Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@dorklord @Bowserslave @80MinToMidnight

I've just sent in 14 levels for a Major Fleet Feet potion.
@dorklord @Bowserslave @80MinToMidnight

I've just sent in 14 levels for a Major Fleet Feet potion.
7zcCDc4.png
@dorklord @Rocwylde @Hoefler @Bluecupcake52 @Catgame21234 @Sellefane, @Bowserslave

Thank you Bluecupcake52! Sending in 7 levels now towards MFF. :)

I also inquired with Wintercreek as to why the regular Fleet Feet potion doesn't appear to have been used. Because it was purchased on 5/21 by Bowserslave and catgame21234, it should have been used yesterday on 5/22.
@dorklord @Rocwylde @Hoefler @Bluecupcake52 @Catgame21234 @Sellefane, @Bowserslave

Thank you Bluecupcake52! Sending in 7 levels now towards MFF. :)

I also inquired with Wintercreek as to why the regular Fleet Feet potion doesn't appear to have been used. Because it was purchased on 5/21 by Bowserslave and catgame21234, it should have been used yesterday on 5/22.
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
I have dragons to submit, what do we want to go for.
I have dragons to submit, what do we want to go for.
yXOBcio.gif
@Sellefane We still need 9 levels for the Major Fleet Feet potion. And we could always use a regular Fleet Feet Potion (which costs 15 levels) too, we have a little catching up to do in terms of movement! :)
@Sellefane We still need 9 levels for the Major Fleet Feet potion. And we could always use a regular Fleet Feet Potion (which costs 15 levels) too, we have a little catching up to do in terms of movement! :)
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
sent a level 10. I have one more I can send or hold off til tomorrow.
sent a level 10. I have one more I can send or hold off til tomorrow.
yXOBcio.gif
@Sellefane Did you send it in for the Major Fleet Feet?

I would hold off on the other until tomorrow, then we can go all-in on something in case a piece of equipment breaks. I have like 4 fodder dragons I bred ageing up tomorrow, so I'll be able to contribute more levels too. :)
@Sellefane Did you send it in for the Major Fleet Feet?

I would hold off on the other until tomorrow, then we can go all-in on something in case a piece of equipment breaks. I have like 4 fodder dragons I bred ageing up tomorrow, so I'll be able to contribute more levels too. :)
@80mintomidnight

I sent in one lvl 10
@80mintomidnight

I sent in one lvl 10
yXOBcio.gif
@Sellefane Haha, I gathered that from your previous response- but which item did you specify in the crossroads. ;)
@Sellefane Haha, I gathered that from your previous response- but which item did you specify in the crossroads. ;)
@80mintomidnight

the Fleet foot potion
@80mintomidnight

the Fleet foot potion
yXOBcio.gif
@Sellefane Okay- but did you specify it was for a Major Fleet Feet potion or just a regular Flask of Fleet Feet? Because if it was the latter then I think you started a new item to be reserved for Dahlia and we're still going to be missing the 9 levels left for the Major Fleet Feet potion (I hate that they have the same name for this very reason, but c'est la vie).
@Sellefane Okay- but did you specify it was for a Major Fleet Feet potion or just a regular Flask of Fleet Feet? Because if it was the latter then I think you started a new item to be reserved for Dahlia and we're still going to be missing the 9 levels left for the Major Fleet Feet potion (I hate that they have the same name for this very reason, but c'est la vie).
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13