Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OLD account checking in
1 2 3
You know those forgotten accounts with early 4# ID dragons people talk about? Well here’s one. I have about 4 with some early 6 digits as well. Anyone know about what they’re worth gem wise?
You know those forgotten accounts with early 4# ID dragons people talk about? Well here’s one. I have about 4 with some early 6 digits as well. Anyone know about what they’re worth gem wise?
@Valhoon
6-digits are worth upwards of 2.7kg

4-digits you can honestly auction, most recent one I can find went for 75kg

[New] Chronological update reference has an overview of all the announcements since you've last been on if you want to check it out as well.
@Valhoon
6-digits are worth upwards of 2.7kg

4-digits you can honestly auction, most recent one I can find went for 75kg

[New] Chronological update reference has an overview of all the announcements since you've last been on if you want to check it out as well.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
There are no 4-digits at the AH, and the cheapest 5-digits are 20kg and upwards. I wouldn't sell a 4-digit for less than 50kg. Depending on the colours and whether it's a G1 you can probably get a lot more.
There are no 4-digits at the AH, and the cheapest 5-digits are 20kg and upwards. I wouldn't sell a 4-digit for less than 50kg. Depending on the colours and whether it's a G1 you can probably get a lot more.
Wow! Welcome back if you're going to stick around, those are some old dragons you've got there.
Wow! Welcome back if you're going to stick around, those are some old dragons you've got there.
Just adding to the comments above, if the 4-digits you're speaking of selling are your progenitors, you will not be able to sell them to someone else as they are bound to your lair.
Just adding to the comments above, if the 4-digits you're speaking of selling are your progenitors, you will not be able to sell them to someone else as they are bound to your lair.
.-.
prices go down if the dragons have offspring, especially unnamed exalted, so if you're looking around for comparable auctions that's something to consider, but still worth a ton! Welcome back! :)
prices go down if the dragons have offspring, especially unnamed exalted, so if you're looking around for comparable auctions that's something to consider, but still worth a ton! Welcome back! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
You can find a link to Old Dragon Collectors Association in my signature! If you want to ping buyer's, you can find the lists there :)
You can find a link to Old Dragon Collectors Association in my signature! If you want to ping buyer's, you can find the lists there :)
6Sx7SSv.png
Holy Mather, 50kg ... With that kind of money I feel like I need to befriend you lol
Holy Mather, 50kg ... With that kind of money I feel like I need to befriend you lol
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
Additionally many 6 digits will go for more than the lowest auction house price.

7 digits also have some value now but in general it's not nearly as much as 6 digits and lower. I am having trouble loading your lair so I can't see your dragons.
Additionally many 6 digits will go for more than the lowest auction house price.

7 digits also have some value now but in general it's not nearly as much as 6 digits and lower. I am having trouble loading your lair so I can't see your dragons.
I will put something here eventually.
I see two four digits (besides the progens), a lot of six digits, a six digit Imperial, seven digit imperial with no offspring…

The dragon named “Oz” is worth quite a bit since dragons with two letter names are no longer able to be created.

I can’t speak on actual values as I don’t have any actual experience with old dragons and the like.

Good luck to you!
I see two four digits (besides the progens), a lot of six digits, a six digit Imperial, seven digit imperial with no offspring…

The dragon named “Oz” is worth quite a bit since dragons with two letter names are no longer able to be created.

I can’t speak on actual values as I don’t have any actual experience with old dragons and the like.

Good luck to you!
1 2 3