Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@dorklord, Cool! So if you're sending in 16 levels that would leave 3 remaining of the 19 leftover after I sent in my level 6 right? Not 1 level remaining?

Let me know what you end up sending in and I'll update the main post. :D
@dorklord, Cool! So if you're sending in 16 levels that would leave 3 remaining of the 19 leftover after I sent in my level 6 right? Not 1 level remaining?

Let me know what you end up sending in and I'll update the main post. :D
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80tomidnight Oops, my bad! For some reason I had it in my head for two lvl 9s. I sent in 16 levels so yeah there should be 3 left. I'm also gonna hop in the coli real fast and get two of my remaining level 8s up to 10, to throw 20 in for the spear. I'll make note of it here once I send the CR.
@80tomidnight Oops, my bad! For some reason I had it in my head for two lvl 9s. I sent in 16 levels so yeah there should be 3 left. I'm also gonna hop in the coli real fast and get two of my remaining level 8s up to 10, to throw 20 in for the spear. I'll make note of it here once I send the CR.
@dorklord Sweet!!! I'll update the front post. :D

Edit: Love your username btw, so fun!
@dorklord Sweet!!! I'll update the front post. :D

Edit: Love your username btw, so fun!
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80MintoMidnight

I just saw this thread and put 30 points for the Talonok Spear.

I did the math and ran every possible combination and in my opinion the most optimal build for Dahlia is

Harpy's Amulet / Sharkskin Breastplate / Talonok Spear

This gives her a spread IIRC of 5/5/6/5, which is very well rounded for any obstacle.

It looks like we're already on that path though so that's real good lmao
@80MintoMidnight

I just saw this thread and put 30 points for the Talonok Spear.

I did the math and ran every possible combination and in my opinion the most optimal build for Dahlia is

Harpy's Amulet / Sharkskin Breastplate / Talonok Spear

This gives her a spread IIRC of 5/5/6/5, which is very well rounded for any obstacle.

It looks like we're already on that path though so that's real good lmao
@Bowserslave Nice! So that takes care of the spear and we need only 3 levels more towards the amulet. :)

I also saw in the event thread that you were asking for confirmation that your levels had been appropriately counted and allowed for the spear. I just added a link to the event spreadsheet in the main post beneath the banner so we have easy access to checking levels and participants. All your spear entries were counted btw, so I canceled the pending trade I sent to Wintercreek to reserve it since it's already been taken care of. :)
@Bowserslave Nice! So that takes care of the spear and we need only 3 levels more towards the amulet. :)

I also saw in the event thread that you were asking for confirmation that your levels had been appropriately counted and allowed for the spear. I just added a link to the event spreadsheet in the main post beneath the banner so we have easy access to checking levels and participants. All your spear entries were counted btw, so I canceled the pending trade I sent to Wintercreek to reserve it since it's already been taken care of. :)
@dorklord, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowserslave, @Bluecupcake52

So besides the amulet, spear, and breastplate- what other buffs do we want to grab for our fair lady?
@dorklord, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowserslave, @Bluecupcake52

So besides the amulet, spear, and breastplate- what other buffs do we want to grab for our fair lady?
@80MinToMidnight

It might be good to buy a health potion, just in case or we could get the Flask of Fleet Feet to try and get ahead. I believe I have enough levels to buy either! (I need to send in dragons to be able to do the daily things)
@80MinToMidnight

It might be good to buy a health potion, just in case or we could get the Flask of Fleet Feet to try and get ahead. I believe I have enough levels to buy either! (I need to send in dragons to be able to do the daily things)
7zcCDc4.png
@Bluecupcake52 Excellent! I agree in that we vould definitely ise either, maybe we should start with the Fleet Feet potion though, as health is currently full and then get a health potion if Dahlia takes damage today. So Major or regular Fleet Feet? Let me know what you end up sending in so I can update the first post. <3
@Bluecupcake52 Excellent! I agree in that we vould definitely ise either, maybe we should start with the Fleet Feet potion though, as health is currently full and then get a health potion if Dahlia takes damage today. So Major or regular Fleet Feet? Let me know what you end up sending in so I can update the first post. <3
@80MinToMidnight

I think I'll send 4 level 8s, pay off a Major Fleet Feet and then send the extra two to the amulet.

Edit: Alright I sent it in!
@80MinToMidnight

I think I'll send 4 level 8s, pay off a Major Fleet Feet and then send the extra two to the amulet.

Edit: Alright I sent it in!
7zcCDc4.png
A health potions nice but I feel like our health is big enough to where we won't have to worry about getting it on Day 1.

But correct me if I'm wrong it's a limited quantity right? First come first serve?
And is there a limit on how many items Dahlia can carry and amulets she can have on? I remember the description said we can carry 5 equipment.

I got loads of exalt fodder I can use for this along with my girlfriend's help @Catgame21234
I just need to train em up.

So just say the word on what's next and we can help
A health potions nice but I feel like our health is big enough to where we won't have to worry about getting it on Day 1.

But correct me if I'm wrong it's a limited quantity right? First come first serve?
And is there a limit on how many items Dahlia can carry and amulets she can have on? I remember the description said we can carry 5 equipment.

I got loads of exalt fodder I can use for this along with my girlfriend's help @Catgame21234
I just need to train em up.

So just say the word on what's next and we can help
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13