Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Embassy Challenge - A personal Project
[center][size=5][b] Embassy Challenge :[/b][/size][/center] [b]Hello guys! [emoji=guardian star size=1] [/b] I have been working on an Ambassador since forever but have not actually sat down to either plan or organize it. Well today is the day! This post will be an ongoing work in progress for myself so that I know how far I've come in the adventure. My goal is to get a dragon of each flight with colours (and sometimes breeds) that matches it so that any of the Ambassadors is the perfect stereotypic example of the flight. I will be generalizing heavily! My second goal is to have one of each type of apparel and preferably familiar to go with them, and although some will be near impossible to achieve, like the Light Sprite for one [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1] I will be doing my very best to get to the end. I will consider my mission a success when I have one of each type of the apparels from the modern Flight Rising, and will keep this post for future collecting after that. I'll find a way to figure out how to see when my collection is "complete" later on. :) Come with me on my journey towards the ultimate Flight Rising Embassy! | Thank you to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=255233]Pham[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=163646]vulpeszerda[/url] for making [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2746921/1]All Festival items & skins collected[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2743050] [GUIDE] Flight festival familiars [/url] whose forum guides was invaluable! | [quote][size=5][b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=13][b]Elemental Holidays:[/b][/url][/size] [b]Dates and Times[/b] Holidays occur--on average--the last week of every month except December. Each will begin at around 12AM on a Sunday, and end around 12AM the following Sunday. Below are the months in which each holiday is celebrated: [LIST] [*]January: Crystalline Gala (Ice) [*]February: Trickmurk Circus (Shadow) [*]March: Mistral Jamboree (Wind) [*]April: Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water) [*]May: Greenskeeper Gathering (Nature) [*]June: Brightshine Jubilee (Light) [*]July: Thundercrack Carnivale (Lightning) [*]August: Flameforger's Festival (Fire) [*]September: Starfall Celebration (Arcane) [*]October: Riot of Rot (Plague) [*]November: Rockbreaker's Ceremony (Earth) [*]December: None. [/LIST][/quote]
Embassy Challenge :

Hello guys!
I have been working on an Ambassador since forever but have not actually sat down to either plan or organize it. Well today is the day! This post will be an ongoing work in progress for myself so that I know how far I've come in the adventure.

My goal is to get a dragon of each flight with colours (and sometimes breeds) that matches it so that any of the Ambassadors is the perfect stereotypic example of the flight. I will be generalizing heavily!

My second goal is to have one of each type of apparel and preferably familiar to go with them, and although some will be near impossible to achieve, like the Light Sprite for one I will be doing my very best to get to the end. I will consider my mission a success when I have one of each type of the apparels from the modern Flight Rising, and will keep this post for future collecting after that.

I'll find a way to figure out how to see when my collection is "complete" later on. :)

Come with me on my journey towards the ultimate Flight Rising Embassy!

| Thank you to Pham and vulpeszerda for making All Festival items & skins collected and [GUIDE] Flight festival familiars whose forum guides was invaluable! |

Quote:
Elemental Holidays:

Dates and Times
Holidays occur--on average--the last week of every month except December. Each will begin at around 12AM on a Sunday, and end around 12AM the following Sunday. Below are the months in which each holiday is celebrated:
  • January: Crystalline Gala (Ice)
  • February: Trickmurk Circus (Shadow)
  • March: Mistral Jamboree (Wind)
  • April: Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water)
  • May: Greenskeeper Gathering (Nature)
  • June: Brightshine Jubilee (Light)
  • July: Thundercrack Carnivale (Lightning)
  • August: Flameforger's Festival (Fire)
  • September: Starfall Celebration (Arcane)
  • October: Riot of Rot (Plague)
  • November: Rockbreaker's Ceremony (Earth)
  • December: None.
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
[size=5][b] Current [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/82577/2265735?name=&type=undefined]Embassy [emoji=achievement size=1][/url] : [/b][/size] __________________________________________________________________________ [left][size=4][b] W A T E R [/b][/size][/left] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79986032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799861/79986032_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol][right][item=Spirit of Water] [size=3][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][i]Unnamed[/i][/b] Stone | Slate | Brown Earth Commont [/columns][/right] [right][size=4][b] A R C A N E [/b][/size][/right] [columns][item=Spirit of the Arcane] [size=3][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Elayne[/b] Rose | Rose | Bubblegum Arcane Bright [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78248771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782488/78248771_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [left][size=4][b] E A R T H [/b][/size][/left] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80204599][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/802046/80204599_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol][right][item=Spirit of Earth] [size=3][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][i]Unnamed[/i][/b] Abyss | Turquoise | Robin Water Uncommont [/columns][/right] [right][size=4][b] F I R E [/b][/size][/right] [columns][item=Spirit of Fire] [size=3][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][i]Unnamed[/i][/b] Fire | Maroon | Red Fire Uncommon [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80316793][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803168/80316793_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [left][size=4][b] L I G H T N I N G [/b][/size][/left] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80328592][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803286/80328592_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol][right][item=Spirit of Lightning] [size=3][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][i]Unnamed[/i][/b] Obsidian | Aqua | Teal Lightning Uncommont [/columns][/right]
Current Embassy :

W A T E R
79986032_350.png xx
Spirit of Water

Unnamed

Stone | Slate | Brown
Earth Commont

A R C A N E
Spirit of the Arcane

Elayne

Rose | Rose | Bubblegum
Arcane Bright

xx 78248771_350.png

E A R T H
80204599_350.png xx
Spirit of Earth

Unnamed

Abyss | Turquoise | Robin
Water Uncommont

F I R E
Spirit of Fire

Unnamed

Fire | Maroon | Red
Fire Uncommon

xx 80316793_350.png

L I G H T N I N G
80328592_350.png xx
Spirit of Lightning

Unnamed

Obsidian | Aqua | Teal
Lightning Uncommont
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
[size=5][b] Missing Items, Vistas, and Scenes : [/b][/size] A full list of all the Festival Items excluding skins and accents that I have yet to collect! [b][size=5] Crystalline Gala [/size][/b] [quote=Ice Apparel | ][item=Frigid Armband] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Frigid Crown] [item=Snowfall Robe] [item=Icicle Chains] [item=Glacierguard Platemail] [item=Frostfaerie Wings][/quote] [quote= Ice Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Scene: Icewarden's Domain] [item=Vista: Crystalline Gala] [item=Vista: Icewarden] [/quote] [quote=Owned Ice Apparel | ][columns][b] Ice - Crystalline Gala Items [/b] [gamedb item=934]x2 [gamedb item=8399]x1 [gamedb item=8401]x1 [gamedb item=15874]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Trickmurk Circus [/size][/b] [quote=Shadow Apparel | ][item=Shady Armband] [item=Tricktrouper Crown] [item=Shady Crown] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] [item=Bramble Mantle] [item=Murkmirth tailcoat] [item=Shadowstrike] [item=Void's Grasp] [/quote] [quote=Shadow Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain] [item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus] [item=Vista: Shadowbinder] [/quote] [quote=Owned Shadow Apparel | ] [gamedb item=939]x1 [gamedb item=8954]x1 [gamedb item=8955]x1 [gamedb item=29290]x3 [gamedb item=33506]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Mistral Jamboree [/size][/b] [quote=Wind Apparel | ][item=Whirlwind Armband] [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Whirlwind Sash] [item=Gustborne Balloon] [item=Whirlwind Crown] [item=Windbound Mask] [item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] [item=Map Kit] [item=Aerborne Gustgather] [item=Reedcleft Resonance] [item=Standard of the Windsinger] [item=Airborne Parchment] [/quote] [quote=Wind Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Scene: Windsinger's Domain] [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree] [item=Vista: Windsinger] [/quote] [quote=Owned Wind Apparel | ] [gamedb item=941]x1 [gamedb item=29582]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Wavecrest Saturnalia [/size][/b] [quote=Water Apparel | ][item=Diver Armband] [item=Thresher Flatfins] [item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Diver Crown] [item=Warmwater Wanderers] [item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Fin Jewels] [item=Fathomsearch Spirit Jug] [item=Current Caller Raiment] [item=Coral Crown] [/quote] [quote=Water Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Scene: Tidelord's Domain] [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Vista: Tidelord] [/quote] [quote=Owned Water Apparel | ] [gamedb item=940]x1 [gamedb item=9996]x1 [gamedb item=29801]x3 [gamedb item=34237]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Greenskeeper Gathering [/size][/b] [quote=Nature Apparel | ][item=Druidic Armband] [item=Naturalist Adornments] [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Butterfly's Kiss] [item=Tree Warden's Garb] [item=Gladegift Garlands] [item=Greenkeeper Treeshroud] [item=Greenskeeper Treeshroud] [item=Nurtured Cluster] [/quote] [quote=Nature Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain] [item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering] [/quote] [quote=Owned Nature Apparel | ] [gamedb item=937]x1 [gamedb item=10535]x1 [gamedb item=10536]x1 [gamedb item=22919]x1 [gamedb item=30204]x2 [gamedb item=34609]x1 [/quote] [quote=Owned Nature Scenes & Vistas | ] [gamedb item=26631]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Brightshine Jubilee [/size][/b] [quote=Light Apparel | ][item=Illuminated Armband] [item=Sunchaser Jewelry] [item=Illuminated Sash] [item=Sunguard Chest] [item=Illuminated Crown] [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil] [item=Luminous Sundrapes] [item=Daybreak Decorations] [/quote] [quote=Light Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Scene: Lightweaver's Domain] [item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee] [item=Vista: Lightweaver] [/quote] [quote=Owned Light Apparel | ] [gamedb item=935]x1 [gamedb item=11218]x1 [gamedb item=18599]x1 [gamedb item=26941]x2 [gamedb item=30549]x1 [gamedb item=30550]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Thundercrack Carnivale [/size][/b] [quote=Lightning Apparel | ][item=Electricians Emblem] [item=Electricians Armband] [item=Electricians Power Pack] [item=Electrified Sash] [item=Electrician's Crown] [item=Surgestream Coat] [item=Highland Scavenger] [item=Thundercrack Cogspanner] [item=Voltvolley Implements] [item=Powered Implants] [/quote] [quote=Lightning Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale] [item=Vista: Stormcatcher] [/quote] [quote=Owned Lightning Apparel | ] [gamedb item=4926]x1 [gamedb item=11968]x1 [gamedb item=27201]x1 [gamedb item=27200]x6 [gamedb item=31008]x2 [gamedb item=46260]x1 [/quote] [quote=Owned Lightning Scenes & Vistas | ] [gamedb item=35033]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Flameforger's Festival - [i]COMPLETED[/i] [/size][/b] [quote=Owned Fire Apparel | ] [gamedb item=933]x6 [gamedb item=922]x1 [gamedb item=1223]x1 [gamedb item=5492]x1 [gamedb item=5491]x1 [gamedb item=12528]x1 [gamedb item=12529]x4 [gamedb item=19324]x1 [gamedb item=23997]x1 [gamedb item=27366]x2 [gamedb item=27492]x7 [gamedb item=31390]x6 [gamedb item=31391]x4 [gamedb item=35680]x2 [/quote] [quote=Owned Fire Scenes & Vistas | ] [gamedb item=35702]x1 [gamedb item=19325] [gamedb item=23996]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Starfall Celebration [/size][/b] [quote=Arcane Apparel | ][item=Starseer Armband] [item=Archivists Spellscroll] [item=Starseer's Sash] [item=Starseer's Crown] [item=Starwood Veil] [item=Standard of the Arcanist] [item=Starfall Crystalcloak] [item=Feathery Fallout] [/quote] [quote=Arcane Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Scene: Arcanist's Domain] [item=Vista: Starfall Celebration] [item=Vista: Arcanist] [/quote] [quote=Owned Arcane Apparel | ] [gamedb item=931]x1 [gamedb item=6059]x1 [gamedb item=13240]x1 [gamedb item=19710]x1 [gamedb item=27765]x2 [gamedb item=27766]x5 [/quote] [b][size=5] Riot of Rot [/size][/b] [quote=Plague Apparel | ][item=Infectionist's Armband] [item=Boneyard Tatters] [item=Infectionist's Sash] [item=Runaway Rotclaw] [item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer] [item=Riot Hazebeacon] [item=Boneyard Bard] [/quote] [quote=Plague Scenes & Vistas | ] [item=Vista: Riot of Rot] [item=Vista: Plaguebringer] [/quote] [quote=Owned Plague Apparel | ] [gamedb item=938]x1 [gamedb item=14107]x2 [gamedb item=20161]x2 [gamedb item=24519]x3 [gamedb item=28149]x1 [/quote] [quote=Owned Plague Scenes & Vistas | ] [gamedb item=36376]x1 [/quote] [b][size=5] Rockbreaker's Ceremony [/size][/b] [quote=Earth Apparel | ][item=Stonekeeper Armband] [item=Eroded Crystalhide] [item=Stonekeeper Sash] [item=Crystalhide Treads] [item=Stonekeeper Crown] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] [item=Gem Thief] [item=Crystalcourt Cascades] [item=Standard of the Earthshaker] [item=Cairnstone Carry] [/quote] [quote=Earth Scenes & Vistas | ][item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony] [/quote] [quote=Owned Earth Apparel | ] [gamedb item=932]x1 [gamedb item=20634]x1 [gamedb item=28506]x1 [gamedb item=36751]x1 [/quote] [quote=Owned Earth Scenes & Vistas | ] [gamedb item=36759]x2 [gamedb item=24893] [/quote]
Missing Items, Vistas, and Scenes :
A full list of all the Festival Items excluding skins and accents that I have yet to collect!

Crystalline Gala
Ice Apparel | wrote:
Frigid Armband Frigid Fugitive Shackles Frigid Crown Snowfall Robe Icicle Chains Glacierguard Platemail Frostfaerie Wings
Ice Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Scene: Icewarden's Domain Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Icewarden

Owned Ice Apparel | wrote:
Ice - Crystalline Gala Items
Frigid Emblemx2
Frigid Sashx1
Chillspike Collarx1
Chillspike Crownx1

Trickmurk Circus
Shadow Apparel | wrote:
Shady Armband Tricktrouper Crown Shady Crown Gloomwillow Guide Trickster's Magic Cards Bramble Mantle Murkmirth Tailcoat Shadowstrike Void's Grasp
Shadow Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Shadowbinder

Mistral Jamboree
Wind Apparel | wrote:
Whirlwind Armband Windbound Plumage Whirlwind Sash Gustborne Balloon Whirlwind Crown Windbound Mask Bamboo Breeze Cape Map Kit Aerborne Gustgather Reedcleft Resonance Standard of the Windsinger Airborne Parchment
Wind Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Scene: Windsinger's Domain Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Windsinger

Owned Wind Apparel | wrote:

Wavecrest Saturnalia
Water Apparel | wrote:
Diver Armband Thresher Flatfins Seashell Mantle Diver Crown Warmwater Wanderers Deeprealm Trident Fin Jewels Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Current Caller Raiment Coral Crown
Water Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Scene: Tidelord's Domain Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Tidelord

Owned Water Apparel | wrote:

Greenskeeper Gathering
Nature Apparel | wrote:
Druidic Armband Naturalist Adornments Druidic Crown Butterfly's Kiss Tree Warden's Garb Gladegift Garlands Greenskeeper Treeshroud Nurtured Cluster
Nature Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering

Owned Nature Scenes & Vistas | wrote:

Brightshine Jubilee
Light Apparel | wrote:
Illuminated Armband Sunchaser Jewelry Illuminated Sash Sunguard Chest Illuminated Crown Hewn Philosopher's Veil Luminous Sundrapes Daybreak Decorations
Light Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Lightweaver

Thundercrack Carnivale
Lightning Apparel | wrote:
Electrified Sash Electrician's Crown Surgestream Coat Highland Scavenger Thundercrack Cogspanner Voltvolley Implements Powered Implants
Lightning Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Stormcatcher
Owned Lightning Scenes & Vistas | wrote:

Flameforger's Festival - COMPLETED

Starfall Celebration
Arcane Apparel | wrote:
Starseer's Sash Starseer's Crown Starwood Veil Standard of the Arcanist Starfall Crystalcloak Feathery Fallout
Arcane Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Scene: Arcanist's Domain Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Arcanist

Riot of Rot
Plague Apparel | wrote:
Infectionist's Armband Boneyard Tatters Infectionist's Sash Runaway Rotclaw Infectionist's Crown Standard of the Plaguebringer Riot Hazebeacon Boneyard Bard
Plague Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Plaguebringer

Owned Plague Scenes & Vistas | wrote:

Rockbreaker's Ceremony
Earth Apparel | wrote:
Stonekeeper Armband Eroded Crystalhide Stonekeeper Sash Crystalhide Treads Stonekeeper Crown Bluffclamber Belongings Gem Thief Crystalcourt Cascades Standard of the Earthshaker Cairnstone Carry
Earth Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony

Owned Earth Scenes & Vistas | wrote:
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
[size=5][b] Missing Festival Familiars : [/b][/size] A full list of all the Festival Familiars that I have yet to collect! [b][size=4] Crystalline Gala [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Ice Elemental Familiars | ][item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador] [item=Wandering Aquarius] [item=Cerussite Icewarden] [/quote] [quote=Owned Ice Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Ice Sprite]x1 [item=Polarfreeze Defender]x1 [item=Cragward Custodian]x1 [item=Frozen Goblin]x1 [item=Spirit of Ice]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Trickmurk Circus [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Shadow Elemental Familiars | ][item=Murkmirth Ambassador] [item=Disappearing Pisces] [item=Agate Shadowbinder] [/quote] [quote=Owned Shadow Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Shadow Sprite]x1[item=Murktooth Bramblekeep]x1[item=Insubstantial Illusionist]x1[item=Obscuring Goblin]x2[item=Spirit of Shadow]x1[item=Driftwood Gem Guardian]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Mistral Jamboree [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Wind Elemental Familiars | ][item=Wind Sprite] [item=Hurricane Herald] [item=Aerborne Ambassador] [item=Roaming Aries] [item=Fluorite Windsinger] [/quote] [quote=Owned Wind Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Cloudkeeper Herald]x2[item=Gusting Goblin]x1[item=Spirit of Wind]x1[item=Zephyr Gem Guardian]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Wavecrest Saturnalia [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Water Elemental Familiars | ][item=Water Sprite] [item=Fathomsearch Ambassador] [item=Flowing Taurus] [item=Larimar Tidelord] [/quote] [quote=Owned Water Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Wavebreak Snarler]x1[item=Seawater Savior]x1[item=Bubbling Goblin]x1[item=Spirit of Water]x1[item=Tsunami Gem Guardian]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Greenskeeper Gathering [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Nature Elemental Familiars | ][item=Nature Sprite] [item=Sapling Speaker] [item=Gladegift Ambassador] [item=Sprouting Gemini] [item=Malachite Gladekeeper] [/quote] [quote=Owned Nature Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Timber Tender]x3[item=Sprouting Goblin]x1[item=Spirit of Nature]x1[item=Everbloom Gem Guardian]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Brightshine Jubilee [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Light Elemental Familiars | ][item=Light Sprite] [item=Luminous Ambassador] [item=Marble Lightweaver] [item=Lightback Slink] [/quote] [quote=Owned Light Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Sunbeam Ursa]x1[item=Sunbeam Soldier]x2[item=Shining Goblin]x1[item=Spirit of Light]x1[item=Sundial Gem Guardian]x1[item=Shining Cancer]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Thundercrack Carnivale [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Lightning Elemental Familiars | ][item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Voltaic Ambassador] [item=Sandstone Stormcatcher] [/quote] [quote=Owned Lightning Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Livewire Grizzly]x1[item=Lightning Lancer]x1[item=Sparkling Goblin]x2[item=Spirit of Lightning]x1[item=Highland Gem Guardian]x1[item=Crackling Leo]x1[item=Thunderback Slink]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Flameforger's Festival - [i]COMPLETED[/i] [/size][/b] [quote=Owned Fire Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Fire Sprite]x1[item=Magma Embear]x1[item=Molten Marauder]x1[item=Blazing Goblin]x1[item=Spirit of Fire]x1[item=Conflagrant Ambassador]x1[item=Emberglow Gem Guardian]x1[item=Burning Virgo]x3[item=Porphyry Flamecaller]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Starfall Celebration [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Arcane Elemental Familiars | ][item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Eye of Talona] [item=Chalcedony Arcanist] [/quote] [quote=Owned Arcane Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Hibernal Starbear]x1[item=Stardust Scholar]x1[item=Enchanting Goblin]x1[item=Spellwrought Ambassador]x1[item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian]x1[item=Enchanted Libra]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Riot of Rot [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Plague Elemental Familiars | ][item=Plague Sprite] [item=Graveyard Guardian] [item=Contaminated Ambassador] [item=Cinnabar Plaguebringer] [/quote] [quote=Owned Plauge Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Graveyard Guardian]x1[item=Deadland Disciple]x3[item=Enduring Goblin]x1[item=Spirit of Plague]x1[item=Contagion Gem Guardian]x1[item=Spoiling Scorpio]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Rockbreaker's Ceremony [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Earth Elemental Familiars | ][item=Earth Sprite] [item=Crystalcourt Ambassador] [item=Granite Earthshaker] [/quote] [quote=Owned Earth Elemental Familiars | ] [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa]x2[item=Granite Guardian]x1[item=Crumbling Goblin]x1[item=Spirit of Earth]x1[item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian]x1[item=Unyielding Sagittarius]x1 [/quote]
Missing Festival Familiars :
A full list of all the Festival Familiars that I have yet to collect!

Crystalline Gala
Missing Ice Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Glitterfreeze Ambassador Wandering Aquarius Cerussite Icewarden
Owned Ice Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Ice Sprite x1 Polarfreeze Defender x1 Cragward Custodian x1 Frozen Goblin x1 Spirit of Ice x1

Trickmurk Circus
Missing Shadow Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Murkmirth Ambassador Disappearing Pisces Agate Shadowbinder
Owned Shadow Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Shadow Sprite x1 Murktooth Bramblekeep x1 Insubstantial Illusionist x1 Obscuring Goblin x2 Spirit of Shadow x1 Driftwood Gem Guardian x1

Mistral Jamboree
Missing Wind Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Wind Sprite Hurricane Herald Aerborne Ambassador Roaming Aries Fluorite Windsinger
Owned Wind Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Cloudkeeper Herald x2 Gusting Goblin x1 Spirit of Wind x1 Zephyr Gem Guardian x1

Wavecrest Saturnalia
Missing Water Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Water Sprite Fathomsearch Ambassador Flowing Taurus Larimar Tidelord
Owned Water Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Wavebreak Snarler x1 Seawater Savior x1 Bubbling Goblin x1 Spirit of Water x1 Tsunami Gem Guardian x1

Greenskeeper Gathering
Missing Nature Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Nature Sprite Sapling Speaker Gladegift Ambassador Sprouting Gemini Malachite Gladekeeper
Owned Nature Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Timber Tender x3 Sprouting Goblin x1 Spirit of Nature x1 Everbloom Gem Guardian x1

Brightshine Jubilee
Missing Light Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Light Sprite Luminous Ambassador Marble Lightweaver Lightback Slink
Owned Light Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Sunbeam Ursa x1 Sunbeam Soldier x2 Shining Goblin x1 Spirit of Light x1 Sundial Gem Guardian x1 Shining Cancer x1

Thundercrack Carnivale
Missing Lightning Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Lightning Sprite Voltaic Ambassador Sandstone Stormcatcher
Owned Lightning Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Livewire Grizzly x1 Lightning Lancer x1 Sparkling Goblin x2 Spirit of Lightning x1 Highland Gem Guardian x1 Crackling Leo x1 Thunderback Slink x1

Flameforger's Festival - COMPLETED
Owned Fire Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Fire Sprite x1 Magma Embear x1 Molten Marauder x1 Blazing Goblin x1 Spirit of Fire x1 Conflagrant Ambassador x1 Emberglow Gem Guardian x1 Burning Virgo x3 Porphyry Flamecaller x1

Starfall Celebration
Missing Arcane Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Arcane Sprite Eye of Talona Chalcedony Arcanist
Owned Arcane Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Hibernal Starbear x1 Stardust Scholar x1 Enchanting Goblin x1 Spellwrought Ambassador x1 Crystalspine Gem Guardian x1 Enchanted Libra x1

Riot of Rot
Missing Plague Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Plague Sprite Graveyard Guardian Contaminated Ambassador Cinnabar Plaguebringer
Owned Plauge Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Graveyard Guardian x1 Deadland Disciple x3 Enduring Goblin x1 Spirit of Plague x1 Contagion Gem Guardian x1 Spoiling Scorpio x1

Rockbreaker's Ceremony
Missing Earth Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Earth Sprite Crystalcourt Ambassador Granite Earthshaker
Owned Earth Elemental Familiars | wrote:
Cragbacked Bouldursa x2 Granite Guardian x1 Crumbling Goblin x1 Spirit of Earth x1 Shattered Plain Gem Guardian x1 Unyielding Sagittarius x1
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
[size=5][b] Other Special themed Items : [/b][/size] [b][size=4] Elemental Dolls : [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Dolls | ][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] [item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll] [item=Soft Lightweaver Idol] [item=Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll] [Item=Exotic Arcanist Idol] [item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol] [/quote] [quote=Owned Elemental Dolls | ] [gamedb item=479]x2 [gamedb item=482]x1 [gamedb item=483]x1 [/quote] [b][size=4] Elemental Runestones : [/size][/b] [quote=Missing Runestones | ][item=Ice Runestone] [item=Shadow Runestone] [item=Water Runestone] [item=Nature Runestone] [item=Light Runestone] [Item=Lightning Runestone] [item=Arcane Runestone] [item=Plague Runestone] [item=Earth Runestone] [/quote] [quote=Owned Runestones | ] [gamedb item=1081]x1 [gamedb item=1089]x1 [/quote]
Other Special themed Items :

Elemental Dolls :
Missing Dolls | wrote:
Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Playful Windsinger Puppet Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Exotic Arcanist Idol Heavy Earthshaker Idol

Elemental Runestones :
Missing Runestones | wrote:
Ice Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Nature Runestone Light Runestone Lightning Runestone Arcane Runestone Plague Runestone Earth Runestone
Owned Runestones | wrote:
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
Library of Owned Items :

A library of items I've already procured. I would be able to trade some of the duplicates for new festival items, but for some of them I'd like to keep several because they pair well and easily in outfits befitting the lore of my lair. Ask if a trade is available, but I can't guarantee.

Frigid Emblemx2
Frigid Sashx1
Chillspike Collarx1
Chillspike Crownx1

Shadow - Trickmurk Circus
Shady Emblemx1
Shady Sashx1
Moonglow Thornsx1
Murkmirth Halox3
Standard of the Shadowbinderx1

Wind - Mistral Jamboree
Whirlwind Emblemx1
Aerborne Halox1

Water - Wavecrest Saturnalia
Diver Emblemx1
Diver Sashx1
Fathomsearch Halox3
Standard of the Tidelordx1

Nature - Greenskeeper Gathering
Druidic Emblemx1
Druidic Sashx1
Leafy Gladeboughsx1
Dryad's Guisex1
Gladegift Halox2
Standard of the Gladekeeperx1

Vista: Gladekeeperx1

Light - Brightshine Jubilee
Illuminated Emblemx1
Solar Bladesx1
Luminous Legguardsx1
Luminous Halox2
Brightshine Raimentsx1
Standard of the Lightweaverx1

Lightning - Thundercrack Carnivale
Golem Gauntletx1
Mesa Mechanojetsx1
Voltaic Stormclawsx1
Voltaic Halox6
Standard of the Stormcatcherx2
Powered Implantsx1

Scene: Stormcatcher's Domainx1

Fire - Flameforger's Festival
Searing Emblemx6
Searing Armbandx1
Metallurgist's Forgetoolsx1
Searing Sashx1
Magmatic Pauldronsx1
Searing Crownx1
Will o' the Emberx4
Black Iron Platesx1
Welder's Maskx1
Conflagrant Kiltx2
Conflagrant Halox7
Flameforger Cruciblex6
Standard of the Flamecallerx4
Igneous Iguanax2

Scene: Flamecaller's Domainx1
Vista: Flameforger's Festival
Vista: Flamecaller

Arcane - Starfall Celebration
Starseer's Emblemx1
Companion Cometx1
Cosmologist Fieldtoolsx1
Starlight Cloakx1
Spellwrought Shardhidex2
Spellwrought Halox5

Plague - Riot of Rot
Infectionist's Emblemx1
Skeletal Chimesx2
Scavenger's Tattersx2
Carapace Armx3
Contaminated Halox1

Scene: Plaguebringer's Domainx1

Earth - Rockbreaker's Ceremony
Stonekeeper Emblemx1
Pyrite Pauldronsx1
Crystalcourt Halox1
Gemologist's Discoveryx1

Scene: Earthshaker's Domainx2
Vista: Earthshaker

Library of Owned Items :

A library of items I've already procured. I would be able to trade some of the duplicates for new festival items, but for some of them I'd like to keep several because they pair well and easily in outfits befitting the lore of my lair. Ask if a trade is available, but I can't guarantee.

Frigid Emblemx2
Frigid Sashx1
Chillspike Collarx1
Chillspike Crownx1

Shadow - Trickmurk Circus
Shady Emblemx1
Shady Sashx1
Moonglow Thornsx1
Murkmirth Halox3
Standard of the Shadowbinderx1

Wind - Mistral Jamboree
Whirlwind Emblemx1
Aerborne Halox1

Water - Wavecrest Saturnalia
Diver Emblemx1
Diver Sashx1
Fathomsearch Halox3
Standard of the Tidelordx1

Nature - Greenskeeper Gathering
Druidic Emblemx1
Druidic Sashx1
Leafy Gladeboughsx1
Dryad's Guisex1
Gladegift Halox2
Standard of the Gladekeeperx1

Vista: Gladekeeperx1

Light - Brightshine Jubilee
Illuminated Emblemx1
Solar Bladesx1
Luminous Legguardsx1
Luminous Halox2
Brightshine Raimentsx1
Standard of the Lightweaverx1

Lightning - Thundercrack Carnivale
Golem Gauntletx1
Mesa Mechanojetsx1
Voltaic Stormclawsx1
Voltaic Halox6
Standard of the Stormcatcherx2
Powered Implantsx1

Scene: Stormcatcher's Domainx1

Fire - Flameforger's Festival
Searing Emblemx6
Searing Armbandx1
Metallurgist's Forgetoolsx1
Searing Sashx1
Magmatic Pauldronsx1
Searing Crownx1
Will o' the Emberx4
Black Iron Platesx1
Welder's Maskx1
Conflagrant Kiltx2
Conflagrant Halox7
Flameforger Cruciblex6
Standard of the Flamecallerx4
Igneous Iguanax2

Scene: Flamecaller's Domainx1
Vista: Flameforger's Festival
Vista: Flamecaller

Arcane - Starfall Celebration
Starseer's Emblemx1
Companion Cometx1
Cosmologist Fieldtoolsx1
Starlight Cloakx1
Spellwrought Shardhidex2
Spellwrought Halox5

Plague - Riot of Rot
Infectionist's Emblemx1
Skeletal Chimesx2
Scavenger's Tattersx2
Carapace Armx3
Contaminated Halox1

Scene: Plaguebringer's Domainx1

Earth - Rockbreaker's Ceremony
Stonekeeper Emblemx1
Pyrite Pauldronsx1
Crystalcourt Halox1
Gemologist's Discoveryx1

Scene: Earthshaker's Domainx2
Vista: Earthshaker

Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
Reserved :
Reserved :
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
Reserved :
Reserved :
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
Reserved :
Reserved :
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
Changelog :

Received Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain from Erisdar through the thread Gene Giveaway 2.0 | updated 8/16
Changelog :

Received Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain from Erisdar through the thread Gene Giveaway 2.0 | updated 8/16
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png