Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@CatkinStarchild

You are fine. We could have asked to shift the levels to something else had we really needed to. Today will probably be the last day of this race. Other than the talisman, I'm not sure what else we will need.
@CatkinStarchild

You are fine. We could have asked to shift the levels to something else had we really needed to. Today will probably be the last day of this race. Other than the talisman, I'm not sure what else we will need.
yXOBcio.gif
@Sellefane I'm *so* glad I didn't ruin it by clumsiness! :S Please would you tell me, I have 30 levels I can send in, but only if they are wanted still- what should I send it towards, if anything?
@Sellefane I'm *so* glad I didn't ruin it by clumsiness! :S Please would you tell me, I have 30 levels I can send in, but only if they are wanted still- what should I send it towards, if anything?
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild It would be wonderful if you could put all 30 towards a Major Flask of Fleet Feet. <3
@CatkinStarchild It would be wonderful if you could put all 30 towards a Major Flask of Fleet Feet. <3
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80MinToMidnight sending them in to Wintercreek now, thankyou for the directions :) I'm so sorry to have complicated things for you guys, I don't normally do dom-related things let alone a complex game like this, I shouldn't really have risked it being so new to it all! Hope the flask helps, best of luck all :)
@80MinToMidnight sending them in to Wintercreek now, thankyou for the directions :) I'm so sorry to have complicated things for you guys, I don't normally do dom-related things let alone a complex game like this, I shouldn't really have risked it being so new to it all! Hope the flask helps, best of luck all :)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
[quote name="CatkinStarchild" date=2017-05-26 06:30:59] @Bowserslave I'm sorry I didn't know what I'd done to help... or if it didn't at all in the end! I didn't know it'd prevent you from being able to buy something else, god, I don't want to stuff up anyone else's game when I don't fully understand the rules, I'm so sorry :(( I'll but out~ [/quote] Yeah don't worry ultimately it didn't change anything. The only difference would be Space 28 instead of 27, but at this point as long as Dahlia makes it clear we win. The 1 space did not end up mattering so everything worked out don't worry =)
CatkinStarchild wrote on 2017-05-26:
@Bowserslave I'm sorry I didn't know what I'd done to help... or if it didn't at all in the end! I didn't know it'd prevent you from being able to buy something else, god, I don't want to stuff up anyone else's game when I don't fully understand the rules, I'm so sorry :(( I'll but out~
Yeah don't worry ultimately it didn't change anything. The only difference would be Space 28 instead of 27, but at this point as long as Dahlia makes it clear we win. The 1 space did not end up mattering so everything worked out don't worry =)
@80MinToMidnight

Is there anything else we need to buy or is today already taken care of?
@80MinToMidnight

Is there anything else we need to buy or is today already taken care of?
7zcCDc4.png
@bluecupcake52

I think we still need 10 towards the talisman
@bluecupcake52

I think we still need 10 towards the talisman
yXOBcio.gif
@Sellefane

Ok, I just sent in 10 for the talisman.
@Sellefane

Ok, I just sent in 10 for the talisman.
7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="CatkinStarchild" date=2017-05-26 08:27:22] @80MinToMidnight sending them in to Wintercreek now, thankyou for the directions :) I'm so sorry to have complicated things for you guys, I don't normally do dom-related things let alone a complex game like this, I shouldn't really have risked it being so new to it all! Hope the flask helps, best of luck all :) [/quote] You definitely didn't complicate the matter, you have been a great help! We are all just having fun and we are of course more than happy to have you join us! :D <3
CatkinStarchild wrote on 2017-05-26:

You definitely didn't complicate the matter, you have been a great help! We are all just having fun and we are of course more than happy to have you join us! :D <3
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
Here is the last message I got from Wintercreek.

"I can put it towards that flask of fleet feet since she needs eight more spaces to complete the maze and she doesn't yet have one :) Thank you! Recording it now! "

I've been away from my computer most of today. I will be gone all of tomorrow as well. I have one lvl 10 dragon i can put forward.

Here is the last message I got from Wintercreek.

"I can put it towards that flask of fleet feet since she needs eight more spaces to complete the maze and she doesn't yet have one :) Thank you! Recording it now! "

I've been away from my computer most of today. I will be gone all of tomorrow as well. I have one lvl 10 dragon i can put forward.

yXOBcio.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13