Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The most 'normal' World Map location?
1 2
Title says it all: What do you think is the most 'normal' World Map location, and why?

'Normal' can be anything, it can be normal weather, normal biome/location, a lack of magic or supernatural events/causes, or even the complete opposite.

Locations can be entire regions/domains(e.g Southern Icefield), or more specific spots (e.g Blight Sanctum).

Feel free to also say which area you believe is the least normal (the most abnormal, I guess?)
Title says it all: What do you think is the most 'normal' World Map location, and why?

'Normal' can be anything, it can be normal weather, normal biome/location, a lack of magic or supernatural events/causes, or even the complete opposite.

Locations can be entire regions/domains(e.g Southern Icefield), or more specific spots (e.g Blight Sanctum).

Feel free to also say which area you believe is the least normal (the most abnormal, I guess?)
I feel like some of the most 'normal' locations would be from nature, wind, or water as they are similar to climates and biomes we'd see on earth. As for some of the stranger ones, I'm pretty sure arcane takes the cake.
I feel like some of the most 'normal' locations would be from nature, wind, or water as they are similar to climates and biomes we'd see on earth. As for some of the stranger ones, I'm pretty sure arcane takes the cake.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
woter
woter
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I think most normal would be nature territory and maybe earth. It's pretty much just jungle and desert-ish rocky terrain.
I think most normal would be nature territory and maybe earth. It's pretty much just jungle and desert-ish rocky terrain.
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
Ice flight has the most normal terrain.

The tundra, forests, ice floes and even the mountains are pretty close to the ones we have in real life. It's probably similar to walking through Alaska.

Except maybe the mountains are the size of the Himalayas. Maybe. Although honestly their size can also be the Andes mountains too. We don't know.

Either way the logic is "do not try to climb the peaks" and "please do not die in ice flight".
Ice flight has the most normal terrain.

The tundra, forests, ice floes and even the mountains are pretty close to the ones we have in real life. It's probably similar to walking through Alaska.

Except maybe the mountains are the size of the Himalayas. Maybe. Although honestly their size can also be the Andes mountains too. We don't know.

Either way the logic is "do not try to climb the peaks" and "please do not die in ice flight".
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
Definitely Ice and some earth locations, some of light as well!
Definitely Ice and some earth locations, some of light as well!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If by normal you mean like most earth-like places, I'd say the parts with buildings look like familiar sights to a human.

If by normal you mean like most earth-like places, I'd say the parts with buildings look like familiar sights to a human.

Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
I love you, Churnscar Wharf and Worldedge Wetlands [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/58.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/83.png[/img]
I love you, Churnscar Wharf and Worldedge Wetlands

58.png83.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I think a lot of places in the in the light and wind domains are pretty normal.
I think a lot of places in the in the light and wind domains are pretty normal.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
The most normal region is probably Nature, since it's just basically a giant jungle.

The weirdest region is definitely Plague because it's literally a living meat wasteland, and nothing about that is normal.
The most normal region is probably Nature, since it's just basically a giant jungle.

The weirdest region is definitely Plague because it's literally a living meat wasteland, and nothing about that is normal.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2