Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Back From Hiatus
Suddenly remembered that this game exists and since I love dragons I decided to come back to see what was new. I see there's 2 new dragons that I don't recognize - Undertide and Aether. Loving the Aether's so far they look like giant fluffy moths :D

Anyways just wondering if anyone could help me catch up on what else I missed. And if there's any tips to earning treasure fast since I need to really be expanding my lair more lol
Suddenly remembered that this game exists and since I love dragons I decided to come back to see what was new. I see there's 2 new dragons that I don't recognize - Undertide and Aether. Loving the Aether's so far they look like giant fluffy moths :D

Anyways just wondering if anyone could help me catch up on what else I missed. And if there's any tips to earning treasure fast since I need to really be expanding my lair more lol
Welcome Back

Chronological update reference summarizes all the announcements for you. And The Data-Based Money Making Guide can help you out with making money.

@Jesselin
Welcome Back

Chronological update reference summarizes all the announcements for you. And The Data-Based Money Making Guide can help you out with making money.

@Jesselin
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Thank you! Seems like I have a bit to catch up on. I saw one of the new genes, firebreather so I might go looking for dragons with the gene since I ended up using my achievement points on the aether carnivore gene and other stuff instead
Thank you! Seems like I have a bit to catch up on. I saw one of the new genes, firebreather so I might go looking for dragons with the gene since I ended up using my achievement points on the aether carnivore gene and other stuff instead
Welcome back to FR!
Welcome back to FR!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
welcome!!!
welcome!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!