Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | gimmick lair ideas
1 2 3 4 5
gimmick lairs/accounts I would make but can’t because multiaccounting isn’t allowed and I like my current lair a lot:

- one auraboa with medusa, and the rest of the lair is pure greyscale dragons with genes like ground/fissure

- all the dragons have invisibility cloaks and each has a beastclan familiar. all of the lore in the bios is actually about the “familiar” as this person has decided to play beastclan rising instead of flight rising and explore the worldbuilding of the beastclans. (i think someone has done this one actually)

- username “BatCave” and all the dragons have the batty gene. bonus points if there’s a batman fandragon. unfortunately auraboas weren’t around for that april fools update where the dragons got flipped upsidedown because that would really sell this one

- fandragons for each of the original 151 pokemon. broadcast message is “gotta catch em all”. bonus points if the username is “AshKetchum” or the avatar is the pikachu fandragon. if that’s not enough pokemon for you, FR currently has enough slots for you to go up to gen 5 and still have room

- g1 only lair that’s an orphanage

- all the dragons are identical colours, genes, gender, eye colour, apparel, and name. all maximum 693 slots filled with one guy.

feel free to add your own. or even do any of these if you want I’d love to see it LOL
gimmick lairs/accounts I would make but can’t because multiaccounting isn’t allowed and I like my current lair a lot:

- one auraboa with medusa, and the rest of the lair is pure greyscale dragons with genes like ground/fissure

- all the dragons have invisibility cloaks and each has a beastclan familiar. all of the lore in the bios is actually about the “familiar” as this person has decided to play beastclan rising instead of flight rising and explore the worldbuilding of the beastclans. (i think someone has done this one actually)

- username “BatCave” and all the dragons have the batty gene. bonus points if there’s a batman fandragon. unfortunately auraboas weren’t around for that april fools update where the dragons got flipped upsidedown because that would really sell this one

- fandragons for each of the original 151 pokemon. broadcast message is “gotta catch em all”. bonus points if the username is “AshKetchum” or the avatar is the pikachu fandragon. if that’s not enough pokemon for you, FR currently has enough slots for you to go up to gen 5 and still have room

- g1 only lair that’s an orphanage

- all the dragons are identical colours, genes, gender, eye colour, apparel, and name. all maximum 693 slots filled with one guy.

feel free to add your own. or even do any of these if you want I’d love to see it LOL
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I don't see any reason some of these couldn't be a tab in your main lair? The Pokémon one sounds like a fun scrying challenge, I might give that a go, even if it doesn't become real!
I don't see any reason some of these couldn't be a tab in your main lair? The Pokémon one sounds like a fun scrying challenge, I might give that a go, even if it doesn't become real!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

oh well see now I have to have a medusa dragon with a statue garden
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2024-01-01 04:07:24" ] I don't see any reason some of these couldn't be a tab in your main lair? The Pokémon one sounds like a fun scrying challenge, I might give that a go, even if it doesn't become real! [/quote] That’s true! However I am a heavy lore lair and each of my tabs is a different era/setting, and I wouldn’t really like to have one that’s quite jokey amongst all my writing and such. If I were to do these, I would want to REALLY commit to the bit and go full out I might do something with the medusa one, though, as that one I could fit into my lore
Renaiwom wrote on 2024-01-01 04:07:24:
That’s true! However I am a heavy lore lair and each of my tabs is a different era/setting, and I wouldn’t really like to have one that’s quite jokey amongst all my writing and such. If I were to do these, I would want to REALLY commit to the bit and go full out

I might do something with the medusa one, though, as that one I could fit into my lore
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
you could do that last idea on a smaller scale. maybe just a tab filled with the same dragon named George or something. or maybe just two- George and then an identical dragon named NotGeorge
you could do that last idea on a smaller scale. maybe just a tab filled with the same dragon named George or something. or maybe just two- George and then an identical dragon named NotGeorge
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[quote name="Fact" date="2024-01-01 03:31:04" ] - one auraboa with medusa, and the rest of the lair is pure greyscale dragons with genes like ground/fissure [/quote] furiously takes notes On another gimmick note- this account was gonna have mannequin fan dragons [like in the dressing room] until i couldnt get the default icon back v_v
Fact wrote on 2024-01-01 03:31:04:

furiously takes notes

On another gimmick note- this account was gonna have mannequin fan dragons [like in the dressing room] until i couldnt get the default icon back v_v

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
Some ideas I've had:

-A deli, all the dragons look like food.

-All the dragons featured in jigsaws
Some ideas I've had:

-A deli, all the dragons look like food.

-All the dragons featured in jigsaws
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
hold on youre cooking......
I Would do the pokemon challenge with gen 6 pokeon but like...no lair space LOL
i love the medusa garden.....i should start making lore for my clan for once first though djthigu
hold on youre cooking......
I Would do the pokemon challenge with gen 6 pokeon but like...no lair space LOL
i love the medusa garden.....i should start making lore for my clan for once first though djthigu
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
A lair with one dragon named Baldwin and Slime/Sludge dragons made to look like transmutation materials. Bonus points for other reagents, like Sizzling Phosphorus or Glass Beakers.
A lair with one dragon named Baldwin and Slime/Sludge dragons made to look like transmutation materials. Bonus points for other reagents, like Sizzling Phosphorus or Glass Beakers.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
[quote name="Fact" date="2024-01-01 03:31:04" ] - all the dragons are identical colours, genes, gender, eye colour, apparel, and name. all maximum 693 slots filled with one guy. [/quote] Sounds like someone hasn't heard of Sunshine........ Though I believe they do have a little bit of variety, and there is One normie. But Sunshine is still a lot to witness for the first time. That said, I love the first one. Genuinely a really cool idea, if I had to do a gimmick account then that'd be a very cool avenue. As for a suggestion, how about a library where every dragon has just an invisibility cloak and the floating book apparel? You get one obligatory librarian.
Fact wrote on 2024-01-01 03:31:04:

Sounds like someone hasn't heard of Sunshine........ Though I believe they do have a little bit of variety, and there is One normie. But Sunshine is still a lot to witness for the first time.

That said, I love the first one. Genuinely a really cool idea, if I had to do a gimmick account then that'd be a very cool avenue.
As for a suggestion, how about a library where every dragon has just an invisibility cloak and the floating book apparel? You get one obligatory librarian.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3 4 5