Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57
Could I request to be added as well? Thank you!
Could I request to be added as well? Thank you!
JUcTcBe.png
@Ithika
This was wildly helpful! Could I be added to the ping list, please?
@Ithika
This was wildly helpful! Could I be added to the ping list, please?
@Ithika Has anyone mentioned the location of the True Rainbow Trout being off? [img]http://i.imgur.com/So1HYQU.png[/img]
@Ithika
Has anyone mentioned the location of the True Rainbow Trout being off?

So1HYQU.png
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Ithika This is so very helpful. Thanks for setting it up. Would you please add me to the ping list?
@Ithika This is so very helpful. Thanks for setting it up. Would you please add me to the ping list?
1WDkW5k.jpg
[center][size=5][b][font=Microsoft Sans Serif]6 March Update: Finally, Parchment[/FONT][/b][/SIZE][/center] Just a quick update after the addition of another skin and accent to Swipp's repertoire. As always, thanks all for your kind words! :) [center] [item=Birch Logs][item=Fragile Antler][item=Intact Parchment][item=Forgotten Poet's Tools][/center] [b]Housekeeping:[/b] Ping list up to date at page 30 - Aieoa ----- [size=1] @Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Heatherly @Nevele @ochrasy @AcidRelic @Timeweaver @arcobaleno @Yotebeth @bladeddarkness @abokado @DianaMoon @SanctifiedSavage @Winterschlaf @HazelNutty @ErisLordFreedom @Caecos @Shellamander @MrTanookiMario @Dreu @Kela @Cutiepaws @Tierce @Scottie @Silvexus @AmityWall @Kyrtian @LittyWick @Ithiltari @DireWolfwere @smug @ancientsecrets @Hazzlebee1 @rhubarbcobbler @Blutopod @Kujaku @Miashin @Alternatewarning @Scapegoat @SamhainSpirit @squidmagician @kiwisue @illusione @Butcherbaby @RainbowShrimp @GhostMouse @Deddo @cammo @Velander @Luxa @Morjean @Pyroxy @Shadowfall @tapixt @YosukeHanamura @janetlin @snowyfox @yamiaainferno @SheofSilence @agentderse @Sharkfluff @Elemecca @Kashidoodles @Endlessnight @Suathiel @glowdawn25898 @Lianais @akwetePurrmask @Addmon @Manwe @forestflower @WGJuliana @Ogma @Katarinka @Aky @Kalibear @Xiro @Rubaiyate @muttsmutt @Leighei @ReddenRose @tiger22g2 @LucisAbsentia @FallenAngelKiya @SCJemie @VaiRuss @skykissesthesea @Clay1230 @Watercolour @MusicandMagic @Vasarcdus @BunnySox @rocketgirl2 @Rannera @bluevelvet @Kalietha @Jigamaree @shadowpup88 @burningdarkfire @Zstryker @Perididdle @Otterfall @LunaSea @falune @grimhound @Kirlyn @weeb @Alternatewarning @repulsor @Shana @RizuChan @Leralilly @Delight @Zixi @LadySithis @MafiaVamp @Melodious @Blowinginthewind [/size] Welcome to the ping list: @Steex @Scherervillian @Curious @Treble @Bluetadamore @solfell @Serilda ----- @Andi, Thanks for that, I've fixed the location now. :)
6 March Update: Finally, Parchment
Just a quick update after the addition of another skin and accent to Swipp's repertoire. As always, thanks all for your kind words! :)
Birch Logs Fragile Antler Intact Parchment

Housekeeping: Ping list up to date at page 30 - Aieoa

@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Heatherly @Nevele @ochrasy @AcidRelic @Timeweaver @arcobaleno @Yotebeth @bladeddarkness @abokado @DianaMoon @SanctifiedSavage @Winterschlaf @HazelNutty @ErisLordFreedom @Caecos @Shellamander @MrTanookiMario @Dreu @Kela @Cutiepaws @Tierce @Scottie @Silvexus @AmityWall @Kyrtian @LittyWick @Ithiltari @DireWolfwere @smug @ancientsecrets @Hazzlebee1 @rhubarbcobbler @Blutopod @Kujaku @Miashin @Alternatewarning @Scapegoat @SamhainSpirit @squidmagician @kiwisue @illusione @Butcherbaby @RainbowShrimp @GhostMouse @Deddo @cammo @Velander @Luxa @Morjean @Pyroxy @Shadowfall @tapixt @YosukeHanamura @janetlin @snowyfox @yamiaainferno @SheofSilence @agentderse @Sharkfluff @Elemecca @Kashidoodles @Endlessnight @Suathiel @glowdawn25898 @Lianais @akwetePurrmask @Addmon @Manwe @forestflower @WGJuliana @Ogma @Katarinka @Aky @Kalibear @Xiro @Rubaiyate @muttsmutt @Leighei @ReddenRose @tiger22g2 @LucisAbsentia @FallenAngelKiya @SCJemie @VaiRuss @skykissesthesea @Clay1230 @Watercolour @MusicandMagic @Vasarcdus @BunnySox @rocketgirl2 @Rannera @bluevelvet @Kalietha @Jigamaree @shadowpup88 @burningdarkfire @Zstryker @Perididdle @Otterfall @LunaSea @falune @grimhound @Kirlyn @weeb @Alternatewarning @repulsor @Shana @RizuChan @Leralilly @Delight @Zixi @LadySithis @MafiaVamp @Melodious @Blowinginthewind

Welcome to the ping list:

@Steex @Scherervillian @Curious @Treble @Bluetadamore @solfell @Serilda

@Andi, Thanks for that, I've fixed the location now. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Awww nooo... I've been auto-selling a ton of forgotten poet's tools in the past TAT
Awww nooo... I've been auto-selling a ton of forgotten poet's tools in the past TAT
@Ithika
thank you for all you do...this is sweet
@Ithika
thank you for all you do...this is sweet
TzfAhH6.png
^_^ Thanks, @Melodious!

And T_T @Shana I know your pain... I also just sold a couple 99 stacks of parchment and poet's tools... whyyy
^_^ Thanks, @Melodious!

And T_T @Shana I know your pain... I also just sold a couple 99 stacks of parchment and poet's tools... whyyy
@Ithika Yeah I think a lot of people are having that problem now. I agree with Melodious; luckily there is this thread to notify us about what we need to keep from now on ^^
@Ithika Yeah I think a lot of people are having that problem now. I agree with Melodious; luckily there is this thread to notify us about what we need to keep from now on ^^
@Shana aw, shucks :D I'm glad it's become such a valuable resource!
@Shana aw, shucks :D I'm glad it's become such a valuable resource!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57