Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55
OMG! Those genes look so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! Those genes look so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the darkest night, We are the Flame.
@tetris, they're still planned but the rebuild of the site comes first. This involves assessing each area of the website and prioritizing from there what will be rebuilt. Once that's done, we can determine what features can/will be deployed next.

Please understand, when taking on a project like completely rewriting a site from the ground up, you have to carefully choose what features you can add, otherwise you've doubled your workload which is inefficient and wasteful.
@tetris, they're still planned but the rebuild of the site comes first. This involves assessing each area of the website and prioritizing from there what will be rebuilt. Once that's done, we can determine what features can/will be deployed next.

Please understand, when taking on a project like completely rewriting a site from the ground up, you have to carefully choose what features you can add, otherwise you've doubled your workload which is inefficient and wasteful.
N.O. M.V.P. THE COMMUNITY TOLD YOU LOUDLY NO.
N.O. M.V.P. THE COMMUNITY TOLD YOU LOUDLY NO.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot A MINORITY of the community told them no. A loud minority. And we still have no idea how it will be implemented or followed through so let's actually give them a chance, yes?
@Autopilot A MINORITY of the community told them no. A loud minority. And we still have no idea how it will be implemented or followed through so let's actually give them a chance, yes?
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
I can't wait for the inevitable drama-filled **** the MVP stuff will SURELY bring.
Apropos.
I can't wait for the inevitable drama-filled **** the MVP stuff will SURELY bring.
Apropos.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
@CountofCasualty

And the leads have SUCH a long and colorful history of ignoring the vocal minority amirite

/sarcasm
@CountofCasualty

And the leads have SUCH a long and colorful history of ignoring the vocal minority amirite

/sarcasm
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
I'm kind of surprised the Piebald vote was so close, and here I voted for the other two options. XD I still don't really like the idea of adding a color to a dragon that doesn't already have that color, or a variation of that color in the genes. Oh well, I'm sure I'll end up with a Piebald dragon regardless!

I'm really excited about Vipera and Hypnotic, though. The genes look fantastic!
I'm kind of surprised the Piebald vote was so close, and here I voted for the other two options. XD I still don't really like the idea of adding a color to a dragon that doesn't already have that color, or a variation of that color in the genes. Oh well, I'm sure I'll end up with a Piebald dragon regardless!

I'm really excited about Vipera and Hypnotic, though. The genes look fantastic!
@Aequorin - ah, okay! thank you so much for the reply. i understand the team is under a massive workload, but the things i mentioned had been around for a long while - since before the www1. optimization, so i was worried that they'd never show up between all the things that need to be re-written and all the updates that are yet to come that we don't know about.
again, thank you for the quick reply! i don't care how long i have to wait for them, just knowing that they -will- show up is good enough for me c: keep the devs well-fed and watered throughout optimization, i'll be crossing my fingers for an easy process that isn't filled with bugs and meltdowns, for the userbase's sake as well as the devs' ;D
@Aequorin - ah, okay! thank you so much for the reply. i understand the team is under a massive workload, but the things i mentioned had been around for a long while - since before the www1. optimization, so i was worried that they'd never show up between all the things that need to be re-written and all the updates that are yet to come that we don't know about.
again, thank you for the quick reply! i don't care how long i have to wait for them, just knowing that they -will- show up is good enough for me c: keep the devs well-fed and watered throughout optimization, i'll be crossing my fingers for an easy process that isn't filled with bugs and meltdowns, for the userbase's sake as well as the devs' ;D
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
@Morticia honestly it's way to early in the morning to even try to comprehend your snark rn.
@Morticia honestly it's way to early in the morning to even try to comprehend your snark rn.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
[quote name="CountofCasualty" date="2015-03-12 09:30:08"]@Autopilot A MINORITY of the community told them no. A loud minority. And we still have no idea how it will be implemented or followed through so let's actually give them a chance, yes?[/quote]The MVP concept is still worth trying. (Mayhaps with a rename.) Guides like those which give you a campus tour, mentors, and just generally helpful people. What neither side wants is more of a mess. Hence.
CountofCasualty wrote on 2015-03-12 09:30:08:
The MVP concept is still worth trying. (Mayhaps with a rename.) Guides like those which give you a campus tour, mentors, and just generally helpful people.

What neither side wants is more of a mess. Hence.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55