvan Anklets, Silver Sylvan Bracelets, Silver Sylvan Dress, Silver Sylvan Headpiece, Silver Sylvan Filigree, Silver Sylvan Twist, Silver Sylvan Lattice, Silver Sylvan Wings (comes in bundle)
Quoth the raven wrote:

Raven Sylvan Anklets, Raven Sylvan Bracelets, Raven Sylvan Dress, Raven Sylvan Headpiece, Raven Sylvan Filigree, Raven Sylvan Twist, Raven Sylvan Lattice, Raven Sylvan Wings
Arrgh matey wrote:

Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat,
Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap, Buccaneer's Eye Patch, Buccaneer's Seaspray Boots,
Buccaneer's Cutlass (comes in bundle)
FINISH HIM wrote:

Eliminate, Rally, Haste, Berserker, Berserker, Berserker, Ambush, Ambush
And, FIGHT!! wrote:

Eliminate, Rally, Haste, Berserker, Berserker, Berserker, Ambush, Ambush
Be our lighthouse wrote:

Illuminated Crown, Luminous Legguards, Unhatched Light Egg, Skin: Gnomon Shadow,
Sun Scatter Chest
Time to get amped up! wrote:

Electrician's Crown, Surgestream Coat, Unhatched Lightning Egg, Accent: Digital Revolution, Storm Taken Chest
Hot in here? Oh, wait, that's just me. wrote:

Searing Crown, Black Iron Plates, Unhatched Fire Egg, Skin: Forge Walker, Infernal Fur Chest
Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight wrote:

Starseer's Crown, Starlight Cloak, Unhatched Arcane Egg, Accent: Stardust Witch,
Little Universe Chest
There's an eye in my soup wrote:

Infectionist's Crown, Skeletal Chimes, Unhatched Plague Egg, Skin: Ritual Ravager,
Plague's Daughter Chest
Landing party wrote:

Stonekeeper Crown, Pyrite Pauldrons, Unhatched Earth Egg, Skin: Neglected Caveminder,
Ancient Memories Chest
Let it go! wrote:

Frigid Crown, Chillspike Collar, Unhatched Ice Egg, Accent: Frigid Flight, Runic Roamer Chest
What a show we have for you! wrote:

Shady Crown, Gloomwillow Guide, Unhatched Shadow Egg, Accent: Shadow Within,
Twilight Brambles Chest
Why are you being so cirrus? wrote:

Whirlwind Crown, Windbound Mask, Unhatched Wind Egg, Skin: Windsong Adept,
Windblown Bonsai Chest
Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink wrote:

Diver Crown, Warmwater Wanderers, Unhatched Water Egg, Skin: Leviathan, Sea Mother Chest
Are you having a good thyme? wrote:

Druidic Crown, Leafy Gladeboughs, Unhatched Nature Egg, Skin: Old Growth,
Autumn Loreweaver Chest
The sun is a deadly lazer wrote:

Vista: Brightshine Jubilee, Sunbeam Soldier, Solar Blades, Sunbeam Sentinel Chest,
Accent: Sundial Stained Glass
Remember, kids, forks don't go in toasters wrote:

Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale, Lightning Lancer, Mesa Mechanojets, Creeping Circuits Chest, Accent: Electric Sparkle
I'm dying Squirtle wrote:

Vista: Flameforger's Festival, Molten Marauder, Will O' The Ember, Copper Melt Chest ,
Skin: Magmaborne,
Across the universe wrote:
[

Vista: Starfall Celebration, Stardust Scholar, Cosmologist Fieldtools, Little Universe Chest,
Accent: Stardust Witch
Spooky scary skeletons wrote:

Vista: Riot Of Rot, Deadland Disciple,R unaway Rotclaw, Contaminated Chest, Accent: Rose Rot
I am the sand guardian, guardian of the sand wrote:

Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony, Granite Guardian, Bluffclamber Belongings, Painted History Chest, Skin: Citrine Sheen
IceWarden cosplay kit wrote:

Vista: Crystalline Gala, Cragward Custodian, Chillspike Crown, Frosted Chest,
Accent: Warden's Coat
Houdini's apprentice wrote:

Vista: Trickmurk Circus, Insubstantial Illusionist, Trickster's Magic Cards, Chessknight Chest, Accent: Ringmaster
Rock you like a hurricane wrote:

Vista: Mistral Jamboree, Hurricane Herald, Gustborne Balloon, Bamboo Queen Chest,
Accent: Call To The Sky
Poseidon quivers before him! wrote:

Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia, Seawater Savior, Seashell Mantle, Fishtivities Chest,
Accent: Ocean Gift
Now you can eat sunlight wrote:

Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering, Sapling Speaker, Naturalist Adornments, Shrieking Striker Chest, Skin: Overgrowth,
Shining, shimmering, splendid wrote:

Brightheart Chest, Accent: Pixie And Whisper, Shining Goblin
Playing with Lightning is a hair-raising experience wrote:

Thunderstruck Chest,Skin: Little Lightning Bug, Sparkling Goblin,
Ouch! Hope your dragon is flame resistant wrote:

Furnace Queen Chest, Accent: Cinderleaves, Blazing Goblin
Space: the final frontier wrote:

Spectral Sneak Chest, Accent: Stellar Scholar, Enchanting Goblin
Growths and how to survive them wrote:

Union Of Decay Chest, Accent: Engulfing Growths, Enduring Goblin
Ruins of the ancient past wrote:

Painted History Chest,Accent: Petrified Pinions, Crumbling Goblin
Ice Ice baby wrote:

Crystal Rainbow Chest, Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive, Frozen Goblin
Hidden secrets wrote:

Tricky Guise Chest, Accent: Shadow Within, Obscuring Goblin
Got me all twisted up wrote:

Wind Bells Chest, Skin: Twisted Bamboo, Gusting Goblin
Sea creature wrote:

Throatarium Chest, Skin: Pelagic Grotto, Bubbling Goblin
Covered in plants wrote:

Tigerlily Chest, Accent: Efflorescence, Sprouting Goblin
Hemera's warmth wrote:

Illuminated Emblem, Filigree Rapier, golden sage cover, golden sage lantern, golden sage shawl, golden sage sash, golden sage sleeves, Golden Sage Tassel (comes in bundle)
Zeus' reign wrote:

Electricians Emblem, Wavespun Feathered Wings, Wavespun Tail Feathers,
Unhatched Lightning Egg, Mesa Mechanojets
Icarus' fate wrote:

Searing Emblem, Sunburst Feathered Wings, Sunburst Tail Feathers, Traditional Broadsword, Will O' The Ember
Hecate's enchantment wrote:

Starseer's Emblem, Rose Feathered Wings, Rose Tail Feathers, Unhatched Arcane Egg, Starlight Cloak
Ares' triumph wrote:

Infectionist's Emblem, Crimson Feathered Wings, Crimson Tail Feathers, Ravenskull Broadsword, Scavenger's Tatters
Hestia's hearth wrote:

Stonekeeper Emblem, Chestnut Feathered Wings, Chestnut Tail Feathers, Ancient Broadsword, Pyrite Pauldrons
Boreas' storm wrote:

Frigid Emblem, Cloudy Feathered Wings, Cloudy Tail Feathers, Valkyrie Blade, Winter Wind
Erebus' shadow wrote:

Shady Emblem, Orchid Feathered Wings, Orchid Tail Feathers, Unhatched Shadow Egg, Gloomwillow Guide
Zephyrus' gale wrote:

Whirlwind Emblem, Lemongrass Feathered Wings, Lemongrass Tail Feathers, Unhatched Wind Egg, Bamboo Breeze Cape
Pontus' sea wrote:

Diver Emblem, Sapphire Feathered Wings, Sapphire Tail Feathers, Deeprealm Trident,
Warmwater Wanderers
Gaia's blessing wrote:

Druidic Emblem, Unhatched Nature Egg, verdant sage cover, verdant sage lantern, verdant sage shawl,verdant sage sash, verdant sage sleeves, verdant sage tassel(comes in bundle)
Titan's legacy wrote:

Red Rose Flowerfall, Inkwell Feathered Wings, Inkwell Tail Feathers, Cleaver, Melodious Vest
Kidding around wrote:

Longhorn Capricat, Prancing Capricat

JQYdZnY.png

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:29

DeviBrigard

ivw_prizes_2.png

JQYdZnY.png

What do you skink about these two? wrote:

Conjoined Skink, Anomalous Skink
And still no bosses wrote:

Bellus Glamortail, Glamortail Hopper, Cinderkelp Loach, Tendril Loach, Copper Filigree Banner, Copper Filigree Gauntlets, Copper Filigree Boots, Copper Filigree Wing Guards, Copper Filigree Breastplate, Copper Filigree Helmet, Copper Filigree Tail Guard, Vista: Golem Workshop
I chose the right tattoo wrote:

Mantarune, Wave Sweeper, Vista: Kelp Beds, Deeprealm Trident
Maybe one of these is a prince wrote:

Toad Companion, Desert Rain Frog Companion, Marsh Frog Companion, Wartoad, Poison Dart Frog Companion, Red-Eyed Tree Frog Companion, Horned Frog Companion
Who you gonna call? wrote:

Malevolent Spirit, Disoriented Spirit, Vista: Ghostlight Ruins, Marva's Invisibility Cloak
We got the hog now where's the rat? wrote:

Undying Featherback, Featherback Boar, Vista: Arena,Eliminate
Party like It's June 8th wrote:

1st Anniversary Meat Cake, 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake,1st Anniversary Stolen Cake, 1st Anniversary Fish Cake, Loga, Vista:3rd Anniversary, Celebration Sage Cover, Celebration Sage Lantern, Celebration Sage Shawl, Celebration Sage Sash, Celebration Sage Sleeves, Celebration Sage Tassel
Hedge mage wrote:

Witch's Cloak, Witch's cobwebs, Witch's hat, Witch's herb pouch, Witch's staff (comes in bundle)
Warlock Holmes wrote:

Sorcerer's Cloak, Sorcerer's cobwebs, Sorcerer's hat, Sorcerer's herb pouch, Sorcerer's staff (comes in bundle)
Edgelord wrote:

Conjurer's Cloak, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Conjurer's Hat, Conjurer's Herb Pouch, Conjurer's Staff, Unhatched Nocturne Egg
You just activated my trap card wrote:

Magician's Cloak, Magician's Cobwebs, Magician's Hat, Magician's Herb Pouch, Magician's Staff, Breed Change: Nocturne
So many buttrocks wrote:

Breed Change: Nocturne, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Vista: Conjurer's Hat, Vista: Gossamer Flame, Living Stones(x99), Mimic Powder(x99), Snarling Mimic, Ectoplasmime, Jawlocker, Bogus Manamonger, Sunsea Pseudo
IceWarden's hatching party (no tundras allowed!) wrote:

Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Zoinks wrote:

Haunted Flame Candles, Haunted Flame Cloak, Haunted Flame Collar, Haunted Flame Headpiece, Haunted Flame Tail Jewel, Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon, Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon
Jeepers wrote:

Ghost Flame Candles, Ghost Flame Cloak, Ghost Flame Collar, Ghost Flame Headpiece, Ghost Flame Tail Jewel, Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon, Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Glitter without the mess wrote:

Ethereal Flame Candles, Ethereal Flame Cloak, Ethereal Flame Collar, Ethereal Flame Headpiece, Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel, Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon, Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon (comes in bundle)
Sunpai notice me wrote:

Solar Flame Candles, Solar Flame Cloak, Solar Flame Collar, Solar Flame Headpiece, Solar Flame Tail Jewel, Solar Flame Tail Ribbon, Solar Flame Wing Ribbon (comes in bundle)
Arsenic all before wrote:

Poisonous Rose Thorn Arm Tangle, Poisonous Rose Thorn Banner, Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar, Poisonous Rose Thorn Crown, Poisonous Rose Thorn Gloves, Poisonous Rose Thorn Leg Tangle, Poisonous Rose Thorn Stockings, Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
Painting the roses...blue? wrote:

Gilded Rose Thorn Arm Tangle, Gilded Rose Thorn Banner, Gilded Rose Thorn Collar, Gilded Rose Thorn Crown, Gilded Rose Thorn Gloves, Gilded Rose Thorn Leg Tangle, Gilded Rose Thorn Stockings, Gilded Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Gilded Rose Thorn Wing Tangle, Gilded Decorative Chest (comes in bundle)
Victorian garden wrote:

Sepia Rose Thorn Arm Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Banner, Sepia Rose Thorn Collar, Sepia Rose Thorn Crown, Sepia Rose Thorn Gloves, Sepia Rose Thorn Leg Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Stockings, Sepia Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
Join the fae court wrote:

Faerie Rose Thorn Arm Tangle, Faerie Rose Thorn Banner, Faerie Rose Thorn Collar, Faerie Rose Thorn Crown, Faerie Rose Thorn Gloves, Faerie Rose Thorn Leg Tangle, Faerie Rose Thorn Stockings, Faerie Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle (comes in bundle), Accent: Faerie Lights, Breed Change: Fae
Protection from the lava wrote:

Toxophilite's Cape, Toxophilite's Gloves, Toxophilite's Hat, Toxophilite's Leggings, Toxophilite's Tail Twist, Toxophilite's Treads, Toxophilite's Wing Cover, Toxophilite's Quiver, Vista: Volcanic Vents
Flowers in darkness wrote:

Moonlight Lace Headpiece, Moonlight Lace Collar, Moonlight Claw, Moonlight Lace Wristlet, Moonlight Lace Anklet, Moonlight Lace Waist Frill, Moonlight Lace Tail Ornament, Moonlight Lace Ribbons (in bundle)
Flower crown wrote:

Green Lace Headpiece, Green Lace Collar, Green-Edged Claw, Green Lace Wristlet, Green Lace Anklet, Green Lace Waist Frill, Green Lace Tail Ornament, Green Lace Ribbons, Vista: Training Fields II
Toxic flower crown wrote:

Black Lace Headpiece, Black Lace Collar, Black-Edged Claw, Black Lace Wristlet, Black Lace Anklet, Black Lace Waist Frill, Black Lace Tail Ornament, Black Lace Ribbons
Box o' catastrophe wrote:

Black Cat, Calico Cat, Mainecoon, Orange Tabby, item=scottish fold, Cat's Helmet, Cat's Breastplate, Cat's Leg Armor, Cat's Arm Guards, Cat's Tail Guard, Cat's Shoulder Pads, Cat's Wing Fans, Katana (cats in bundle)
Bit off more than you could swallow wrote:

Disoriented Spirit, Swallow's Helmet, Swallow's Breastplate, Swallow's Leg Armor, Swallow's Arm Guards, Swallow's Tail Guard, Swallow's Shoulder Pads, Swallow's Wing Fans, White Katana
Not a prince but close enough wrote:

Charming Sage Cover, Charming Sage Lantern, Charming Sage Shawl, Charming Sage Sash, Charming Sage Sleeves, Charming Sage Tassel
Mischief managed wrote:

Mystic Sage Cover, Mystic Sage Lantern, Mystic Sage Shawl, Mystic Sage Sash,Mystic Sage Sleeves, Mystic Sage Tassel
Of quartz we like rose wrote:

Rosy Peryton, Skin: Runeborne, Crystalspine Aura Chest, Cosmologist Fieldtools
We got the fluff wrote:

Fawn Fox Rat, Downy Fox Rat
Brewing some friends wrote:

Loga, Agol, Autumn Millifae, Spring Millifae
Pack leader wrote:

Brown Wolf Cape, Blood Red Wolf Cape, Black Wolf Cape, Grey Wolf Cape, Gold Wolf Cape,
Winter Wolf Cape
Hibernal cats wrote:

Winter Wind, Snowsquall Floracat, Frostbitten Fugitive Chest, Colorful Ice Chest, Aurora Machinery Chest
Vernal cats wrote:

Spring's Breath, Tuxedo Floracat, Seedling Protector Chest, Leaflace Chest, Botanys Back Chest
Estival cats wrote:

Summer Swelter, Velvet Floracat, Hewn Spectre Chest, Sun Scatter Chest, Nightshatter Chest
Autumnal cats wrote:

Autumn Breeze, Harvest Floracat, Copper Melt Chest, Gaseous Ignition Chest, Furnace Queen Chest
Runes Are a treasure wrote:

Tertiary Gene: Runes, Starlight Cloak
Spin me right round wrote:

Primary Gene: Skink, Secondary Gene: Spinner
Everything is edible once wrote:

Primary Gene: Poison, Secondary Gene: Toxin
Nagini and friends wrote:

Corn Snake, Rattle Snake, Green Tree Python, Red-Tailed Boa, Ball Python,
Tertiary Gene: Scales, Tricolor Yapper
Pre-sail preparation wrote:

all items 10x, Green Goo, Yellow Goo, Orange Goo, Red Goo, Blue Goo, Purple Goo, Green Ooze, Yellow Ooze, Orange Ooze, Red Ooze, Blue Ooze, Purple Ooze, Green Sludge, Yellow Sludge, Orange Sludge, Red Sludge, Blue Sludge, Purple Sludge, Copper Muck, Silver Muck, Gold Muck, Black Slime, Grey Slime, White Slime
Levelling by DeadlyFang wrote:
One dragon to L25, no stones provided
27260139 wrote:

27260139_350.png

level 25 non-stoned with accent:mystic frost and art by spinaria included
27899446 wrote:

27899446_350.png

level 25 non-stoned with accent:mystic tears-blue and art by spinaria included
21857488 wrote:

21857488_350.png

level 25 unbred genone
2958294 wrote:

29582924_350.png

level 25 unbred genone
31969342 wrote:

31969342_350.png

level 25 + battle stone pack eliminate, haste, rally, 3 berserkers, 2 ambushes, tincture of dissolution, scroll of renaming
31225239 wrote:

31225239_350.png

level 25 (fully stoned with elim,bio has screenshot of stones)
Quote:
5OcvejM.png
a pair of full custom pixel imp adoptables, including unlocking any new skin/apparel.
shop here, more samples here
watercolor bust by 80MinutesToMidnight wrote:
anemone_portrait_transparent_by_adriannavo-db79pyg.png
watercolor bust, cleaned up to be .pngs with transparent backgrounds
more samples
Art by baelfin wrote:
1 fullbody dragon guarding something fr__gg_banner_illustration_by_baelfin-da2bm5q.png OR headshot with decorative additions fr__airis_bevelle_by_baelfin-da6jwy0.png Note: one prize winner gets to choose between the 2 options (the unchosen option is not produced)
art by mudguts wrote:
DsXOlAT.jpg
1 ink fullbody of one dragon

JQYdZnY.png

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:36

DeviBrigard

ivw_support.png

A selection of gorgeous banners by our wonderful Icicles. Help us spread the word!

JQYdZnY.png

x9kNI95.png
pQAtPy8.png
AZLWJUn.png
Ny4Deyt.png

Credit: Aureate (#18034)
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2225204][img]http://i.imgur.com/x9kNI95.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2227376][img]http://i.imgur.com/pQAtPy8.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2227362][img]http://i.imgur.com/AZLWJUn.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2221881][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ny4Deyt.png[/img][/url]

D8ABIMk.png
c1gRXxd.png
d1wFpSl.png
2CCJ7SF.png

Credit: Aureate (#18034)
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2225204][img]http://i.imgur.com/D8ABIMk.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2227376][img]http://i.imgur.com/c1gRXxd.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2227362][img]http://i.imgur.com/d1wFpSl.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2221881][img]http://i.imgur.com/2CCJ7SF.png[/img][/url]

ySSAoTT.png
yh9Fijk.pngXeosjnO.pngaFfeEGa.png4olNqx6.png

Credit: Spookery (#105269), Thoracosaurus (#145569)

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2229458][img]http://i.imgur.com/ySSAoTT.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2225204][img]http://i.imgur.com/yh9Fijk.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2227362][img]http://i.imgur.com/XeosjnO.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2227376][img]http://i.imgur.com/aFfeEGa.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2221881][img]http://i.imgur.com/4olNqx6.png[/img][/url]

1MvOLVc.png
gL4dSh6.pngVWJZGEq.pngea4vzUr.png3ucnor0.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2229458][img]http://i.imgur.com/1MvOLVc.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2225204][img]http://i.imgur.com/gL4dSh6.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2227376][img]http://i.imgur.com/VWJZGEq.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2227362][img]http://i.imgur.com/ea4vzUr.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2221881][img]http://i.imgur.com/3ucnor0.png[/img][/url]

VYKTpZ8.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2229458][img]http://i.imgur.com/VYKTpZ8.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2225204][img]http://i.imgur.com/YazCZtV.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2227376][img]http://i.imgur.com/iI83ROO.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2227362][img]http://i.imgur.com/jOByHBL.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2221881][img]http://i.imgur.com/vJtfXZt.png[/img][/url]

yiDKASI.png

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2229458][img]http://i.imgur.com/yiDKASI.png[/img][/url]

JQYdZnY.png

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:41

DeviBrigard

ivw_thanks.png

To our awesome out-of-flight friends for their support.

To our amazing receivers, whose assistance we value greatly.

To the previous Ice Dom Team, whose past work we refer to and build on.

Credit: Spookery (#105269) for the beautiful illustrations used in our banners.

Credit: DeviBrigard (#127565) for our wonderful payout chart and dividers.

Credit: twinArmageddons (#1079) for our adorable OOF raffle badges.

Credit: Aureate (#18034) and Thoracosaurus (#145569) for typesetting and coding.

Thank you for participating and supporting us!

JQYdZnY.png

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:46

DeviBrigard

NOTICES

Daily lore is now complete, enjoy reading it all~

Thank you all for the enthusiastic support~
Our receivers have worked hard getting as many of your dragons accepted and exalted before rollover, but will need some time to go through their receipts to record your submissions (and sleep). You will be pinged to the thread when the sheet is completed (aim is Monday or Tuesday) for you to check through your records for any errors we might have missed.

High spreadsheet demand - many receivers shall be moving to recording off-sheet to avoid lag and cell conflicts. All records will be merged back in before drawing.

Sheet issues for participant stats *stare*

Prices updated at ~18:45 of the 14th

Prices updated at ~04:45 of the 14th

Light Sprite entry in DeviBrigard's Bestiary

New prizes added:
This is shiny wrote:

Light Sprite
This is shady wrote:

Shadow Sprite
This is hard wrote:

Earth Sprite
This is turbulent wrote:

Wind Sprite
This is sick wrote:

Plague Sprite

Ice flight has killed me with donations, I am ded

New prizes added:
This is magical wrote:

Arcane Sprite
Full set achieved wrote:

Sparkle Nymph, Electric Nymph, Cinder Nymph, Magic Nymph, Blight Nymph, Boulder Nymph, Snowflake Nymph, Ichor Nymph, Bubble Nymph, Cloud Nymph, Flower Nymph

Day 4 daily lore (part 1) has been added~

Day 3 daily lore added~

Prices updated ~21:30 of the 11th

New prizes added:
Comet or ghostly orb? wrote:

Companion Comet
Fake Custom Icons by Osiem wrote:
cherubgeneeggice.pngtreasure.pngicef2.png

1 fake custom icon plus 2 recolors by Osiem(#30450) Prize can be selected by 10 people

New prize added:
Vantablack wrote:

Accent: Epitome, Inkwell Feathered Wings, Obsidian Roundhorn, Inkwell Tail Feathers, Crow x 99

Prices updated at rollover into the 11th

New prize added:
Praise the Sun wrote:

Skin: Sunblessed

Thanks for participating, everyone~

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png
Jul 05, 2017 17:47:51

DeviBrigard

SHIP"S LOG INDEX
(daily lore)

A directory of the log of the good ship Frosty Fortune
and the fascinating discoveries of that brave crew

I. }....................... Ship's log, day the first; the missive

II. }...................... Ship's log, day the second; the wreck

III. }..................... Ship's log, day the third; the first expedition

IV. }...................... Ship's log, day the fourth; discovery (entry one)

V. }....................... Ship's log, day the fourth; discovery (entry two)

VI. }...................... Ship's log, day the fifth; peril and blood

VII. }..................... Ship's log, day the sixth; concord

VIII. }.................... Ship's log, day the sixth; a cutting development

IX. }...................... Ship's log, day the seventh; revelation

NAUTICAL NOMENCLATURE ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
a guide to the tongue of the sea

Galley :
The ship’s kitchen. A brick hearth in the belly of a ship constructed of timber, tar, canvas, and hempen rope. Because nobody wants to eat ship's biscuits all day every day.
Orlop :
The lowest deck before the bilges, the hold (on larger vessels these are separate)

Bilges :
The very lowest part of the hull interior, filled with rocks and other stuff for ballast.

Weather gage: (also weather gauge)
The most advantageous point of sail between two ships, typically in battle. If you hold the weather gage the wind is behind you, pretty much.

Poop (deck):
The aftmost (rearmost) and highest deck of a ship, where the helm (ship’s wheel) is located. In smaller ships it is absent, and the helm is located on the quarterdeck. In ships with a poop deck, the quarterdeck is afore the poop deck, and is the second-highest aft deck.

Windward:
Synonymous with weather (as in weather gage) at times, windward is the direction the wind is coming from. If you are on the windward side of something, it is toward where the wind is coming from. A more common term in use today is upwind. A ship coming from the windward direction is the ship that holds the weather gage.

Leeward:
The opposite of windward, also a’lee. When speaking of islands, the leeward side of the island is sheltered and protected, while the windward side carries the brunt of the weather.

Sheets:
Sheets are not sails, but part of the rigging! They are used to control the lower corners (clews) of a sail.

Shrouds:
Part of the standing (fixed) rigging of a tall ship, the shrouds support the masts. They can be seen prominently on the sides of a ship, symmetrically on both the port (larboard) and starboard sides. The shrouds contain ratlines which sailors use to climb the rigging.

Larboard (port):
Left, but relative at all times to the ship. Standing at the stern and looking forward, the larboard side is always the left side of the ship. Larboard is contemporary to the age of sail, while port is more modern.

Starboard :
Right, but relative as with larboard, at all times, to the ship.

credits: ithika (46361), jetfeather (279801) and squidragon (48487)

xtVRlji.gif
Ice Dom Team
VYKTpZ8.png