Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is this achievement impossible for me?
I exalted a progen dragon long ago, and something like a year or so ago had it restored to me, and I see there is an achievement for it that isn't awarded, does this mean this is one that is only achievable to people who do this process [b][i]after[/i][/b] the achievement system has been put in place, and now is unavailable to me because I've already used my one chance to have a progenitor dragon restored to me? [img]https://i.imgur.com/kGlq9WT.png[/img]
I exalted a progen dragon long ago, and something like a year or so ago had it restored to me, and I see there is an achievement for it that isn't awarded, does this mean this is one that is only achievable to people who do this process after the achievement system has been put in place, and now is unavailable to me because I've already used my one chance to have a progenitor dragon restored to me?

kGlq9WT.png
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski You can exalt and restore your progenitors however many times you like. See here: link
@Christovski You can exalt and restore your progenitors however many times you like. See here: link
fzww6al.png
@Christovski

Due to a change a few years ago progenitors can now be exalted/restored an unlimited number of times using Self-Service.

You're good to get this Achievement!

edit: ninja'd!
@Christovski

Due to a change a few years ago progenitors can now be exalted/restored an unlimited number of times using Self-Service.

You're good to get this Achievement!

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Christovski You can restore your progens as many times as you like once every 3 days through self-service, you aren't locked out of anything and there isn't a one time restore anymore: https://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration
@Christovski You can restore your progens as many times as you like once every 3 days through self-service, you aren't locked out of anything and there isn't a one time restore anymore: https://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I guess I'm just really old and remember the staff being like "we can give you back a dragon you messed up and let go...ONCE"
and having to go through site support.

I had no idea this feature existed, thanks y'all this must've come out while I was on a hiatus.
I guess I'm just really old and remember the staff being like "we can give you back a dragon you messed up and let go...ONCE"
and having to go through site support.

I had no idea this feature existed, thanks y'all this must've come out while I was on a hiatus.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
So I have to **exalt** one of my most beloved dragons just to restore it to get the achievement?? I’m exactly not comfortable with that
So I have to **exalt** one of my most beloved dragons just to restore it to get the achievement?? I’m exactly not comfortable with that
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
@MangoMegs

(Apologies if this was simply a vent post you didn't want to talk about!)

You don't have to do the achievement if you don't want to, and nobody can tell you how to feel about it. If you're a completionist like me, I understand the struggle with the hassle & emotional attachment, but I can't tell you what to do.

If you're still on the fence, remember that the dragon can be returned as soon as you've exalted them, and they'll have retained whatever bio and battle stones you left with them. They aren't lost forever, and who knows, maybe their journey to the Stormcatcher could be a cool addition to their lore?

The way I see it, achievements like this one are the staff's way of introducing features like Exalt Restoration to new players, and how to make use of them. Lots of players exalt their progenitors as soon as they get other dragons, and may not even realize they can be restored for a very long time.
@MangoMegs

(Apologies if this was simply a vent post you didn't want to talk about!)

You don't have to do the achievement if you don't want to, and nobody can tell you how to feel about it. If you're a completionist like me, I understand the struggle with the hassle & emotional attachment, but I can't tell you what to do.

If you're still on the fence, remember that the dragon can be returned as soon as you've exalted them, and they'll have retained whatever bio and battle stones you left with them. They aren't lost forever, and who knows, maybe their journey to the Stormcatcher could be a cool addition to their lore?

The way I see it, achievements like this one are the staff's way of introducing features like Exalt Restoration to new players, and how to make use of them. Lots of players exalt their progenitors as soon as they get other dragons, and may not even realize they can be restored for a very long time.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
No no I appreciate the help and insight. I know they can be brought back immediately but I know I’m not the only one that must be hesitant about exalting a dragon we’ve had for years. I’m a major completionist too so it’s killing me ngl. It’s just the unknown that’s scary, what if there’s a bug in the system and they’re lost forever, or we lose the coliseum progress etc. Silly reasons I know but I still have them in the back of my head. It’s just weird that this is an achievement the devs expect everyone (who wants to complete the achievements) to do.
@NightmareJudge
No no I appreciate the help and insight. I know they can be brought back immediately but I know I’m not the only one that must be hesitant about exalting a dragon we’ve had for years. I’m a major completionist too so it’s killing me ngl. It’s just the unknown that’s scary, what if there’s a bug in the system and they’re lost forever, or we lose the coliseum progress etc. Silly reasons I know but I still have them in the back of my head. It’s just weird that this is an achievement the devs expect everyone (who wants to complete the achievements) to do.
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
@MangoMegs
I'm having trouble with this one too. I'm a completionist to the point I earned and spent millions of gems on familiars, but I just can't bring myself to exalt one my progens even though it'll only take a minute to do the entire process and I know they'll be perfectly fine. Maybe it might help you to take an approach that not exalting them is an achievement in of itself, even if it's not one that's tracked by the site? (or the fact that the achievement is forever undone is basically tracking it) To never exalt them throughout your entire time on the site, I think that still means something!
@MangoMegs
I'm having trouble with this one too. I'm a completionist to the point I earned and spent millions of gems on familiars, but I just can't bring myself to exalt one my progens even though it'll only take a minute to do the entire process and I know they'll be perfectly fine. Maybe it might help you to take an approach that not exalting them is an achievement in of itself, even if it's not one that's tracked by the site? (or the fact that the achievement is forever undone is basically tracking it) To never exalt them throughout your entire time on the site, I think that still means something!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46225847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/462259/46225847_350.png[/img][/url] Abaster would like to assure everyone that he came to absolutely no harm durring his very brief visit to the Gladekeeper's domain. It [i]was[/i] a little inconvenient to have to remove his outfit, scene and familiar, but those will be re-donned easily enouyh.
46225847_350.png

Abaster would like to assure everyone that he came to absolutely no harm durring his very brief visit to the Gladekeeper's domain.

It was a little inconvenient to have to remove his outfit, scene and familiar, but those will be re-donned easily enouyh.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!