Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57
@Ithika
Just wanted to let you know that is appears that the algaestrider goes after the butterflyfish :)
@Ithika
Just wanted to let you know that is appears that the algaestrider goes after the butterflyfish :)
@ithika

This makes life so much easier. I'm still figuring out what I should keep for Swipp and what I should sell to Crim. Add me to the ping list please?
@ithika

This makes life so much easier. I'm still figuring out what I should keep for Swipp and what I should sell to Crim. Add me to the ping list please?
b2_zpsu5cassgd.jpg
@Ithika This was very helpful! I just wanted to say that the [item=Harlequin Ladybug] goes between the [item=Herdbeast Hoof] and the [item=Carnaval Tulip] Edit: Ahh. I see someone already mentioned that :)
@Ithika
This was very helpful!
I just wanted to say that the Harlequin Ladybug goes between the Herdbeast Hoof and the Carnaval Tulip

Edit: Ahh. I see someone already mentioned that :)
Rabbits are not what they seem to be
~Welcome to Night Vale~

Snowshoe Rabbit Marsh Rabbit Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit
@ithika - I'd love to be added to the ping list, please :)
@ithika - I'd love to be added to the ping list, please :)
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
this will be very handy, thanks :)
this will be very handy, thanks :)
The new item "Accent: Energy Trap" just popped up and it requires 2 Fossilize battle stones and 80 Wispy Foxtails :)
The new item "Accent: Energy Trap" just popped up and it requires 2 Fossilize battle stones and 80 Wispy Foxtails :)
ppp-badge_breedstore.gif2LNuIAb.gifjQF7p74.pngXYMsss6.gif
@Ithika The new "Skin: Angler" appeared: it requires 2 Enamor Ability Stone and 80 Sea Scorpion Fossil
@Ithika The new "Skin: Angler" appeared: it requires 2 Enamor Ability Stone and 80 Sea Scorpion Fossil
@Ithika

Please add me to the ping list! Thank you!
@Ithika

Please add me to the ping list! Thank you!
@ithika

can you add me to the ping list please?
@ithika

can you add me to the ping list please?
@IthikaT

he Harlequin Ladybug is used for a Accent trade, the Accent: Widower

I made the trade and actually sold the accent already.. I needed gems for the familiars that are being discontinued soon.
@IthikaT

he Harlequin Ladybug is used for a Accent trade, the Accent: Widower

I made the trade and actually sold the accent already.. I needed gems for the familiars that are being discontinued soon.
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57