Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [under construction]
1 2
Ink Human/Gjinka Comms♦ [50-200kt/g] [center]Just a quick thread for [b]only humans & Gjinkas[/b] :) Prices mostly range from 50kt/g for a sketch to 200kt/g for a full character illustration! [LIST=1] [*]Do note that [b]my art must be credited![/b] I will delete the image from it's hosting site if I find it uncredited anywhere. [*]I require payments to be [b]50% upfront and 50% after it's done[/b] [*]Please provide as many [b]details[/b] as possible about the character designs you'd like! [u]I will provide a discount if I can design whatever I want haha[/u] [*]If you [i]do not have any fully illustrated character design for me to reference, but have fixed ideas for the character[/i], [u]I may charge up to twice the usual commission price[/u] as I'm essentially designing the character for you and this will involve several extra sketches/drafts before we find a design you are satisfied with. [/LIST] ---------- ---------- [b][u]Crosshatched Inked style:[/u][/b] [Columns][url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1piMcTvZkdrRkoLM7N1owIn1l4qJp-l_b/view?usp=drivesdk][img]https://i.ibb.co/7GT86Rp/IMG-20230330-141640-350x.jpg[/img][/url] [U]Click to view higher-res image[/u] [i](Full image cropped, lmk if you want to see it)[/I] [Nextcol] [LIST] [*]Busts/Headshots [b]70kt/g[/b] [*]Fullbody [b]140kt/g[/b] [*]Full vintage comic-style illustration [b]200kt/g-350kt/g[/b] depending on complexity [*][i]No 50kt sketches available[/i] [/LIST][/columns] [quote=Flat colours] [url=https://ibb.co/0Cw30my][img]https://i.ibb.co/gSnC0mZ/image-6487327.jpg[/img][/url] [LIST] [*]Background can be [i]white or textured[/i] (as seen above) [*]Waist-highs and Busts at [b]50kt[/b], Full-bodies at [b]90kt[/b]! (Examples coming soon)[/LIST][/quote]
Ink Human/Gjinka Comms♦ [50-200kt/g]
Just a quick thread for only humans & Gjinkas :) Prices mostly range from 50kt/g for a sketch to 200kt/g for a full character illustration!
  1. Do note that my art must be credited! I will delete the image from it's hosting site if I find it uncredited anywhere.
  2. I require payments to be 50% upfront and 50% after it's done
  3. Please provide as many details as possible about the character designs you'd like! I will provide a discount if I can design whatever I want haha
  4. If you do not have any fully illustrated character design for me to reference, but have fixed ideas for the character, I may charge up to twice the usual commission price as I'm essentially designing the character for you and this will involve several extra sketches/drafts before we find a design you are satisfied with.

Crosshatched Inked style:
IMG-20230330-141640-350x.jpg
Click to view higher-res image
(Full image cropped, lmk if you want to see it)
  • Busts/Headshots 70kt/g
  • Fullbody 140kt/g
  • Full vintage comic-style illustration 200kt/g-350kt/g depending on complexity
  • No 50kt sketches available
Flat colours wrote:
image-6487327.jpg
  • Background can be white or textured (as seen above)
  • Waist-highs and Busts at 50kt, Full-bodies at 90kt! (Examples coming soon)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
Currently working on:
  1. Etheryn's human design [half paid, 150kt]

Waiting period for art to be completed: >1 week
Currently working on:
  1. Etheryn's human design [half paid, 150kt]

Waiting period for art to be completed: >1 week
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art