Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Starting Over - All for sale!
1 2
Hello! I haven't been on flight rising in a couple years, and I am very out of touch with the new stuff. I don't know what new breeds, genes, and familiars there are, but I think it would be fun to start from scratch. So, I am selling all my old dragons.

Some of them are very old, rare, and pretty. A lot of them have familiars that match their colors, and those can go too.

Just pick one from my lair and make an offer. I will double check if the offers are reasonable, especially if you ask for something rare like a nymph familiar. Thanks for helping me start over!
Hello! I haven't been on flight rising in a couple years, and I am very out of touch with the new stuff. I don't know what new breeds, genes, and familiars there are, but I think it would be fun to start from scratch. So, I am selling all my old dragons.

Some of them are very old, rare, and pretty. A lot of them have familiars that match their colors, and those can go too.

Just pick one from my lair and make an offer. I will double check if the offers are reasonable, especially if you ask for something rare like a nymph familiar. Thanks for helping me start over!
AdoptSkycat_zpslp7i9ijb.png
:)
:)
@RedHeadCaitlin I'll offer 50kt for Turquoise! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47511146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/475112/47511146_350.png[/img][/url]
@RedHeadCaitlin
I'll offer 50kt for Turquoise!

47511146_350.png
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
Welcome back to FR! :D Do the dragons come w their apparel? I understand if not though!
Welcome back to FR! :D Do the dragons come w their apparel? I understand if not though!
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
@BackwardsDracula totally. I just took their apparel off so I can put them in the auction house, but if you remember what they were wearing you can have it. Or, I can just throw in a piece of apparel that matches them
@BackwardsDracula totally. I just took their apparel off so I can put them in the auction house, but if you remember what they were wearing you can have it. Or, I can just throw in a piece of apparel that matches them
@RedHeadCaitlin hope u dont mind the ping!

Oo okie! I would love to pick up Nemo, if I may ask that you please reserve him for me for a bit? I understand if not! I also love the apparel that came w Gossaria and Aaron. I remember Gossaria was wearing 'Butterfly's kiss'. And I remember Aaron had Celebration Sage Lantern and Sleeves, not sure if the other pieces he had were apart of the same celebration set. However, these seem like rare apparel items, so I'm not sure what the pricing would be or if you would like to part w them. Right now, I can only pick up Nemo. But I would love to pick up the other two if they're still available once I have enough space/currency!

I apologize for the long message.
@RedHeadCaitlin hope u dont mind the ping!

Oo okie! I would love to pick up Nemo, if I may ask that you please reserve him for me for a bit? I understand if not! I also love the apparel that came w Gossaria and Aaron. I remember Gossaria was wearing 'Butterfly's kiss'. And I remember Aaron had Celebration Sage Lantern and Sleeves, not sure if the other pieces he had were apart of the same celebration set. However, these seem like rare apparel items, so I'm not sure what the pricing would be or if you would like to part w them. Right now, I can only pick up Nemo. But I would love to pick up the other two if they're still available once I have enough space/currency!

I apologize for the long message.
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
@RedHeadCaitlin @BackwardsDracula

Hello! I'm also interested in Nemo and would love to make some sort of deal with you two for him! I've been searching forever for a dragon born on 9/15/2018 because that's the day I was married. :)
@RedHeadCaitlin @BackwardsDracula

Hello! I'm also interested in Nemo and would love to make some sort of deal with you two for him! I've been searching forever for a dragon born on 9/15/2018 because that's the day I was married. :)
HBHPzjf.pngi7AyPxa.png
LEpJMnn.png
Al1BEGR.png
gziv3Ja.png
5hF3FGk.png
SK9eeYM.png
R1dejfm.png
EXOycPX.pngvwPbvQA.png
@RedHeadCaitlin
Hello! I'm interested in your pair Isis and Osiris, but I don't have the space to buy them off the AH right now. Would you mind holding them for me while I wait for some of my fodder to clear out?

They're on the AH for 15kt and 25kt, so 40kt total? I'm willing to pay a little extra in exchange for you holding them for me

EDIT: I have bought Isis but decided not to buy Osiris!
@RedHeadCaitlin
Hello! I'm interested in your pair Isis and Osiris, but I don't have the space to buy them off the AH right now. Would you mind holding them for me while I wait for some of my fodder to clear out?

They're on the AH for 15kt and 25kt, so 40kt total? I'm willing to pay a little extra in exchange for you holding them for me

EDIT: I have bought Isis but decided not to buy Osiris!
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@jedinikina hi ! wow that is so sweet, no need for a deal. He's all yours! [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
@jedinikina hi !

wow that is so sweet, no need for a deal. He's all yours!
AtPOENC.jpgl2zu2hs.jpg
35bU3FS.png
@jedinikina sorry for not answering, but I see you got Nemo! I'm glad

@BackwardsDracula I'll check out the pricing on those apparel items and get back to you. I can make you a crossroads offer and you can just complete it whenever
@jedinikina sorry for not answering, but I see you got Nemo! I'm glad

@BackwardsDracula I'll check out the pricing on those apparel items and get back to you. I can make you a crossroads offer and you can just complete it whenever
1 2