Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55
This is the best update I ever had! So many interesting and cool stuff on the way. I can't wait! *squeals hysterically in head*
This is the best update I ever had! So many interesting and cool stuff on the way. I can't wait! *squeals hysterically in head*
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2015-03-11 23:02:06"] @Anukai, we do not give ETAs. Rewriting the site means careful consideration of what features we do and do not deploy as not to double the workload.[/quote] @Aequorin Are they still going to be released at some point in time?
Aequorin wrote on 2015-03-11 23:02:06:
@Anukai, we do not give ETAs. Rewriting the site means careful consideration of what features we do and do not deploy as not to double the workload.

@Aequorin Are they still going to be released at some point in time?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
All these updates sound marvellous.
All these updates sound marvellous.
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
All right folks, it's after two am for me and long past my usual bedtime.

This is very exciting and I'm happy we could share this with you. Keep on being awesome. :D
All right folks, it's after two am for me and long past my usual bedtime.

This is very exciting and I'm happy we could share this with you. Keep on being awesome. :D
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2015-03-11 21:07:10"]The winner is a primary/secondary pair with a white fill for the piebald pattern! [/quote] [size=5]YESSS. MIDNA DERGLE HERE I COME.[/size] ... Also, other stuff that has nothing to do with me being obsessed with a fictional character. Words. Sentences. Things. Brain.
Aequorin wrote on 2015-03-11 21:07:10:
The winner is a primary/secondary pair with a white fill for the piebald pattern!

YESSS. MIDNA DERGLE HERE I COME.

... Also, other stuff that has nothing to do with me being obsessed with a fictional character. Words. Sentences. Things. Brain.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
THIS IS THE CONTENT I LIVE FOR!

I am very excited to watch things progress and look forward to the day (however far off it may be) when the site is fully recoded! :U
THIS IS THE CONTENT I LIVE FOR!

I am very excited to watch things progress and look forward to the day (however far off it may be) when the site is fully recoded! :U
@Aequorin Thank you for the wonderful update. Sleep well!♥
@Aequorin Thank you for the wonderful update. Sleep well!♥
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
Thank you so much for this update!

I'm so happy to hear what's been going on behind the scenes, and this explanation is exactly what I think a lot of people on FR have been waiting and hoping for.
Thank you so much for this update!

I'm so happy to hear what's been going on behind the scenes, and this explanation is exactly what I think a lot of people on FR have been waiting and hoping for.
tumblr_nk31z7Ha1e1thdfqko2_500.png
unsurprised that the piebald votes were so close, but also kind of...i don't know, 'concerned' isn't the right word, but it's late and i'm brain-foggy, so it's the best i can come up with? concerned at how close they are that they're being implemented. i mean, i know it would be way more work than it's worth to go to a round two of the votes, but damn, less than a tenth of a percent on the prim/sec vs tert vote. even with 10k votes, that still only amounts to a handful of votes. that...hardly seems like enough to move forward on. considering i changed my mind after voting and reading some of the thread, and knowing i can't be the only one...sort of makes me regret voting the way i did.

i'm rambling. just thoughts bouncing in my head, i guess.

other than that, i am SO EXCITED about the rest of this! it's really good to know what's going on with the www1 urls, and i am SUPER THRILLED to see the dev tracker and update boxes. that's really gonna be helpful. thanks so much for your continued work, guys!

*wanders off to flail about vipera and hypnotic and PINGS LINKING TO POSTS OMGYES*
unsurprised that the piebald votes were so close, but also kind of...i don't know, 'concerned' isn't the right word, but it's late and i'm brain-foggy, so it's the best i can come up with? concerned at how close they are that they're being implemented. i mean, i know it would be way more work than it's worth to go to a round two of the votes, but damn, less than a tenth of a percent on the prim/sec vs tert vote. even with 10k votes, that still only amounts to a handful of votes. that...hardly seems like enough to move forward on. considering i changed my mind after voting and reading some of the thread, and knowing i can't be the only one...sort of makes me regret voting the way i did.

i'm rambling. just thoughts bouncing in my head, i guess.

other than that, i am SO EXCITED about the rest of this! it's really good to know what's going on with the www1 urls, and i am SUPER THRILLED to see the dev tracker and update boxes. that's really gonna be helpful. thanks so much for your continued work, guys!

*wanders off to flail about vipera and hypnotic and PINGS LINKING TO POSTS OMGYES*
Meh, Piebalt reminds me of a cow skin sad to say~ But I adore Vipera and Hypnotic! Want want want!
Meh, Piebalt reminds me of a cow skin sad to say~ But I adore Vipera and Hypnotic! Want want want!
p7DHQEd.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55