Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@80MinToMidnight

I just sent in 15 levels for a regular Fleet Feet potion, so Dahlia should be moving far tomorrow! :) Also did you ever find out what happened to the other Fleet Feet potion?
@80MinToMidnight

I just sent in 15 levels for a regular Fleet Feet potion, so Dahlia should be moving far tomorrow! :) Also did you ever find out what happened to the other Fleet Feet potion?
7zcCDc4.png
@80mintomidnight hey there! you can go ahead and take me off the ping list for this thread, I'l hopping over to give that poor noodle boy in plantae some support.
@80mintomidnight hey there! you can go ahead and take me off the ping list for this thread, I'l hopping over to give that poor noodle boy in plantae some support.
@dorklord Thanks for joining us- removed you from the ping list! <3 Good luck with Plantae. :)
@dorklord Thanks for joining us- removed you from the ping list! <3 Good luck with Plantae. :)
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
Haha, thanks! Keep up the good work all, it's been a pleasure!
Haha, thanks! Keep up the good work all, it's been a pleasure!
@Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane

Tuesday's result:

Dahlia moves six spaces today, thanks to a Major Flask of Fleet Feet and a Flask of Fleet Feet! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Intelligence). Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Obstacle (Agility). Space Six: Pass.

Outcome: Dahlia had five spaces to move today. She passed her Obstacle of Intelligence, but then failed her Obstacle of Agility. Just in the nick of time she was saved with her Talisman of Divine Intervention. After her Obstacle of Intelligence her Battered Helm of the Longneck broke leaving her with a space for a new piece of equipment. This leaves her at space #17 and in Second Place (currently) with 5 Health.

So the two movement potions have been used and we are now down 2 pieces of equipment, the Helm and Talisman were used/broken. Do we want to try replacing these items with more of the same, or try something new? We should probably at least get a Flask of Fleet Feet because we are in second place (yay) and want to either keep our position, or pull ahead!
@Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane

Tuesday's result:

Dahlia moves six spaces today, thanks to a Major Flask of Fleet Feet and a Flask of Fleet Feet! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Intelligence). Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Obstacle (Agility). Space Six: Pass.

Outcome: Dahlia had five spaces to move today. She passed her Obstacle of Intelligence, but then failed her Obstacle of Agility. Just in the nick of time she was saved with her Talisman of Divine Intervention. After her Obstacle of Intelligence her Battered Helm of the Longneck broke leaving her with a space for a new piece of equipment. This leaves her at space #17 and in Second Place (currently) with 5 Health.

So the two movement potions have been used and we are now down 2 pieces of equipment, the Helm and Talisman were used/broken. Do we want to try replacing these items with more of the same, or try something new? We should probably at least get a Flask of Fleet Feet because we are in second place (yay) and want to either keep our position, or pull ahead!
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
I have 3 level 10 dragons to send and can do a combo of other lower levels. Please let me know what to apply them to.

Selle
I have 3 level 10 dragons to send and can do a combo of other lower levels. Please let me know what to apply them to.

Selle
yXOBcio.gif
@Sellefane If you can nab us another Major Fleet Feet potion that would be fantastic! And then if you could send in a lower level derg to reserve the Talisman, that would be great! I have 4 dragons to level today, so I can finish off the Talisman by adding to whatever levels you Ised to reserve it. :)
@Sellefane If you can nab us another Major Fleet Feet potion that would be fantastic! And then if you could send in a lower level derg to reserve the Talisman, that would be great! I have 4 dragons to level today, so I can finish off the Talisman by adding to whatever levels you Ised to reserve it. :)
@Sellefane
@80MintoMidnight

Selle use the 30 points for a Major Flask of Fleet
80Mins tell me what you'll buy and I'll make up what you don't get
@Sellefane
@80MintoMidnight

Selle use the 30 points for a Major Flask of Fleet
80Mins tell me what you'll buy and I'll make up what you don't get
@Bowserslave I'll be putting in 28 levels to the Talisman of Divine intervention, can you cover the other 12?
@Bowserslave I'll be putting in 28 levels to the Talisman of Divine intervention, can you cover the other 12?
@80MintoMidnight, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234

Major fleet foot potion obtained
@80MintoMidnight, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234

Major fleet foot potion obtained
yXOBcio.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13