Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free familiers and apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have more familiers and apparel than I know what to do with. If you would like any of them, send me a message and I will send you a bunch for free. I'd rather someone got to use them than they all sit unused in my hoard! Offer good while supplies last.

Edit: I am out of apparel but I still have familiers. I also have some skins and battle stones I don't really care about if anyone wants some random ones!
I have more familiers and apparel than I know what to do with. If you would like any of them, send me a message and I will send you a bunch for free. I'd rather someone got to use them than they all sit unused in my hoard! Offer good while supplies last.

Edit: I am out of apparel but I still have familiers. I also have some skins and battle stones I don't really care about if anyone wants some random ones!
@IronGroot hi there! i would really appreciate anything you could throw at me ^^; thank you so much!
@IronGroot hi there! i would really appreciate anything you could throw at me ^^; thank you so much!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@IronGroot Super nice of you! Would love anything if you have anything left
@IronGroot Super nice of you! Would love anything if you have anything left
FD1rkPC.png
@IronGroot

I would love anything you got :)

Thank you so much for doing this, and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you ^v^
@IronGroot

I would love anything you got :)

Thank you so much for doing this, and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you ^v^
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
@IronGroot i'd love some if you have any left!! <3
@IronGroot i'd love some if you have any left!! <3
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
@irongroot — if you have anything left i’d love to take it!
@irongroot — if you have anything left i’d love to take it!
fwvPppZ.gif
@IronGroot

Hey! Looking for some free familiars! Anything would be appreciated: trying to complete my bestiary :)
@IronGroot

Hey! Looking for some free familiars! Anything would be appreciated: trying to complete my bestiary :)
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@IronGroot
Hey there :D
I notice you got some familiars that I don't have yet ^^ I could give you a list of the ones you have or you can just surprise me? <3
Would love anything.
@IronGroot
Hey there :D
I notice you got some familiars that I don't have yet ^^ I could give you a list of the ones you have or you can just surprise me? <3
Would love anything.
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@irongroot I would love anything that you can send. I'm working on both my hatchery and lore.
@irongroot I would love anything that you can send. I'm working on both my hatchery and lore.
@Irongroot Thanks so much for the giveaway! Could I request some familiars, please? Would love something new for my bestiary or fodder.
@Irongroot Thanks so much for the giveaway! Could I request some familiars, please? Would love something new for my bestiary or fodder.
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7