Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bit bored... ideas?
1 2
hey! so it's been... quite a while since i touched the forums fully, and it's because i've been so bored and unmotivated lately. i've rarely done anything for the festivals, i haven't even been scavenging -- my dragons are so hungry! it's so weird!

...so i wanna ask: what is there to do nowadays? i don't have many gems to buy eggs and hatch them, nor do i have enough for gene projects. i just... can't find any motivation to keep going, but i don't wanna quit, yknow? i need ideas to keep going! even if you can't help out, just tell me something interesting about your dragons! anything helps!

hey! so it's been... quite a while since i touched the forums fully, and it's because i've been so bored and unmotivated lately. i've rarely done anything for the festivals, i haven't even been scavenging -- my dragons are so hungry! it's so weird!

...so i wanna ask: what is there to do nowadays? i don't have many gems to buy eggs and hatch them, nor do i have enough for gene projects. i just... can't find any motivation to keep going, but i don't wanna quit, yknow? i need ideas to keep going! even if you can't help out, just tell me something interesting about your dragons! anything helps!

I've been updating a dragon census of mine and vowing to write a little lore for each of them! Collecting apparel through the coli or baldwin's or whatever has been keeping me busy too :0 I don't really care for familiars, so having apparel to collect is fun.
I've been updating a dragon census of mine and vowing to write a little lore for each of them! Collecting apparel through the coli or baldwin's or whatever has been keeping me busy too :0 I don't really care for familiars, so having apparel to collect is fun.
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
You can always dedicate your entire lair to ridiculous breeding challenges >: ) (don't look at my hibden)
You can always dedicate your entire lair to ridiculous breeding challenges >: ) (don't look at my hibden)
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
I got really into the Stock the Pond and 100 Hatchling breeding challenges! I find they are fun and regular enough to keep interested without being too demanding of my time.
I got really into the Stock the Pond and 100 Hatchling breeding challenges! I find they are fun and regular enough to keep interested without being too demanding of my time.
Achievements brought me back, so I've been working on them, as well as finishing a new tab of gen1s. At least, it inspires me to do fairgrounds and coli a little every day!
Achievements brought me back, so I've been working on them, as well as finishing a new tab of gen1s. At least, it inspires me to do fairgrounds and coli a little every day!
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i personally have been dressing dragons via dressing room as sort of a boredom-killer! i find it really fun and relaxing and it's free!! you can find a bunch of combinations of outfits to really match dragons, or you can create outfits for others!

i think being apart of discord communities myself has helped me find a way to help others with lore/creating outfits/scrying without creating a forum post in a more lax and informal setting

i also tend to write lore for myself or others when i'm feeling it!
i personally have been dressing dragons via dressing room as sort of a boredom-killer! i find it really fun and relaxing and it's free!! you can find a bunch of combinations of outfits to really match dragons, or you can create outfits for others!

i think being apart of discord communities myself has helped me find a way to help others with lore/creating outfits/scrying without creating a forum post in a more lax and informal setting

i also tend to write lore for myself or others when i'm feeling it!
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
Hmmmm... I'm keeping a g1 lair and am trying to collect enough to gene my dragons and expand my lair!
Hmmmm... I'm keeping a g1 lair and am trying to collect enough to gene my dragons and expand my lair!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I recently started a Breed Out the Ugly challenge! definitely recommended if you like breeding weirdo chaos gremlins. my first project nest just hatched. I was actually so excited that I woke up in the middle of the night and had to check FR to see what I got (spoilers: they are ugly)

Stock the Pond also helps satisfy my weirdo chaos gremlin needs. imo, hatching nests is one of the most fun things on here, especially with wide-range couples so it's a surprise what you'll get every time
I recently started a Breed Out the Ugly challenge! definitely recommended if you like breeding weirdo chaos gremlins. my first project nest just hatched. I was actually so excited that I woke up in the middle of the night and had to check FR to see what I got (spoilers: they are ugly)

Stock the Pond also helps satisfy my weirdo chaos gremlin needs. imo, hatching nests is one of the most fun things on here, especially with wide-range couples so it's a surprise what you'll get every time
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
achievement hunting, familiar collecting, and making fandragons were all good ways for me to get back into the swing of things!
achievement hunting, familiar collecting, and making fandragons were all good ways for me to get back into the swing of things!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Get obsessed with some other media, then decide that you need overly specific fandragons who's colors don't exist yet!! It'll keep you occupied... FOREVER :)

But honestly I never get bored of buying new projects and trying to earn the money to finish them, mostly through maxing out Fairgrounds everyday and then leveling and exalting hatchlings that don't sell. Slowly but surely I make progress, and that's what keeps me motivated ^^
Get obsessed with some other media, then decide that you need overly specific fandragons who's colors don't exist yet!! It'll keep you occupied... FOREVER :)

But honestly I never get bored of buying new projects and trying to earn the money to finish them, mostly through maxing out Fairgrounds everyday and then leveling and exalting hatchlings that don't sell. Slowly but surely I make progress, and that's what keeps me motivated ^^
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
1 2