Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Sellefane

Did we get the Talismen of Divine lntervention? I only see 3 slots for it and it looks like the Doc isnt update

I can emergency pour some levels in if need be
@Sellefane

Did we get the Talismen of Divine lntervention? I only see 3 slots for it and it looks like the Doc isnt update

I can emergency pour some levels in if need be
Here is the entire conversation. I believe there has always only ever been three talismans available at a time. Additionally, I just looked over the rules from the beginning regarding the talismans, and they have not been running it quite as written (to our benefit). Anyway...

Sellefane 2017-05-26 05:54:41
30 levels towards a talisman of divine intervention for Dahlia

Wintercreek 2017-05-26 16:46:47
Augh, all the ToDI are purchased D: But! She could probably use a Flask of Fleet Feet... there's one left! Should I put the levels towards that?

Sellefane 2017-05-26 18:07:58
That's fine. I'm not sure what else would benefit her. I'm currently not really able to access FR. If the team doesn't have anything else to put my dragons towards, than I guess pure tickets would be fine.

Wintercreek 2017-05-26 18:11:05
I can put it towards that flask of fleet feet since she needs eight more spaces to complete the maze and she doesn't yet have one :) Thank you! Recording it now!

Wintercreek 2017-05-26 18:13:05
Alrighty, you have purchased 15 levels toward the Flask of Fleet Feet and 15 pure tickets! Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Here is the entire conversation. I believe there has always only ever been three talismans available at a time. Additionally, I just looked over the rules from the beginning regarding the talismans, and they have not been running it quite as written (to our benefit). Anyway...

Sellefane 2017-05-26 05:54:41
30 levels towards a talisman of divine intervention for Dahlia

Wintercreek 2017-05-26 16:46:47
Augh, all the ToDI are purchased D: But! She could probably use a Flask of Fleet Feet... there's one left! Should I put the levels towards that?

Sellefane 2017-05-26 18:07:58
That's fine. I'm not sure what else would benefit her. I'm currently not really able to access FR. If the team doesn't have anything else to put my dragons towards, than I guess pure tickets would be fine.

Wintercreek 2017-05-26 18:11:05
I can put it towards that flask of fleet feet since she needs eight more spaces to complete the maze and she doesn't yet have one :) Thank you! Recording it now!

Wintercreek 2017-05-26 18:13:05
Alrighty, you have purchased 15 levels toward the Flask of Fleet Feet and 15 pure tickets! Thank you for your understanding and patience!
yXOBcio.gif
Well this all seems quite confusing, ugh.

But, we did get 3rd place (bummer it wasn't second)- good luck to all in the raffles! <3
Well this all seems quite confusing, ugh.

But, we did get 3rd place (bummer it wasn't second)- good luck to all in the raffles! <3
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
Well either way it didn't come down to the talisman since she completed her obstacles at the end. It all came down to who made the post wherever that determines movement order. We got it 3rd, hence we finished 3rd.
Well either way it didn't come down to the talisman since she completed her obstacles at the end. It all came down to who made the post wherever that determines movement order. We got it 3rd, hence we finished 3rd.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13